2019-06-05 07:11:02

And tank battle now has its very own db page Find it here

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-06-07 23:19:43

I'll say, this game is more addictive than it should be... I mean I have 3 minutes or 4 between a task and another, I get my phone out and do a wave... I can't for the sake of it get above wave 24 but, well, I'll work on it!

Keep calm, and call the doctor.

2019-06-08 10:58:44

yeah i'm at wave 24 that's my highest. we'll have to see if i can get passed that.

2019-06-10 05:24:03

a good review on the game.
https://blog.blackscreengaming.com/audi … 6/07/2019/

2019-06-10 07:59:38

Hi.

Wow, I can't even believe. So the guy plays it, is completely not able to work out the concept of the game which is not to hard and drones on and on about his stupidness to read the in game instruction, let alone work out how stars work, which is the easiest thing to see when you change your weapons.
I don't know if blind gamers are to plain ignorant or just a stupid pile of ideots who are not able to work out a game on their own.
And at 54, oh, why do I wonder that you like the review, you were out for that game since the start due to the sound effects and because your wishes were not fullfilled in the game, you could have read the discribtion first.

sorry, but this guy should not be reviewing games, more or less go back to journalism school and see again how things work.

greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-06-10 11:17:06

Hi,
@Simba: I agree that the Review could have been done more professionally.
But I also think that this game isn't good, because the SFM are not at all good and because the game's concept is rather lame.
Also, in my opinion, the price for the game is too high considering what you are getting.

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2019-06-10 13:47:20

Yeah he's, not a great reviewer for the most part.  Lots of basic spelling mistakes even though spellcheck is a thing, often unfinished ideas/missing sections which is kinda just lazy, some reviews are so short as to be essentially not reviews ETC.  Seems like a pretty decent/chill guy though and he can be pretty funny...  Plus he's collected lots of info for some of their resource lists.
Problem is, any time you say anything about it, no matter how constructive, Smoke tends to jump down your throat and get all defensive and tell you to do better or STFU.
I mean on one hand yeah, I could write a couple, but it's just not something I'm all that interested in doing, and I very strongly doubt that Smoke would get any less defensive if I did because that's still one of his best friends.  But either way, feedback isn't bad if your not an asshole about it, and he probably shouldn't be gatekeeping someone's right to improvement like that if he actually cares about the site's quality.

2019-06-10 16:00:18

@defender
I'm actually pretty laid back about a lot of things. I don't know where this thing about constructive criticism comes from. I get contacted all the time with suggestions and things that could be corrected and a lot of the time I see the point and a change is made on BSG, or I have a conversation with someone about why something is how it is. If you are going off what you see here I get that, I have little to no patience for conversations on here.
I've also said this in multiple places multiple times. When it comes to spelling if someone can read something and enjoy it I don't give any shits about how it is written. Also the time I would "jump down someone's throat" is in the case of someone like mister simba here. I might tell them to send all complaints to [email protected] for example, but that is all. I don't have the time or energy to care about what random ass hats bitch about on forums anymore.

If I'm honest and address legitimate non simba related points.
a lot of our readers are not big users of this forum. It has been this way almost since day one.
A review is someone's opinion. Hannibal disliked this game a hell of a lot more than he expressed in the blog post. He could have just said he didn't like it and why, or do what he did and add humor to it. I personally prefer the humor.
Blogs are not the New York Times, does it say somewhere on BSG that we are professional? I'm being honest, if it says that somewhere I need to know so I can go fix it pronto.
If you don't like something on the blog there is a comment field. It is very lightly moderated so you can express all of your displeasures. I don't agree with limiting what someone can say short of illegal and racist.
This is Hannibal's review style. If you don't like it that is fine, but everyone knows what to expect going in. I like it, I suppose that is probably why he is still around posting something every Friday. If someone else doesn't then that's fine with me, plenty of other people do.

2019-06-11 20:32:45

Yes another game from this developer! I have all your games, and love them, I am always happy to see more! You have been putting out quality games for a while now, it's a shame you don't get enough recognition for all this. Thanks for posting I am going to download now!

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2019-06-11 23:22:08

Hi.

Hmmm, we seam to have the first bug in the game. When I started it yesturday, all the values like ammo count, fuel and targets had the value nan. I couldn't do anything. I am hoping to fix this issue somehow without reinstalling the game, but i have the nagging feeling that this would be the only way.

And @Smoke, I won't even reply to your post because I don't really give a care. Only one thing. If you are basically saying that everything counts as long as someone can read it and that correct spelling is not important ... yeah, nope, that's not how a review works.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-06-13 11:11:54

@post 27 cool turk, how can I find more work from the guy that recorded the demo? he did a really good job, and game seems pretty good. has anyone checked out the other game he listed smash tiles?

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2019-06-13 12:18:59

Looking through the old applevis podcasts should have what you're looking for.

He does do a great job of explaining things in a way most people can understand.

2019-06-15 01:37:06

hi all,

when i upgrade my arsenal size i don't seem to be able to fit anymore shells? unless i'm missing something?