2019-06-05 20:51:45 (edited by RTT entertainment 2019-06-05 20:55:28)

Hello everybody. I hope you’re having a good day. Please note, this is an official Tetris monster announcement that I could not post on the channel as I am currently at school and I’m writing my last exam tomorrow.  I then have just about one month to myself. For those of you who don’t know, the Tetris monster is now rebranding himself. His videos will now be edited. There’s not much video, but you get the idea. My videos will be a lot cleaner than they were originally. As far as I’m concerned, the videos on my channel don’t exist. They have been of no informative value to anybody. What game would you guys like me to play for the revolution? Any games that you guys request will be played  if I own them or if I am able to play them with no issues. I have found the music that I will use. Please bear with me and I will see you guys tomorrow. PS. I will try my best to upload a video, but I can’t guarantee anything as I will be quite tired. Don’t worry, you will see a video from me soon.  If anyone hasn’t seen my channel, the link is in my signature.  Big change iscoming, and I am really glad that you guys are here to see it.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2019-06-05 21:19:41

Code 7

If you like what I do, Feel free to check me out on GitHub, or follow me on Twitter

2019-06-06 06:24:06

Hi. I will probably get to playing that again sometime. Thanks for the suggestion. I’ll see what I can do.

2019-06-06 13:11:43

I'd like to here some of your eddited content, but, if you'd like a more experienced person to do it I'd be glad to help out.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-06-06 19:10:27

Redfox, I really appreciate that. Do you think you could please help me with something? I have recorded my video, but my intro track is too long. I can’t seem to fade the intro track at the correct point in gold wave. Can you please help? When I try and fade the track, nothing seems to happen.  Please could you explain how to do it?

2019-06-06 19:19:43

Well, asuming your using effects/volume/fadeout/, then just use left bracket to start where you want it to fade, and right bracket to stop where you want it to fade, and then use the effect.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-06-06 23:57:57

Finally,  after a long wait, the video is finally here! Please note that quite a few technical difficulties and any problems in the video have already been acknowledged. Thanks and please spread the news!  Welcome to the revolution! Lets play breed memorial
https://youtu.be/mOZX98Cw5nQ

2019-06-07 16:10:11

I think I might have put the same video twice in the same file. Oops! I was having quite a difficult time with it yesterday. Should I continue with this series? What did you guys think of the actual content? My voice seemed a bit soft compared to the desktop audio. That will also be resolved.  Could someone possibly please inform the developer of the bugs that are encountered  in the video? Also, I think it would be a really good idea if this thing was posted to the audio games archive.  I am also having aNother issue. Tunes to Tube  wouldn’t let me upload something other than MP3. Also, my videos are too big to upload and I am not about to pay money just so I can upload them. How much does it cost to upgrade the account? Is it a once off payment? If not, is there a utility that I can use to convert flv to MP3 and back? Thanks.

2019-06-07 19:07:53

Do you guys think I should continue with this series?

2019-06-07 21:35:19

If that’s the only format it lets you convert to, you might wanna find something else. Either that, or switch the format to a compressed format. One that will make the files much smaller.  I think the series should be continued.

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

2019-06-07 22:12:12

Thanks. I will create another video as soon as possible. I unfortunately had to create a new save.

2019-06-08 19:56:07

The second part of my breed memorial Playthru is now here! I think I did a really good job with this one. https://youtu.be/nn_Pm6BGtrg

2019-06-08 21:32:59

What do you guys think of this one?

2019-06-08 23:09:44

The game audio is still a little loud over the microphone audio,  although it does seem a little better than the last video in terms of audio levels. I would  recommend  making the game audio a little quieter.

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

2019-06-08 23:35:37

Noted. Thanks.

2019-06-09 01:50:41

Tomorrow i will be reacting to a youtube channel.
How do i casually say that i’m blind and please don’t give me simpathy?

2019-06-10 21:28:47

My blast chamber let’s play is here! Sorry about the dog barking in the background in the end..
https://youtu.be/b-07-MJP3Tk

2019-06-11 10:26:54

Hi,
Your new Videos are really well done and fun to watch.
Keep up the great job!

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2019-06-11 10:44:56

Thank you so much. I’m glad you are enjoying them.

2019-06-12 21:53:48

Hi guys. I’m sorry I didn’t upload a video today. I will only be able to upload a video next week for various reasons. Don’t worry, it won’t be very late next week. Maybe on Monday or Tuesday at the latest. Thanks for your understanding. And to those who don’t have any, I’m sorry. LOL!