2019-05-22 09:06:17

Hi.
How long is the game? I´m thinking on buying it. but I don't know how long this game is. Someone can tell me?

I am a gamer from the begining of my life, and that will not change :p

2019-05-22 19:53:08

Hmm. THis is a quite difficult answer. If you are really good at solving the puzzles, which I wasn't, then you can complete the game in 30 minutes. But if you, like me, find the puzzles hard to solve in the first playthrough, then it can take you 3 or 4 hours or maybe more. There are 5 chapters. I'll say the game is very much worth the price.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2019-05-24 07:09:11 (edited by Naruto 2019-05-24 07:09:39)

I'm stuck on the vote any help?

Blindness isn't a disability, but a diffrent way of seeing things

2019-05-24 07:25:09

Did you bought the game for pc or movile?

I am a gamer from the begining of my life, and that will not change :p

2019-05-25 05:10:56

Isn't it came from the same developer who developed Frequencies missing?

2019-05-26 05:08:02

is there a happyer ending, guys?

2019-05-26 08:58:16

@Socheat:
No, it isn't. Frequency missing was a Project by some University in Sweden I think.
@Jasonblaze: I wanted to ask the same, because the two endings I found (stay or go) were quite sad.

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2019-05-26 09:07:43

Hi there.
I have a question. I bought the game on Steam and now I can't access it from the Steam client. I tried using the trick found in the articles room to get it to work but had no luck. How did y'all access the game for PC? Any help would be great.

2019-05-28 00:53:41

i can't figure chapter 1 for ios version can someone give a tip?

joseph weakland, the crazy party fan:P

2019-05-28 01:31:40

I can't wait to try this and stream my own impressions on youtube. I'm someone who loves government conspiracies and finds them in the real world so this will be fun. Anyway I'm planing to buy this for steam, but I also as of 2016 could not get the auto password thing to work either.

Follow me on  my podcast twitter and feel free to listen to my music. Also subscribe to my youtube channel. Thanks.

2019-05-29 04:43:47

Me too, I don't know what to do in chapter 1

2019-05-29 07:55:18

Talking about chapter 5, how to foat? Wich part shuld I record?

2019-05-29 09:47:13

Rio_unesa wrote:

Talking about chapter 5, how to foat? Wich part shuld I record?

So, you figured out what to do in chapter 1? big_smile

Spoiler
In chapter 5, you just record the song you want. It's up to you.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2019-05-29 14:03:22

Btw I manage to finish the game, but I bit forgot in chapter 4.2, other than 3 step, wich part we should record?

2019-05-29 16:24:03

spoilers
Are you able to use different radio stations earlier on to affect the path later? Throughout the whole thing it has felt like my choices haven't mattered much, so I'm wondering if it's an intentional story choice to design it that way.
End spoilers

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2019-05-30 11:27:07

Hi!
Is there anything at all we can influence as far as the plot is concerned?
Best,
EG

In the hands of a gamer, word becomes weapon, argument becomes shield, and life becomes a quest.

2019-05-30 12:34:10

Hi guys,
s
p
o
i
l
e
r
so for chapter one, you have to record the question you hear in the first radio station talking about the news. hope that helps then you have to send it to another radio station.

2019-05-30 12:52:04

Call me weird but this is one of those games where, even after completing it, I still replay random sequences just to enjoy the atmosphere and the depth of detail. There is something strangely addicting about it.

In the hands of a gamer, word becomes weapon, argument becomes shield, and life becomes a quest.

2019-06-02 16:56:15 (edited by targor 2019-06-02 17:01:32)

So, I've finished it. Here are my thoughts:

Spoiler

First, the positives. The concept is great. I have never seen something like that. I'm a huge fan of experimental games, so this was absolutely my thing. The story was good to, but I would have liked a bit more explanation of what this time loop actually does. What's the point of doing this, why did time progress anyway after the chapters and how can we leave the time loop in the end? This was all a bit to vague for my tastes.
The puzzles are really fun to figure out. Not very difficult, but it's cool to see something work and hear how the stations change their programs. But it's a bit sad that every single puzzle is clued so much. I felt they were a bit to easy.
The speakers were great. I'm from germany, so I played with german voices and replayed with english voices afterwards. As in most games, the english voices are better, but the german synchronisation is not far behind. Especially the talk moderator is absolutely fantastic in german.

Now the negatives: This game is wayyy to short. Five chapters long and then it's already over when you start to really get immersed into this world and care for the people. For my first playthrough, I needed about one hour and then, when you know what you're doing, you can finish it in about seven minutes or so.
Next, the choices. Or should I say the achievements that make you think you made a choice. You really can't influence the greater story at all. You can only influence the moderators a little bit. And this is done in one single chapter. In another chapter, you decide indirectly what the fate of the rmb's is. The rest of the chapters, you can't change the slightest bit. So, in this one chapter about the moderators, you decide whom to trust with your informations and that's it. One chapter later, this moderator will behave a bit differently and the ending broadcast of this moderator changes. That's it. This wouldn't bother me as much, wouldn't there be this ending. So, the normal reaction to the ending is the following: Oh shit, I didn't solve the game. This is the bad ending, and I'm happy to try again and get a different outcome. And then you try ... and try ... and try ... but there is nothing you can do. There was so much potential for a greater puzzle about whom to trust and how to send your informations to and change the outcome of the story. But no, there is nothing you can do. I'm not the "every story must have a happy ending" type, not at all, but this ending is so unbelievably anticlimactic I can't believe it. If we think about it, not sending any information to anybody should yield about the same outcome. This feels like they wanted to do more but then there was the deadline or the money went out or something and they simply had to stop midway through the game.

So, I've mixed feelings about this. Great concept, but flawed execution.

What do you think?

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2019-06-03 08:27:39

Hi all.
After buying the game I got the soundtrack as well.
My views.
Soundtrack, good, I like it a lot.
Game.
Voice acting, excelent.
Music, really good.
Story well, ok, this is where we have a problem.
In a nut shell, completely utter shit!
Lets break that down a little.
Framework was like missing frequency.
Unlike missing frequency, you were able to influence a few things, and such, but the end.
Um.
The build up to the end was amazing.
The end, stay, go.
Stay, the loop continues for ever.
Go, you leave, blank, nothing, end.
I payed the extra for the extra support.
For the 8 bucks I payed for the game and soundtracks, I think the 4 bucks on the track was the only thing worth while.
I would have liked more lines to get a reaction from the various hosts, clearly there was were a few more lines that could have done something.
Sadly the story ends basically with the government saying it was an accident, you stay or go, the end.
I would have liked the other ending, the entire thing was stupid, a lot of government got jailed, something was done, an obvious ending.
This ending didn't happen.
The end was underwelming and ended to abruptly for my liking.
The game was to short, and while it did end I really hope it wasn't.
I'd actually like it if the prequal posted on the website for the game was available on itch as a download like the full game is.
On a positive note, I did notice a load of puzzles, and rythom games and music games, are any of the other games made by the company that made this one accessible, because if they are I may buy more of your stuff.
So you are not all that bad and you should be happy about that if anything else.
For what it was, I liked the accessability, and I liked the story short that it was.
But the shit rating I give it means there is almost no replay value, you only have 1 choice you can make and 1 only.
Unless there are other choices, well.
There are not many people you need to know you only find out close to the end that the drama gets all hapyish at least.
It could have been so much more.
The last report had everyone happy even though someone's dad who owned the pirate station was arrested probably executed by the cops.
It doesn't gell things still don't add up.
At the end of the story both the radio frequencies for the cops, and pirate stations go silent.
That in itself does make you wander.
It did take me a day to clock but the way it ended, well really not sure on it.
At least with missing frequency, there was a story, and 2 ends, true a bit anticlimactic but still there was substance of a mystory.
At the end I am left thinking, so what.
This at most makes me feel ok but it doesn't change anything.

2019-06-03 17:58:57

@44 and @45: Fully agreed with your thoughts.
@45 again: From what I have heard, all other games by this dev are, as of yet, not accessible.

Oh, and #freeGCW

2019-06-03 18:25:32

Regarding the accessibility features, I wish there was a way to get the current frequency and/or current subtitle/enhanced subtitle text to be read. I don't think any information is missing without them, but the few times I OCR'd the subtitles they were useful.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2019-06-03 22:54:55

Well to be honest, I played a couple more times and found out a few ways to influence a few hosts in different ways to get a different responce, and I guess I could still replay this from time to time.
Maybe in the dead of night but with only 1 main story and the inability to really follow through with it it does fall dead eventually.
So many arks remain unanswered.
Things like, if you stay does it work out or do you continue listening to the same thing for all time.
If you leave, then what, is that it.
What happened to those that got headakes, and what happens if things go utterly wrong.
There is room for some sort of apocoliptic sequal.
There is also room for say someone on the outside listening to things and wandering what things did.
I'd also like to broadcast more than 1 sentence.

2019-07-18 19:45:39

Hi,
Today, I started playing Alt frequencies again and wondered if there is a way to prevent the timeloop from being introduced in the first place.
Is there a way to do so? If so, can you please tell me what to do?

Oh, and #freeGCW

2019-07-18 22:35:25

Spoilers I guess
I played the game and finished it. But I've been wondering if I can record something other than the song and it will say you've decided to leave or something like that. And if so, will anything be different? Will there be any differences in the story line, other scenes or such, or the game will just end and you'll get the credits screen
End of spoilers
I find it hard to find the message your looking for sometimes but the idea of the game is great and unique. Also it's great to see more games for the blinds showing up on steam and developers are actually adding the support of screen readers in their games