2019-06-11 14:10:36

The way I understand  it, you can try to dodge manually by moving around. Your attacks have cooldown timers, so until you can attack again, moving around is the best thing you can do to possibly avoid your opponent's attacks, although admittedly it doesn't always work.

2019-06-11 14:33:06

So, one I'm really curios about. in the minigames list, there are just two minigames, they change from time to time, why caq it be like, unlock minigames. then, play them all.

2019-06-11 14:37:07

Well, i'm really really really impressed of what this game has to offer. honestly i haven't seen something so creative and productive in terms of audiogames in a long time. really enjoying to the fullest! good work and keep going morocooma!

well, i  reserected at least 10 monsters, refused to raise them, then finally went with a gobblin, then reserected another one that i do not recall, and combined them to form a "boxxer gobblin" smile

anyways i must say i'm really impressed with my monster. it had decent stats generally speaking, and after training it became quite a loayl pet. i manage to reach the b rank in the fighting arena.
However, here's the problem.
after it became 4 years old, i got a cutscene
It wasn't properly translated but i think what it meant was that my monster ran away for a cupple weeks and my char called the police and after 6 or 7 weeks it was found. and then, i got this message saying that boxxer gobblin has now enterred a period to consider retirement.
I was told that monsters usually live about 5 years, so i thought putting this one in hybernation is best for now, since i've hurd that if you combine two really old and strong monsters, you get a baby monster with good stats.
But, here's the thing. So i think i did not raise this monster well. Not in game wise, but i think i should have explored more of the "choices" the game has to offer instead of training batteling and batteling and batteling. So, i plan to raise this other monster (a flying club by the way) slowly. explore the ruens, try out marathons, contests, flag races.
The part which confuses me is, as far as i'm aware, the stats such as popularity are linked to my monster and not me right? and if that's the case, when i use this monster to go after the arena, i'll have to start over from e rank would i not? (although i do not have any desire to persue that right now) but still if i'd want to take my club out into the wilderness and if my popularity is less than 20 then  there's gunna be problems.
good day to all.

Abay chal.

2019-06-11 14:39:11 (edited by JoWier 2019-06-11 14:39:59)

Ghaith wrote:

So, one I'm really curios about. in the minigames list, there are just two minigames, they change from time to time, why caq it be like, unlock minigames. then, play them all.

that's something even i find wierd. i think morocooma plans to fix that, what i think currently happens is
they randomise the games that are to appear. but the problem with that is if you have not tried either of the 2 minigames presented to us in the menu, you try it, then go back to your work, then come back say after 1 week, the list changes and it might show you minigames that you've already played and might never show you  that other one that you missed.

Abay chal.

2019-06-11 15:21:08

Man do I love this awesome but for some reason I have ran in to a problem. With ealier versions before the updates when a letter came it read most of the leter but then the update stoped showing the complete letter and when I would go down arrow it would read the reast of the things that was in the letter but now when I go down arrow it just makes a clicking sound and nothing is said. how do I fix it so I can go down arrow and read the complete letter. keep up the good work on this game it is awesome.

2019-06-11 15:25:57

They change depending on seasons. Like it says in the new english readme!

thanks,
Michael

2019-06-11 15:26:50

I never paid attention to arrow keys in the colossium lol. I'm using jaws to play this thing so arrow keys don't really work well for this. The only time I actually operate my monster is when I battle, but even then I didn't know I could move. I thought it was automatic.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2019-06-11 15:58:10

Hi!
I think there's something to consider about movingduring battles, but I don't know exactly how to do it. It seems like, sometimes, one of the aponent is able to perform two moves while the other, due to wrong calculation, is only able to peform one or none. It is of course linked to cooldown time after moves, but it looks like the two fighters' position has something to do with it.
But I must admit that I'm not sure about this, and since the map looks pretty short, there's no much room to really get out of the ennemy's range. I'd gladly hae the author's opinion about how to operate a monster properly. If there's no real way to do it, then I guess letting the computer handle the thing is the best way, but it'd be quite disapointing.

