2019-06-07 18:09:26 (edited by Chris 2019-06-07 18:13:59)

Someone would have to code the game from scratch in a cross platform language like C or Python. I don't think Python would work on iOS, but it should be doable on Android, Windows, and macOS. Of course, I'm not a programmer, so disregard this if it's false. My knowledge of programming languages is next to none.

As for a central server, I really hope the main game program can be modified to become a central server of sorts. It's not a perfect plan and would require hosting multiple copies for multiple groups to play simultaneously, but it would be better than the current system. It would let people on cellular and other networks without administrative access host games as long as outgoing traffic on UDP port 2500 wasn't blocked. Then again, hosting multiple servers would require using multiple ports, but I figure using 2500, 2501, 2502, 2503, etc should work. If these public servers are added to the server list, people wouldn't have to worry about ports or IP addresses which is the whole point after all.

Speaking of the server list, would that need to be changed to distinguish between peer to peer servers and always on centrally hosted ones? Maybe there should be two options in the online menu. One called see the public server list and see public peer to peer servers.

It could be argued that a system like this might make it more difficult to find players, but I don't know for sure. It would be tremendously helpful for groups of friends that wanted to play together but none of the people involved could open the port.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.
You may access my NVDA Remote, Three-D Velocity, Sound RTS, and Road to Rage servers by using the address christopherw.me. Road to Rage uses the default 6789 port.

Thumbs up

2019-06-07 23:47:15

really it would be perfect if this game will be on android. We need more games on android. haha. and some card game will be really great.

Thumbs up

2019-06-08 00:53:22

Personally, I think it would be too difficult to use a touch screen with, which is why I would only want it on the Mac, and not iOs or Android.

You should've gone for the .net ...

Thumbs up

2019-06-08 04:30:05

Not at all actually, since you just need to select a card and play, which is just a standard list, along with basic information keys.

Thumbs up +1

2019-06-09 00:35:26

siria wrote:

For the battle quest, I use a poison-bug-water deck. It works quite well. I've put in it poisoning, poison sting, poison powder, fury cutter, tartar mace, acid bomb, acid arrow, royale gelly, idration, water pulse, honey treatenment, elixir of vitality, frightening laugh. Maybe something more, but I can't recall what it is right now.

1: I'd personally replace poison sting by leach life,
2: seems your deck is too small to play, except if you place 4 examples of these

pika-san, a pokemon fan! skype is: luigimax127

Thumbs up

2019-06-09 11:05:08

also i think it will not too difficult:
press finger and swyp right for walk right, left for walk left, up for jump or walk up, down for walk down. Also f and r functions: for f press one finger twice, and for r press one finger once or idk.
But battle mode will so easy on mobiles. Well time will show where this game goes.

love is nice. If someone is against of it, don't listen to them. You must listen to your heart

Thumbs up

2019-06-09 17:14:59

The cards would work without any changes, and while that could work, Giorgi, if you were moving and had to kill a ghost, you would have to stop to kikl it.

You should've gone for the .net ...

Thumbs up

2019-06-09 17:58:41

oh yeah that's right. Well if only battle mode will availeble still will good.

love is nice. If someone is against of it, don't listen to them. You must listen to your heart

Thumbs up

2019-06-16 11:33:45

Hey guys, the italian translation is not done. Can someone help with the minigame' instructions?

pika-san, a pokemon fan! skype is: luigimax127

Thumbs up

2019-06-16 18:22:58

Does anyone know if their is any use for the coins?  If not their should be a way to use them to either buy minni games or gems.

Their is no such thing as a master.  One is never done learning, and those who claim to be a master at something are far from becoming one!!

Thumbs up

2019-06-16 18:26:56

phone. what do you mean george? This game is still createt by BGT, so devs cante code this game for phnes. Sorry

Thumbs up

2019-06-16 18:28:04

I mean mobile phones

Thumbs up

2019-06-16 19:48:13 (edited by giorgi elbaqidze 2019-06-16 20:22:49)

post 1961 and 1962 i didn't knew it friend thanks for telling me..
Btw post 1960 yeah sure will cool if coins will have function example 1000 coin 1 jem, or 2000 coin 1 jem, 3000 coin 1 minigame and etc

Thumbs up

2019-06-16 22:26:49

Hello, I do not remember if I typed that question or favor before, but it should be good, if in the next beta will be save system for battle quest. What do you think about it,? I think that it will be really good.

Thumbs up

2019-06-17 02:10:08

Hi,

A friend of mine and I are trying to have a game of cooperative card battle, but none of us have much idea how exactly to open the required port. None of us have any experience with adjusting such settings, and I've attempted to follow a step-by-step guide for how to do so on Windows 10 - which I only started using a week or so ago - but with no luck.

If anybody who knows how to do it could please give me a very clear and concise guide for how to sort it out so we can have a game it would be very much appreciated. The guide I attempted to follow sounded simple enough but I clearly did something wrong because it didn't work.

Thanks for any help anybody may be able to provide.

Thumbs up

2019-06-17 03:55:01

Maybe when the quest area is bigger and/or we have more places to explore there will be a save feature.

Thumbs up

2019-06-17 10:44:21

Does anyone know how to beat the princesses gifts mini game?  I have tried so much, but can not get anywhere with it

Their is no such thing as a master.  One is never done learning, and those who claim to be a master at something are far from becoming one!!

Thumbs up

2019-06-17 11:13:38

@1965, try hitting the try redirecting your port option in the server menu. It might just work. When you hit that option, make sure a windows security alert doesn't show up. If it does, hit allow access, and try hosting.

-----------
I'm the true source of dark evil. Beware.
Have a nice day peeps

2019-06-17 12:53:08

To beat the princess's gift, you must press the arrows *exactly* as the instructions indicate, then repeat the process till time is up.

Thumbs up

2019-06-17 12:53:33

1967 press arrows like clock left arrow, up arrow, right arrow, down arrow, so left up, right down faster

Thumbs up

2019-06-18 15:43:09

Helo. please, can someone tell me server port for this game? server port and protocol? I will create server, but noone can't log in to my server, so I need to open ports. thanks.

Thumbs up

2019-06-18 16:28:32

Port is 2500, using the UDP protocol. That being said, the port can always be changed from game options.

Thumbs up

2019-06-18 21:57:33

Hello, so I have tried this 2500 port,  then my ip address, and udp, but nothing, it does not work. So what is wrong?

Thumbs up

2019-06-19 00:43:27

Oh I forgot. I have windows 10 64 bit, and really I do not know what is wrong. I have tried it with phone internet, and it does not work too. so it is something what I do not have in my pc or I do not know.

Thumbs up

2019-06-19 01:49:09

If you're using a cell phone hotspot, you won't be able to forward the port. You need administrative access to a router or other device between you and the Internet to make changes to the firewall port forwarding settings.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.
You may access my NVDA Remote, Three-D Velocity, Sound RTS, and Road to Rage servers by using the address christopherw.me. Road to Rage uses the default 6789 port.

Thumbs up