2019-06-09 20:35:58

Hello,
I am looking for some audio games or any game really, that you can play against other players, and talk with those players. I already have RSGames. Any other suggestions?
Thanks smile

”I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” Philippians 4 verse 13
If you want to message me, send me a message using the forum email,  since I do not check my private messages that much.  I also have a TeamTalk server. Message me if you would like to have an account on my server

2019-06-09 21:11:50

well i'm interested too. I'm not user of mac, but i want know many things about it. But as i know, mac don't have so many games for blinds.

Yours kindly

2019-06-10 01:49:10

I think quentin c's is on mac, so you might want to try that. also, rsg is going away in a future mac update.

2019-06-10 13:33:53 (edited by defender 2019-06-10 13:36:46)

Any number of muds and browser games, though I doubt any have soundpacks.  I've heard that Tintin++ is a good mud client for Mac, or Muddability.  As far as I'm aware, chrome works fine on Mac and will probably work better for browser games than Safari.
I heard it was also possible to get Sound RTS to work on Mac, it's in the documentation how to do it.
Otherwise, why not just make a small bootcamp partition or use wine for the games it will work with?
I know it's a bit of a pain in the ass, but Windows 10 talks for installation, and bootcamp is automated for that part of it so doesn't really need your input.