2019-05-30 21:24:20

Hi, i know its been 2 years since this topic was made but can you get it to be in english? my own is in chinese. sorry about my grammar.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2019-05-30 21:43:18

This game will likely never be translated into English.

Discord: clemchowder633

2019-05-31 02:49:56

@Assault I was just about to ask, myself. I have another question that might be just a matter of opinion. Are the Chinese more active in the audiogame market where MMO and MMORPGS are concerned than any western team? Off the top of my head I can’t think of a single MMORPG produced by a wester audiogame team, although Lords and Knights, Celtic Tribes and a couple others for iOS are MMO strategy.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2020-06-18 13:05:21

hi
maybe some have this game and can upload?
thanks

2020-06-18 19:20:14

I'm interested too if any have...

2020-06-22 21:40:18

Hello,
doesn't the link from the first post work? It shall be. If not I am happy to reupload the game.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2020-06-22 22:01:32

nope the link doesn't seem to work

2020-06-22 22:49:47

no nuno don't work
maybe you can upload thanks

2021-11-07 22:40:15

Is there any way to download this?

Sentinel, out.
Contact me via telegram at t.me/velanGL, or through discord as azuremist. Do not pm me without informing me somewhere I need to read them as I do not check them and can't read the email this account is attached to

2021-11-07 23:20:09

the link does not work

2021-11-07 23:30:56

I know. I wanted to know if anyone had one that did.

Sentinel, out.
Contact me via telegram at t.me/velanGL, or through discord as azuremist. Do not pm me without informing me somewhere I need to read them as I do not check them and can't read the email this account is attached to

2021-11-08 20:24:59

I will reyupload it later.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2021-11-08 21:33:01

waiting!

waiting!

meet the eternal legend, accessibility group for games and applications in Brazil. main group to bring accessible games to the blind.
official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2021-11-08 22:15:20

@Nuno.
Thank you.

Sentinel, out.

2021-11-10 04:24:25

@nuno btw, is there a possibility the devil via local network? is there any way to get the files from the server to play with friends? because, to be honest, the game looks like it's been abandoned and I don't think there's a problem. but the game is beautiful. would it be possible to talk to the developer? i really wanted to play this game but i can't because we depend on the official server with the absurdly high ping.

I have two versions that are working with the official server, but now... nothing. unfortunately!

meet the eternal legend, accessibility group for games and applications in Brazil. main group to bring accessible games to the blind.
official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2021-11-10 04:41:23

The domain name of the forum bound to the game has changed, so game coins and props cannot be obtained.

The most critical point is that the developer's game source code is missing, so the above problem cannot be corrected.

You must receive props and game coins to open up a large number of ways to play the game.

2021-11-10 06:02:23

this is very disappointing. so we just have the customer and nothing else. therefore. That's it. sigh

official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2021-11-12 01:03:08

@Nuno, did you ever upload the link?

Sentinel, out.

2021-11-16 23:34:52 (edited by azure 2021-11-16 23:35:25)

@91 do you know where i can get the devil download link? or can you send it to us? since qq  is blocked in my country

official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2021-11-17 01:12:25 (edited by materiasentinel 2021-11-17 01:12:43)

Isn't devil down? If not then I would also like it, please if anyone has it.

Sentinel, out.

2021-11-17 18:28:09

By the way, is there the possibility of hosting the game that is in the title of the topic? via local network / lan?

official website    
our discord server
youtube channel