2019-05-04 16:40:32

You can sell unique items before leaving through the South Gate.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2019-05-04 16:43:33

That thing with the goblin master ... is that only for kickstarter backers for regular players as well? There doesn’t seem to be anything to do once I beat the game.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

2019-05-04 18:34:13

Hello.

I decided to delete my post because I figured out what i had to do so if someone is wondering why someone else is talking about a goblin master, it's because I mentioned it and didn't know the name of the goblin.

It isn't a goblin master I had to fight but a bunch of them.

I had to fight them after entering the trap door.

You go to the bridge but can't open the doors so have to fight the goblins to get the keys.

I'm gone for real :)

2019-05-04 22:11:08

Does anyone know what the maximum level is?

2019-05-05 18:22:30

hi all, does anyone know how i can get my first character holy warrior. i know how to get the skill for my character i pick up from the graveyard. i mean the 1 at the very start.

i may be tech mad, but i'm also audio games mad. be audio games mad with me laughing out loud.
Sam

2019-05-05 18:32:17 (edited by seb 2019-05-05 18:33:03)

@post 1,955, you can't

2019-05-05 18:44:03

what is the point being a priest if you can't get holy warrior to upgrade some skills fully. this should be considered in the next update as some skills need it.

i may be tech mad, but i'm also audio games mad. be audio games mad with me laughing out loud.
Sam

2019-05-05 19:37:59

Someone asked what the maximum level is. From something the  one of the developers said, there isn’t one. But you might start to run out of enemies if your level goes past a certain level ... I saw mentioned that there are no goblins in the caves at level 90, for example. I can’t verify this, but I can say that I. Haven’t come across any bandits since I myself hit level 90.

Guy Gavriel Kay

2019-05-06 11:16:50 (edited by Tech Geek 2019-05-06 11:46:34)

i would restart the game by going to the south gate as you will get more enemies from iver starting from scratch or just restart the charactor's story. i know you will get enemies then because this is for some reason able to be done. if i'm wrong please let me know, but i'm sure of it. i haven't played it in a while though. hope this helps.
sorry if there is wrong spellings.

Sam

2019-05-06 17:02:13

I've been level 150 or so, and there didn't seem to be anything stopping me from killing goblins.
Goblins spawn in the palace, anyway.

2019-05-06 18:09:58

Was wondering if someone'd be willing to share what the bonus items for backers were? I'm assuming there's no harm in us knowing about them.
Overall, coming back to this game a year after it's release leaves me pretty underwhelmed. The game was really, really fun the first time, but I've never managed to get through an entire new playthrough after beating it once. After a while, once you've solved all the puzzles and the like, there's nothing to keep you engaged. Combat is too easy after you get some decent gear going, even before starting a new game plus my warrior char was killing 4 or 5 enemies before any other characters even started moving. It's too easy to reach a point where your characters are all very overpowered. Status effects, too, I found to be utterly pointless because of the overpoweredness. Why should I waste my time blinding a thing if my warrior will just kill it with one hit next round. Here's hoping the team can get back to it some day and fix the balance as well as finishing the graphics.

2019-05-09 01:34:27

just found a bug or something at the beginning, when I'm nice about the glass vile to the witch, I see a message that says a party member has gained a level and the screan gets stuck on okay saying unknown state not found and I have to end task.
Not sure if it has to do with the event or that when I first started I saved before getting the mercenary then, I reloaded the file but couldn't find the mercenary again.
Is there something else I can do besides end task? And, do I need to give the game permission to access my network?

Every day is a good day!
When life gives you a lemon, make lemonade!
Opinions are like arseholes - everybody has one, and they all stink.

2019-05-09 01:56:31

@1961: well if it's ok giving out info about those items, I'll make a list containing those items with their details so if people are curious what are they and what do they provide. But I hope that there's no problem sharing such info.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2019-05-11 19:19:48

Anybody know what happen to the Out of Sight developers? I haven't see them post much at all.

Hearthstone Tag ID: RobotWizard#1265216

2019-05-12 10:18:56

Hi_
Can someone help me to remember where the old cursed stone in the forest is exactly? I'm getting back to my second playthrough, finishing all the minor quests etc, and if I remember this one, I can't seem to find the stone that trigger the quest.

Does anyone remember ?

Best regard,
Simon

2019-05-13 11:13:33

if you are looking for the stone follow the overgrown path to the fountain and go behind the fountain to the secret outpost. i can't remember where it is in there though.
hope this helps

Sam

2019-06-02 00:01:39

Hi everyone,

Do you need to sell every single piece of goblin equipment to Gerome in order to complete the Tools of the Trade quest or not? I have defeated several goblins and obtained several goblin-made pieces of equipment. How can I give these to Gerome?
Cheers,
André

2019-06-02 00:21:14

You need to sell about 10, if memory serves.

2019-06-02 12:29:29

Hi Keith,

Do the goblin talismans also count towards your 10 pieces of equipment limit that I need to sell or not?
Cheers,
André

2019-06-02 19:33:08

Hi guys. I know it has been ages since I last posted here, but I have a new question...
What to do to keep the guards busy so Wilhelm isn't killed when he escapes? I tried that quest twice now and each time with the same result. The last time I tried it, I had freed that other goblin, that was unfairly imprisoned, I forgot its name. I thought that goblin would keep the guard occupied while Wilhelm got out, but now I'm the 3rd time round and I probably will have to do this again, with Magica at Lev105 and climbing. Here's the thing though, at 105 there are no wolves, so the Supply lines quest is very difficult/close to impossible to complete the first thing. The other two components are relatively easy to get, but they are not triggered until you stocked her wolf pelts. So I won't play a character this high up again.

To know, and not to do, is not to know.

2019-06-02 21:58:53

I believe any equipment with goblin in the name counts.
I don't know about high levels and monsters but any wolf has the pelt.
I don't think you can save Wilhelm.

Every day is a good day!
When life gives you a lemon, make lemonade!
Opinions are like arseholes - everybody has one, and they all stink.

2019-06-02 22:05:18

Spoiler
To distract the guards, go into the guardroom. Find the door that leads into a back room. The rest should present itself pretty clearly if I remember right.

We live on a hunk of rock and metal that circles a humdrum star that is one of 400 billion other stars that make up the Milky Way Galaxy which is one of billions of other galaxies which make up a universe which may be one of a very large number, perhaps an infinite number, of other universes. That is a perspective on human life and our culture that is well worth pondering.
Carl Sagan

2019-06-03 00:55:28

Hmm some ninnyballs being pitched here. You absolutely can save Wilhelm. In fact, there's a side quest and a weapon or something that depends on you doing just that. The higher level thing with the wolves refers to there being less wolf encounters. At lower levels you'd get a lot of wolves with sorcerers and things like that in the forest. At about level 50 or so those are replaced with dragons and wyverns and the like, changing a rare drop to almost never. I tend to skip that quest at higher levels for just that reason. Though I think you'll still see wolves in the sewers.

2019-06-05 17:49:27

By the guard room, do you mean the barracks or what guard room, is there one in the castle besides the barracks?

To know, and not to do, is not to know.

2019-06-05 18:12:51 (edited by cw 2019-06-05 18:14:57)

I will go  ahead and give another spoiler. So, spoilers ahead. Again, worning worning worning, spoilers ahead.
To destract the guard, you need to let some wolves free at the correct time. Freeing the goblin  helps in other ways, but for the wolves, there are pinned up somewhere. I will give you a bit more help in this area. There is a gatehouse near by. The gate house is to your right as you enter the castle. Those are the wolves you need to free at the correct time.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral