2019-06-05 19:30:27

On a random note, I would think by now it's perfectly safe to list the backer items. No one ever said we can't talk about them. We didn't sign any contracts. I know what they are because a friend of mine got them and I got a chance to see them, so I have no real horse in this race.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-06-06 03:06:42

And if I'm remembering right isnce it's been forever since I played, the items the backers got are attainable anyway. There's no reason to hide them, because you end up geting them anyway if you play. The only difference it made was that if you backed the campaign you got them at the beginning of the game which gave an advantage. But later into the game, they aren't super impressive.

Discord: clemchowder633

2019-06-06 13:15:46

Uh, no. I'm pretty sure I've never seen those items anywhere else in the game. Maybe you have to be above level 70 or some such...but yeah, I've never seen any of those items elsewhere.

2019-06-07 04:33:47

um ... What are these items? Just to satisfy the curiosity of non-backers.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2019-06-07 17:21:21

Is it some of the elven stuff? That's the only thing I can think of that's newer. Depending on what and how much of it you get, it's basically godmode. Whatever attacks you will die before it even gets a chance to fight back. Even at higher levels. Even dragons and wyverns and the like. It becomes available at higher levels and is kinda rare.

2019-06-08 14:20:37

oh I've use those a fair few times--I like to put Gwen in the elven prellett's armor and helm and I kit out in a set too. Using those at lower levels would be a bit unfair though.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

2019-06-16 02:49:08

Hi guys. is there a general walkthrough or guide for this game? thanks

2019-07-29 15:02:45 (edited by Valmorian 2019-07-29 15:05:23)

I can’t find The third goblin letter. 
Spoiler
I have   One from the infirmary   And   Chiefton  I checked  goblin settlement and didn’t find it there, I free the      goblin    already I didn’t find it on the way. Any help would be great

2019-07-29 17:44:37

Spoiler:

If you found the letter in the infirmary and the letter in the chieftain's camp the last letter is in a large tent in the goblin settlement. Just keep looking.

BTW, does anyone know which quest involves the goblin proving grounds? I just completed a quest involving Hope and Liam--yes, Liam has to be alive to get this quest, I'm sure. Without giving too much away, i'll say it involves a major  den of vampires.

Guy Gavriel Kay

2019-07-29 21:32:50

I think it may be broken, I checked in the writing desk and there’s nothing in it they’re only seem to be too tense with more than one  room   And there is nothing in any of the field  packs in the tents
My warrior  becomes op at around level 24 or so I might give him  A smaller  weapon and hope it makes a difference though  I’m not sure how he get so many attacks with a combat speed of 17

2019-07-29 22:08:19

the letter is supposed to be in the writing desk ... perhaps you've already collected it and didnt notice?

Do you remember what the armorer said about equipment? The stronger you are, the less equipment slows you down. SO just allocate  points to his strength stat until the equipment weight doesn't matter anymore. Or do the haunted by the past to get a quest bonus of strength.

Guy Gavriel Kay

2019-07-29 22:54:23

I’m trying to remember what quest that is  and yes I’m sure I just looked through my inventory  The writing desk  shows up as empty maybe there’s two in the goblin  palace ? I don’t really remember it’s been a while since I’ve played the  game and there’s no way to look back at my completed  save to check.  Also I mean that my  Warrior  already gets too many attacks, I don’t know that I want him to be any faster. Sometimes he can kill an entire group before most people get to take a turn

2019-07-29 23:13:26

hmm. Well, in that case if he's too fast give him heavier armor, that works for me. A for the letters, you're looking in the right place; there's one letter in the echoing  chasm camp, one in the imfirmary and one is supposed to be in the goblin settlement.

Guy Gavriel Kay

2019-07-30 12:30:36

Hi,
I've been playing for a while now, checking the graveyard at each level up, but I'm definitl unable to finf any gools. This was the only reason I came back to a h c, since I had allready done two different play through. I had heard that they were terrifying, but... no sign of them. Any idea? Or any recording, it would do the job too since I just want to hear how they sound like.

Best regard,
Simon

2019-07-30 12:33:00

You can find them in Silvershade Mine

2019-07-30 16:01:33

at each level do you think I can find them aproximatly? Just to know if I need to get back level 1 again or if I can just keep up with my  lvl 35 caraters.

Best regard,
Simon

2019-07-30 17:18:34

You can keep level 35; if you go all the way back to level 1 the only things you'll find down there are rats and bats. Ghouls disappear at level forty or so, so you should be good.

Guy Gavriel Kay

2019-07-30 20:44:42

Elven gear is not related to the backer stuff. The backer stuff is gear with specific names. There's a bow, a sword, a ring and I think a couple of different pieces of armour. I misremember their names off the top of my head.

2019-07-31 00:54:25

What is the maximum level at which you stop learning new spells and skills? How about the level at which point there are no new monsters? I've only played the game up to level 30. I really need to play again.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2019-07-31 01:28:13

hey i want to buy this game but i dont have papal and i am not using credit card but if i will ask someone who is staying in another country who is using papal and credit card to buy this game for me, is that allowed? if so how? if she agree to buy this game for me, what are the process?

2019-10-21 00:44:02

In A Hero's Call I'm running a cleric and I want to make him a better offensive spell caster.  I've max'd Light of Purity and need Holy Warrior to get it higher.  Are there  prerequisites for Holy Warrior?  I've gone up a bunch of levels and it hasn't shown up.  Is it because I haven't put experience in battle skills?

Gwen is sort of in the same position.  She's max'd on fireball and I don't see the point of investing in her other spells which do less damage or making her into a battle mage.  She doesn't run out of mana and I've put lots of points in willpower and intelligence.  Seems like if you try and split points between those and fighter stats you get someone who is mediocre at fighting and spell casting.  But I'm new to the game...

2019-10-21 04:54:31

YOur best bet with Gwen is to put equal amounts into her physical and mental stats, she she has skills that take advantage of both. Blazing Strike can do a lot of damage with high strength, the right weapon and high magical skill. As for your cleric character, I think you screwed yourself over there ... holy warrior is only obtainable via quest for your priestess character, ALexia. Don't think playing as a cleric will get you holy warrior.

Guy Gavriel Kay

2019-10-24 16:09:48

hi guys!
can can i request for link for download?

2019-10-24 16:14:16

Sorry but you can only purchase the game, then a download link will be sent by eMail.

73 Wj3u

2019-10-24 18:49:29 (edited by parnooson1234 2019-10-24 18:51:02)

@1,999
yes, i already buy it
but i lost the link in my email
and i unable to download!
hope i can get the link.