2019-06-11 13:13:52

hi all, it's the time of year again.
although this year sony and EA doesn't have the traditional conference like the previous years, however there are still some others, 4 of them are already done, which is microsoft, bethesda, ubisoft and square enix.
in this year's E3, are there any games that are interested to you all? since I guess there are no games that are playable for us, there are some non playable games that I'm interested to watch some gameplay when it's out. the games that I'm interested to see is the long awaited FF 7 remake and cyberpunk 2077, the new marvel avengers game by crystal dynamix and square enix, and elden ring, a game by from software in collaboration with game of thrones writer George R.R. Martin.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2019-06-11 13:18:10

I’m excited for the news of grand theft auto nine. OK seriously now LOL! I’m excited for cyber punk 2077 and the final fantasy seven remake. I am also excited for this new Minecraft dungeons game.  Not to mention the new Xbox.  I really hope that some news on the last of us part two gets announced.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2019-06-11 13:38:18

I was waiting for need for speed 2019 but I don't think it's going to happen.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2019-06-11 14:31:43

@3 I heard a news about an announcement for the new NFS game this year but unfortunately at the EA play conference they only announce madden 20, fifa 20, apex legends season 2, battlefield 5 expansions, and star wars jedi fallen order.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2019-06-11 15:25:33

Yes they're going to release it but they prefered to not make any announcements.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2019-06-11 15:49:55

I was excited for avengers and was also hoping to see the new elder scrolls game that they are making.

2019-06-11 16:27:53

I'm so excited for Cyberpunk 2077. They stole the show again this year. I mean come on, how can you top Keanu Reeves himself being in the game, and coming on stage to announce the release date. That was fucking awesome. I'm also cautiously excited for the new Microsoft Flight Simulator. Given Microsoft's recent accessibility efforts, perhaps it's not too much to hope that it might be accessible.
My expectations are high for Elden Ring as well. George R. R. Martin and From Software, now that's a powerful combination.

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.
"Cause in a game of life or death, you either live, or you die."
"Wake the fuck up, samurai. We have a city to burn."

2019-06-11 16:39:20

@6, not only he announced the release date for cyberpunk 2077, but he's also take part in the game as the male protagonist, but I think I might be rong.

2019-06-11 16:45:47

He's not playing the protagonist, he's playing Johnny Silverhand, a former rockstar who's now involved in corporate espionage.

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.
"Cause in a game of life or death, you either live, or you die."
"Wake the fuck up, samurai. We have a city to burn."

2019-06-11 17:11:54

I cant wait to play cyber punk 2077, final fantasy seven remake, marvel avengers, The Last of Us Part II, Shenmue III and death stranding.

Hearthstone Tag ID: RobotWizard#1265216

2019-06-11 18:44:18

Bleeding Edge, a brawler from ninja theory, is the only game which is probably guaranteed to be accessible out of the box and not even then. I'm definitely interested in the FF VI remake, and kind of interested in cyberpunk 2077 as well. I didn't know about Shenmu 3, but that's also peaked my interested... unfortunately, those three may not turn out to be very playable.

Discord: clemchowder633

2019-06-11 20:38:38

Hot take here...I'm excited for xario and Sonic at the Tokyo 2020 Olympic games. those games have been accessible in the past, so I hope that this will be the same.
I'm interested in vuigi's Mansion 3, and am looking forward to gameplay from Fire Emblem: Three Houses.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2019-06-12 01:05:44

I really like the concept behind the game 12 minutes, about a time loop and choices, although absolutely no idea how playable it is, probably not too playable at least at launch.
Gears 5 could be interesting what with the fabricator ping being added to hord mode in gears 4 fairly late in it's cycle, so I wonder if this accessibility feature could be expanded upon.
I will also be looking at bleeding edge, cyberpunk, Jedi Fallen Order, Avengers, and Lego Star Wars the Skywalker sarga.
Not to mention that later on this month, the new Samurai Shodown comes out although I don't know if there were any trailers at e3.

2019-06-12 02:20:47

I'm so excited for battle toads because this game is a beat 'em up, and mayby can be accesable, also i waiting 12 minutes, because i thinking that game have  interesting conception

let's rock!

2019-06-12 02:38:46

Hi.

Hurm, not any games which i am excited for, only the new xbox and the second version of the xbox elite controller peaked my interest.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-06-12 06:21:56

the nintendo press conference is finished, I'm quite surprised that the witcher 3 is coming to the switch.

2019-06-12 14:09:19

There were so many games I needed to see more about:
Tales Of Arise - leaked before, but man, it looks so great...
Elden Ring - might be a great game as well
FF7 remake / FF8 HD for switch
Fire Emblem: Three Houses - pre-ordered already, fully voiced, do I have to say more?
Astral Chain - only two months to go, hype!
Animal Crossing!
And the Zelda BOTW sequel in the works, even though it will be 2021 or something until its released, doesn't matter.

2019-06-13 03:38:37

@17, i’ve recently watched the nintendo treehouse live at e3 and watch some gameplay for fire emblem three houses and astral chain, don’t think the game is playable. In fire emblem, there are dialogs that are not voiced, and i don’t think the battle system is playable. Also what i’m worrying is there are dungeon crawling sections similar to fire emblem echoes for the 3ds.
As for astral chain, the game has some parts where you’ll need to use a bike to go to different areas in the game.

2019-06-13 03:51:14 (edited by Mitch 2019-06-13 03:52:05)

If they made a screenreader for the Switch, that's the main thing I would loghe for Fire Emblem to have an accessibility mode. Im also curious if Link's Awakening will be playable (not the one for the GameBoy lol)

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2019-06-13 06:40:56

@18: those games won't be accessible for sure, but watching let's plays or, as in my case, having a sighted partner who's fan of the same games and thus will play the games with you should suffice.
Yeah, they reuse multiple mechanics from Echoes again in Three Houses, but I thought the dungeon crawler mechanics wasn't the worst in Echoes, nor was the wheel of time. The map system was a bit more of a problem, since I even nearly soft-locked myself between two moving enemies that were too strong for me to beat, but would never let me pass anyway. I somehow managed to break out of this constellation however.
Astral Chain is a totally different thing, but it looks and sounds great, it will be a great game for sure.
Best Regards.
Hijacker