2019-05-06 11:47:29

last night i was playing Swamp, but this morning my Epaulettes has desappered. how could that happen.

2019-05-06 12:54:04

i was lucky to find a new Epaullettes, but i'm still suppriced about how it could disappear from my Amour.

2019-05-06 15:36:03

Good morning to you swamp bals.  Would it be possible to share an account with a friend?  I mean since their can bee multiple chars on it?  I understand the risk that comes with sharing a master password, but i know for a fact that this other person i want to share an account with will not double cross me.  One more thin, how many chars per account?

Their is no such thing as a master.  One is never done learning, and those who claim to be a master at something are far from becoming one!!

2019-05-06 15:41:42

a: their is no limit as far as i know, and you don't have to give them your master password (the password used to log in to the acount at www.kaldobsky.com/ssl/audiogames.html) You log in with thee gamer password witch is different from the master password. Also, if they do try something, just know  if they try to change your master password to log in theey have to know your e-mail ogin. You can share, however you cannot log in with 2 chars on the same account at the same time.

2019-05-06 15:51:41

MikeFont wrote:

Hi all, last night I had no problem logging into swamp. now, hours later, after I enter my password I'm told to check my firewall settings and or anti-virus setting to make sure swamp isn't being blocked.
Has anyone else had this problem? I know I only have a few days left on my account before it runs out. But I should still have a day or two, for sure.

Thanks for any help with this.
Update, I just tried logging into swamp, and had no problems. Go! freaking! figure! rofl
smile

Yeah i've noticed errors like this happening, and i don't like how that happens. I get issues with IE settings, The server being offline, Swamp not having access to the internet, and one that even said my version of Swamp was outdated...but it wasn't...just had to restart swamp tot fix that one. But all of the other ones you just try to log back in and it should work. Sometimes it takes a few times. I also got an issue  where i would log in, and then bop me back to the main menu. I just had to log in (about 7 different times) and it fixed it. No one else was logged in, but it was acting  like their w was.

2019-05-10 14:32:47

ok, so first, is the game still beeing administrated, i wish to kno before i buy a caldobsky account, 24 dollars is not so cheep you kno, not where i live, so is the game still has the good qualitys?

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2019-05-10 17:40:28

I'm not totally sure on what you mean, but the game is still being played.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2019-05-10 19:02:23

yes,  administrator is aprone

2019-05-26 09:01:24

Is swamp down? I am not able to connect. it just says connecting to the server, then nothing.
It may just be my internet so I would like some confermation

2019-05-26 09:05:33

Hi there,
I have the same problem. It acts like it wants to connect and then it just says connection interrupted. Am I missing something here?

2019-05-26 13:14:26

Nope, swamp has been down since the server rebooted itself, or whatever the hell it does at 1:55 in the morning. lol
I'm surprised its not back up yet, but I guess Aprone hasn't spotted the issue quite yet. Wake up Aprone. lol JK!

2019-05-26 13:50:54

Hopefully he spots it soon, We don't want another server down. Lol I wanna spend the 3 remaining months on my account without error big_smile.

2019-05-26 16:56:38

Friends, here in Brazil we were also without connection to the game. Now connected.

2019-05-28 04:49:17

Thanks aprone, keep up the great work in keep ing our swamp server going. lol
big_smile

2019-05-28 17:14:46

i am buying the swamp account in 1 week, can someone tell me step for step how it works?

So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2019-05-29 10:14:05

fredd wrote:

i am buying the swamp account in 1 week, can someone tell me step for step how it works?

I assume you have read the readme? I'm not sure on what else you want described step by step.
You buy an account, log in as described in the Swamp readme and start playing.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2019-05-31 23:58:34

Hmmmmm. Here is an interesting question. How much bandwith does swamp use on a tethered smart phone? Just asking for those times I am tempted to play away from home. Do not want to go over the data cap. Seen some connections where the connection would randomly drop.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2019-06-01 00:19:17

ugg, its 12:19 AM, but to your question i dont kno

2019-06-02 15:39:34

Well the 1:52 AM bug isn't an issue any more, but the connection interruption has changed it's time to 9:48, central time.
So every day at that very time, the swamp server hiccups, and boots everyone off. I thought it best to give a heads up in case you wanna hold off starting a mission around then.

Also, Aprone, would you ever consider increasing the deasle fuel drop rate for hc? I find tons of gasoline, but finding fuel is like finding hen's teeth. lol Too bad there's no way if I gain enough gasoline, I can take it to the gas station, and convert it into a can of deasle? Ok, I'm just grasping at straws here. lol but seriously, its hard as hell to find fuel.
smile

2019-06-02 16:04:01

just 2 days left til i am buying my account

2019-06-02 16:04:46

hey sorry for dubble posting but how can i make the account mail go to my own mail some one elce will buy it for me and that friend asked me how to set onto my own mail

2019-06-03 07:49:14

Is swamp down?

2019-06-03 09:38:06

Yes, swamp has been down since last night, sunday at 9:48 PM central time.
Sadly my char is out there on the map roaming around, and I hope to get back to him before he gets munched. lol Aprone anything we can do about that 9:48 bug? Thanks much!
smile

2019-06-03 11:34:34

this seems to be regular at the moment...

2019-06-03 13:13:05

Yeah, and its getting really old, and really tedious. Sorry I just get a bit frustrated and impatient sometimes.
sad