2019-06-08 14:22:39

hi,
I am confused with how to hyperlink. I read the help article onBBCode but i am still confused. How do you hyperlink?

If you found this post helpful, amusing or funny, please thumb it up!
To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

2019-06-08 17:47:21

ok:

[url=google.com]click here[/url]
Let's go through it slowly.
Left-bracket, url, equals sign, the url, right-bracket, link text, left-bracket, /url, right-bracket. 
----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-06-09 05:43:34

hi,
ok let me test.
test

To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

2019-06-09 05:44:12

it worked
@2 thanks.