2019-06-04 22:21:57

I do believe  you need 250 gems for it, but it was a while since I bought it. Anyways once you get 250, you should see custom settings for battles which is what you want.

2019-06-04 22:58:40

Yeah, you do need 250 gems to unlock it. I haven't because I don't care enough about battle to spend gems, but on the other hand, it is the only reward I haven't unlocked, and even if I get it, I'll still have plenty of gems to spare.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2019-06-04 23:13:02 (edited by hadi.gsf 2019-06-04 23:13:20)

i have 180, so that's why it's not showing up for me to unlock
Thank you!

twitter: @hadirezae3
discord: Hadi

2019-06-06 03:10:30

tell me if I'm wrong about anything I say in what I'm about to say, but I think something ought to be changed in the rewards room.

I get that you can buy additional board maps and such like that and they become permanent. However, from what I've heard, things like "Play a single-player minigame party) or "Play a single-player battle mode) cost a certain number of gems and when you have paid for them, you don't get those modes permanently, but rather pay your gems and only get to do them once.

I know that by comparison they are relatively cheap, but still, I would rather like to buy the ability to do those sorts of things all the time rather than just buy them each time, that just eats up your gems and is sort of stupid in my opinion. I'm okay with the prices being raised to balance it, but still rewards room stuff shouldn't be "pay to play once" sorts of things.

If I'm wrong about that somehow, let me know if those things are in fact permanent. But I think you shouldn't do things like pay for a microgame party and then not be able to play it again unless you have gems. If you aren't cheating, gems can sometimes be tough to get unless you are really used to doing really well on a lot of games and play a lot, and I admit I am neither good at many games nor do I play extensively so my gem count is rather small.

2019-06-06 12:34:24

I guess I wouldn't mind it either way. Once you buy everything from the room, then the only way to spend gems for you will be those parties, so for me personally it's not a problem, but I do play online and it's still not very easy to get 500 gems if you don't do online parties.

2019-06-06 20:01:06

my only objection if you think of it that way is Pragma and his team are still building on to this thing, so you might want to stock up for the next beta that adds something nice to the rewards room.

2019-06-06 20:58:22

Oh I'm sure there will be content modifications for the rewards room in a future update. We started the rewards room by only being able to buy boards and play solo mini game parties, now you can do that, buy custom battle settings, play micro games, unlock hardcore mode, get custom minigames settings and so on. I thought of a great idea for gems but not sure how many people would like it. I was thinking of creating a special option you can enable online where a player would bet a certain amount of gems, and the winner would get all the bets. Of course this could have issues with multiple people, I mainly imagined it for the 1 on 1 cases but who knows. There's also the issue where disconnection detection is really bad, so that's another risk you'd take. Even worse is the fact that the hoster could just rage quit the server, so I'd save this if we ever get a central server, which would indeed be amazing.

2019-06-07 12:31:24

Hello. Please I have one question. Will be this game at android? I think only arena battles. it would be really nice if we will see this at android. because this battle arenas should be really good on mobile. Thanks.

2019-06-07 15:03:47

Absolutely. I'd love battles on a phone as well, however the way current system is I doubt we will see that. It's indeed sad since the game is perfectly playable on a phone, and battling anywhere you go would be a huge amount of fun.

2019-06-07 15:17:56

I think minigames would be doable too on a smart phone. We could use the tilting gesture to move left, right, up and down, a tap to get things, a double tap to replace the r key action and a swipe to jump. However, converting the code seems a very messy thing to do.

2019-06-07 15:29:15

well if this game will closs platform, it will good.
i really want see this game on i'phone, android and on mac as well.

Yours kindly

2019-06-07 16:26:58

Think it's impossible, Don't know if BGT games can be converted to android without rewriting them in another language

2019-06-07 16:55:08

oh if it is on bgt, it's impossible i think yeah.

Yours kindly

2019-06-07 17:03:23

Of course, it's a total rewrite. That's why I am primarily going for battles, simple to just write alone. Every minigame is technically doable as well, but it would take a while. I'd be happy with just an online battle client, even if done on the web.

2019-06-07 18:09:26 (edited by Chris 2019-06-07 18:13:59)

Someone would have to code the game from scratch in a cross platform language like C or Python. I don't think Python would work on iOS, but it should be doable on Android, Windows, and macOS. Of course, I'm not a programmer, so disregard this if it's false. My knowledge of programming languages is next to none.

As for a central server, I really hope the main game program can be modified to become a central server of sorts. It's not a perfect plan and would require hosting multiple copies for multiple groups to play simultaneously, but it would be better than the current system. It would let people on cellular and other networks without administrative access host games as long as outgoing traffic on UDP port 2500 wasn't blocked. Then again, hosting multiple servers would require using multiple ports, but I figure using 2500, 2501, 2502, 2503, etc should work. If these public servers are added to the server list, people wouldn't have to worry about ports or IP addresses which is the whole point after all.

Speaking of the server list, would that need to be changed to distinguish between peer to peer servers and always on centrally hosted ones? Maybe there should be two options in the online menu. One called see the public server list and see public peer to peer servers.

It could be argued that a system like this might make it more difficult to find players, but I don't know for sure. It would be tremendously helpful for groups of friends that wanted to play together but none of the people involved could open the port.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2019-06-07 23:47:15

really it would be perfect if this game will be on android. We need more games on android. haha. and some card game will be really great.

2019-06-08 00:53:22

Personally, I think it would be too difficult to use a touch screen with, which is why I would only want it on the Mac, and not iOs or Android.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2019-06-08 04:30:05

Not at all actually, since you just need to select a card and play, which is just a standard list, along with basic information keys.

2019-06-09 00:35:26

siria wrote:

For the battle quest, I use a poison-bug-water deck. It works quite well. I've put in it poisoning, poison sting, poison powder, fury cutter, tartar mace, acid bomb, acid arrow, royale gelly, idration, water pulse, honey treatenment, elixir of vitality, frightening laugh. Maybe something more, but I can't recall what it is right now.

1: I'd personally replace poison sting by leach life,
2: seems your deck is too small to play, except if you place 4 examples of these

pika-san, a pokemon fan! skype: luigimax127
Discord: luigimax127#5490
Pokemon show down username: pika127

2019-06-09 11:05:08

also i think it will not too difficult:
press finger and swyp right for walk right, left for walk left, up for jump or walk up, down for walk down. Also f and r functions: for f press one finger twice, and for r press one finger once or idk.
But battle mode will so easy on mobiles. Well time will show where this game goes.

Yours kindly

2019-06-09 17:14:59

The cards would work without any changes, and while that could work, Giorgi, if you were moving and had to kill a ghost, you would have to stop to kikl it.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2019-06-09 17:58:41

oh yeah that's right. Well if only battle mode will availeble still will good.

Yours kindly

2019-06-16 11:33:45

Hey guys, the italian translation is not done. Can someone help with the minigame' instructions?

pika-san, a pokemon fan! skype: luigimax127
Discord: luigimax127#5490
Pokemon show down username: pika127

2019-06-16 18:22:58

Does anyone know if their is any use for the coins?  If not their should be a way to use them to either buy minni games or gems.

Their is no such thing as a master.  One is never done learning, and those who claim to be a master at something are far from becoming one!!

2019-06-16 18:26:56

phone. what do you mean george? This game is still createt by BGT, so devs cante code this game for phnes. Sorry