2019-06-06 08:27:44 (edited by Dark 2019-06-07 01:09:15)

There once was a limerick stated, whose completion was rather belated, because though it was June, the time wasn't too soon, that this website at last got updated.

updates by dark:
Eamon remastered: entry, description and links.
Removed page and download links for Monopoly planet since they lead to a potentially dodgy website and changed license to unknown (I think this is the fastest game disappearance ever!).
Soul trapper: changed license to unknown, removed website link since the game is no longer available.

Fixed  links for some of Mason’s games, also for Crypt Shyfter, Light battles and Park boss.
Fixed mistake in Entry for Pontes duel and great cheese robbery.
Ah Dam it: Entry and description.
Balloon master: Entry and description.
Screaming strike 2: entry, description and links.
Pontes sound puzzle: Entry, description and links.
Endless runner: Entry and description.
Six ages: ride like the wind: entry, description and links.
Tank battle endless gunner: Entry, description and links.

Added note to code 7 page that episodes 2 and 3 are now available, plus changed pricing information for the service pass.

Fixed download link for Battleszone.

Darkened chain: entry and description.

Azabat Yacht: entry and description.
Fixed links and pricing information for Azabat blackjack, plus changed license of Azabat backgammon to unknown, since while they are apparently converting all their games to electronic, freely downloadable versions, Backgammon seems to have disappeared.

Added note that the crypt shyfter games are all downloadable, plus a warning about Crypt shyfter quest, the one experimental roguelike with ascii graphics and thus one inaccessible entry in the series.

New moon: Entry, description and links.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-06-06 11:16:11

Yayyyyyyy! ss2 entry! Thanks! I just wanted to say that! Bye!

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2019-06-06 14:52:27

Well I did sort of had a vested interest in getting the game as much exposure as possible, as its obviously the chance for my lady and I to get onto the big scream big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-06-06 15:48:02

lol, I just read the db entry. Nice job as always!
One small thing I would like you to fix is though, Slow down slows down your punch, not enemies. Would you mind fixing that when you have time?

2019-06-06 21:39:24

Okay all fixed now, plus I added a brief note about penetration and what the mega tonne punch does.
Btw, is Mega tonne punch named for the minigame in the Kirby series?

2019-06-06 23:27:57

@Dark I think you said that Park Boss was a game by Mason but it was made by Nick Adamson. Unless he made a game called Park Boss as well. In which case sorry about that.

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2019-06-06 23:49:29

Nah. That part got me a bit confused as well, but he meant to say, fixed links for Mason's games, then the actual game names are the ones not made by Mason. Probably somebody could explain it better...

2019-06-07 01:08:18 (edited by Dark 2019-06-07 01:11:57)

Nidza is correct here, I fixed the links for several of Maisen's games (all of them accept tomb hunter I think), then fixed the links for crypt shyfter, light battles  and park boss, which are not by Maisen big_smile.

I've edited the first post to make a bit more sense.
~Sorry for the miner confusion, the update log is just basically a quick set of notes I keep in a text file, which often aren't exactly too grammatical.

2019-06-07 06:37:55

Sorry about that thanks for the edit.

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2019-06-07 08:17:21

@5
Thank you for fixing the entry! btw, I named megaton punch because it sounded cool. That's all. No specific consepts. big_smile

2019-06-07 12:20:25

That's an amusing coincidence see This article about the Kirby minigame  for why the name sounded familiar.

2019-06-08 13:14:29

Hi,
I might have missed something, but why is/was the website that the monopoly planet download link led to dodgy?

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2019-06-08 16:50:25

Because it looked to be full of adds and spyware and other suspicious things, and certainly wasn't a site to download an audiogame. I'm guessing the developer took the game down for some reason, and either the page has been picked up by a dodgy host, or the developer rented webspace from someone else who had a slightly less secure site.

2019-06-08 18:43:59

Hi,
@Dark: Thanks for the info! In another Topic, Crashmaster, who is helping the dev of Monopoly planet with the Sound design of an upcoming Project, said that they are changing something about the Website and stuff, so that is probabbly true.

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2019-06-14 05:04:46

Someone should upload the installer to agarchive then.  I don't have it or I would do it...