2019-06-10 23:24:56

Names of monsters are translated in english now.

2019-06-11 00:19:35

for favorite monsters, all I've really played with is my Abara Bard. I haven't even resurrected anything else let alone tried them.

also if slimes are anything like the jells of the monster rancher series, they might actually be pretty scary. If you knew how to use a jell they could be a nightmare in battles.

2019-06-11 00:20:04

I keep getting this message.
I think it's tough against Red Burdon recently. I think I should treat you more gently.
How do I fix it? do I give it foods that it likes?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2019-06-11 00:21:45

also just remembered, you can win a fight if time runs out based on who has a greater percentage of their life left.

For weakening abilities, those can lower the energy of an opponent, keeping them from getting to use their high ability point nasty attacks and keeping them from attacking as much.

Or weakening might be a status problem that makes an enemy not hit very hard. I'm not sure as I haven't played much in the battle arena yet. I've been playing the other games more.

2019-06-11 00:42:22

wow there is a new update to this game already? 1.7 was released.

2019-06-11 01:07:06

The new update includes a detailed English readme.

@203, you should play with your monster more.

What is a gow?

2019-06-11 01:28:14

I love my pink slime. It's so cool. so, so, so cool

see ya later. Hope you don't fall off a roof.

2019-06-11 01:40:09

oh, i don't even know how to begin being mean to my monster. I mean, I am feeding it meet, which it doesn't like, and training it hard but it still says it's sweet to. Also it is stressing badly.

see ya later. Hope you don't fall off a roof.

2019-06-11 06:24:19

1.8 is out. I really wish I could see the changelog.:(

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2019-06-11 06:40:31 (edited by mazen 2019-06-11 06:41:25)

Ever herd of  translate.google.com? If not, Check it out.

2019-06-11 07:21:52 (edited by vaibhavbhandari 2019-06-11 07:23:39)

Hi,
According to me, my Sky Fish is also good. Some of its stats were near 170 after he was born. Only two of them were low.
I also wanted to give a suggestion. I have seen that whenever a new update comes, we have to download the whole game again. So I wanted to ask if the developer could make an updater or something with which only the files that are updated will be downloaded not the whole game again.
Except that, this game is really interesting. My money is near 2300 but whenever I go to any F rate compititions I always lose. I will have to do something to resolve this. Does anyone have some tips?
Edit: Can you believe it? I recently got a monster named Slime Joe. When I first heard the name, I was like what the hell? Is it a relative or something? smile

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram

2019-06-11 07:45:20

I know google ttranslate. I just don't know how to make it translate the whole webpage without having to copy it line by line. I know there's a way though. I did it with shadow line before.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2019-06-11 08:57:00

Well to respond to a few things in this topic.
First, yes monsters do evolve, or at least my original worm did.

with food I've mostly gone off prill's reccomemendations since I'm not exactly sure what the different foods do for monsters.

Monsters don't seem to live exactly 5 years, or at least you need to take note of the monster's age, since my original worm died at three years ten months, though he's now in storage until I've raised a monster to fuse with him to hopefully create something stronger, though interestingly enough my ghowl is now doing rather well being c rank in most  and not even two years old.

With the monster shop, it seems that the monster shop gives you a generic species you have access too, and is probably an option for those who don't want to go through reviving monster jewels, though imho getting monsters from jewels is both more fun and potentially better in terms of stats as well, especially when you start getting access to farm upgrades and raising your general breeder rank to take on stronger creatures.

It also seems the game has had  bit more added to the translation, both in terms of the english readme, and in terms of the game itself, EG the monster personalities and characteristics in battle now have more information which is cool.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-06-11 09:09:03

mata wrote:

I know google ttranslate. I just don't know how to make it translate the whole webpage without having to copy it line by line. I know there's a way though. I did it with shadow line before.

Open the html file in crome then press alt shift a then press translate

2019-06-11 09:13:28

I got a warning saying something like "This is the last warning. Catlin (my worm-cat creature) cannot live longer." So I stuck her in storage before she died. Is this new? Because if I can get a warning of when my monsters are going to die, that is good.

I am now raising a Pudrabbit named Cinabun. tongue

2019-06-11 09:35:27

and now, after spending an insane amount of time training and doing stuff to my devil insect that, by the way, is a rank in coliseum quite effortlessly making me love it, I try to download the latest version going to the website, clicking the link with the zip file and...
Nothing...
Nothing happens...

Keep calm, and call the doctor.

2019-06-11 09:59:31 (edited by Dark 2019-06-11 10:01:54)

@matteo that is odd, I just downloaded the zip this morning.
Btw reading the readme is interesting. I didn't realise that in flag race enter and spacebar did two different things, that let me totally ace the higher rank flag race, meaning my monster is now rank A in flag race whilst being c in everything else.

As regards death and warnings, when my worm died I didn't get a warning, but I'm guessing it depends upon the monster's age, since the age of my worm was listed as lasty before it died.
I'm also guessing the  maximum age of the monster isn't quite fixed either, since my worm was three years ten months at that stage.

The one thing I would like to see a little more of in the game is  more chance to battle wild monsters for items, maybe some dungeons or something like that, since at the moment it seems competitions are your major progression in the game and the ruins are just an extra way to get items, then again I freely admit I've not experimented with ruins as much at this stage of the game so if there is something to earn there I'm not sure.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-06-11 10:25:26

it must be because of my crappy internet connection then, I will retry tonight, or later...

Keep calm, and call the doctor.

2019-06-11 10:42:58

HI!
First, let me say that this is one new major game in the database. I've been waiting for this for ... well two years atleast.
One question though, what's the point with competition ranks exactly? I mean, my monster started at E rank, shouldn't it have started from A and let me go from A to S rank? I've understood that you shoudln't play low rank competition with your monster, but what are rank A to D meant for then, since your monster starts from E?

Best regard,
Simon

2019-06-11 10:52:19

hello.
i am trying to do saearching, but when i press start search the game keep says bring me more powerful monster.
what should i do?

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2019-06-11 11:12:16

E is the lowest rank, and ss is the highest, and f is for multiple ranks. Think of it as a letter grade you get from your teacher. You do not get an a for turning in a crappy assignment.

To search, bring your monsters health to 200, and popularity to 20 percent.

2019-06-11 13:00:25

Sooo, the person who said just backspacing would allow you to change drives? It doesn't. It backs you out of folders within the drive you started in, but no matter how many times I press backspace, I'm still stuck in the D-drive, which was the one I started in. When I move the game to my next computer, I won't have a D-drive! Then what will I do?

2019-06-11 13:31:58

Yeah I just checked that and you can use the parent directory itim to move up, but only in your current drive.
Maybe Morokuma could add in a change drive option, you know, because he is still making this game...
Until then, your only option is going to be to remove your options comfig file from the game's directory and launch it again, making sure the game is installed on the drive you want to use.
You might want to also move the files you want to use into the game directory anyway, as the ingame file explorer; while functional; is a bit cluncky to say the least.
Later!

2019-06-11 13:38:55

You don't need 200 of anything to search, just 20 popularity from doing competitions.
As regards ranks, yep, the ranks are like marks for an exam with E being lowest and A being highest, then S as special rank over that, with F for competitions open for anyone.

They used the same grades for missions in the mega man X and zero series.

2019-06-11 13:54:01

Oh my god, thats so incredibly cool! He released a new version again. I love so much when developers pay so much attention to their projects!

Can someone explain the colosseum-stuff? I do not understand completely how the movement works. I thought my monster moves on its own but you can use left and right for walking.