Best regard,
Simon

2019-06-11 16:30:30

@firefly, every move has its own range. Your monster will move automatically into the correct range when you select a move, however, if your waiting for your cooldown timer to finish so you can perform another move, you can always make your opponent's life harder by moving around meaning they'll take more time getting into range. Its not %100 necessary but it can help save or waste some seconds which can be telling in close run battles.

Yep the new version is cool, though I'm not %100 sure where the changelog is.
I tried running the history.html files through google translate but they seem to be pre release history, still, the attention to detail in the game is fantastic.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-06-11 17:42:15 (edited by omer 2019-06-11 17:42:43)

my cuteis are keep dieing when they get 1.5 lol
never managed to get them to the a, rank
hardly one of them reached up a rank but had to do froze combine

2019-06-11 19:17:59

In the english readme, they said that I can move my monster before selecting a move to preform, something when your monster is in stand by, can't really remember.
Could anyone explain this and how it work, if moving before attacking was possible

2019-06-11 22:02:41

I have a problem. the game can’t be saved. I tried many times and reinstalled the game but nothing happened. what should I do?

2019-06-11 22:13:05

version 1.0.9

2019-06-11 22:14:36

So, a new version just came out and no change logs are being updated anymore? Wonder what's going on here. the last entry was from June 8th, 2019. So wish I knew what was new in these latest updates.

Jonathan Candler, A.K.A, Jonnyboy

2019-06-11 22:42:59

mainly translations

2019-06-12 01:09:03

I have this great rubby monster and he has this technique called infighting. Love the sound effects of it and it is a very powerful skill.

2019-06-12 01:10:08

I can't move anyone in the colossium at all. How the heck do you guys do that?

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2019-06-12 01:38:57

First step is to pick a move. Second step is to wait for your monster to perform it. Finally, after that you can move left or right until it's time to pick again. If your not sure, try to practice at the park.

2019-06-12 02:07:40

In mini game, you can dodge by jumping by pressing the space bar. Maybe, you can use the same technique alsow when you are in coliseum aside from moving from left to right?

2019-06-12 02:25:35

nope dodging is based entirely on your speed score, plus adjustment for how accurate the attack being used against you is and hif you have anything that helps you dodge. Beyond increasing speed or giving yourself certain statuses in battle with certain moves, dodging or not dodging is completely automatic.

However, all movement I think in the coliseum is relative to your opponent, you can move away from them or towards them. If your opponent has just short-ranged attacks, you can move away to make them waste time and if you are out of range, they can't use those moves on you until they are in range. You can sort of avoid attacks that way, but when an attack is launched, it is all the game crunching numbers and there's nothing you can do about it.

2019-06-12 02:28:31 (edited by nyanchan 2019-06-12 02:30:32)

Monsters automatically approach the opponent so that they can hit with the selected attack, so moving away after attacking isn't as effective as you (including me) expected.
As for other stats like deaths or stat calculations, he uses very complex formulas, so they are not simple.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2019-06-12 03:24:07

I've been wondering. Why does this game have the same/similar move names/similar sounds as Manamon? I get the part where Japanese games share the same sounds (especially slimes, and except games from Galaxy labritory), but what's up with breed memorial and manamon now?

2019-06-12 06:44:35

Hi.
The sounds are not similar, they are quite comparable but not the same or similar. About the moves names, keep in mind that he did it all via the translation, so it's a coincidence.
Take care.
Mike.

Take care.
Mike.

I don't play games as much as I wish, but you can know that it's me if there's a John Weed over there. Ha ha!

2019-06-12 07:06:05

@Mata, also some moves just naturally have similar names, after all bight, scratch, body blow etc are all fairly generic terms, and I can think of at least five games off the top of my head that had water guns.

Since I'm going to my parents for a few days, I wonder if i can just copy the userdata folder and take my saved game along with me?

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-06-12 07:12:12

If you use the portable version, you can take it anywhere.