2019-06-07 19:16:33

Hi moderators. I was wondering if you could please include the videos that I have done for certain games in their respective database entries. I think it would be nice to have links in certain entries so as to allow people to get previews of the game. For example, the code 7 video I did could be included in code sevens database entry.  I believe breed memorial will be added to the database. I will post a link to the code 7 video. Do you think the others could be included as well? Thanks.
https://youtu.be/RXao6mSruW0
Here is the video for breed memorial. https://youtu.be/mOZX98Cw5nQ

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2019-06-07 22:14:26

I think other peoples YouTube videos should be posted in database entries. Don’t they still count as walk-throughs?

2019-06-08 04:25:18

My  personal opinion on this is that those things need their own section. Back when we had an audio reviews section, things didn't really pan out, but at least it didn't create dead links in the database. Of course, Youtube isn't likely to go down, but that owuld be a lot of individual entry editing. I'd prefer to have a section of the site for game reviews, walkthroughs, playthroughs etc. with links to youtube channels or audio files where appropriate.

Make more of less, that way you won't make less of more!
If you like what you're reading, please give a thumbs-up.

2019-06-09 01:25:35

Good idea

2019-06-10 02:10:20

I agree with 3, but they should maybe be on the game page. IDK.

2019-06-10 06:33:32

I really think the exclusive games room should be replaced by a section that links to some YouTube channels. For example, they could have the name of the channel and then a small description written by the moderators of what they think about the channel. I think this would allow people to more easily and quickly find what they’re looking for.  Alternatively, they could be listed in the table form. The table would say whether the channel has speech, whether the videos were edited and whether the person did streams or normal videos. It could also say how often the person uploads videos.