Accessible IOS Tank Duel game.
Destroy wave after wave of enemies.
https://apple.co/2Xgjx1C
#a11y #voiceover #accessible

All feedback very welcome.

2019-05-30 11:11:09

Will this get an android release also?

2019-05-30 11:25:32

I don't see the point of this game. I'm shooting and moving forward, completing waves, making educated guesses as to what the sounds may mean, but I can't make a mental map of this. Is it 2d or 3d? Is it turn-based or real-time? How do I make it automatically announce events without having to check the log and therefor lose my focus on the fire button? Is there a tutorial? A demo? A learn sounds feature? Questions and more questions.

In the hands of a gamer, word becomes weapon, argument becomes shield, and life becomes a quest.

2019-05-30 12:28:46

It's an interesting game but yes I agree with the last post. We need more explanations about things. I hear shells being fired but I never know if its just mine or the enemies because my shell fires overlap with those of the enemy.

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2019-05-30 13:03:57

i'll check it out when I got my i.phone back big smile to you

my new youtube channel. click subscribe if you like my stuff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzL-l8 … YCkjOm3FIg

2019-05-30 15:03:56

Same perplexities of post 3 here. Is it supposed to be a strategy game? I'm sorry, I can't get it, I just keep shooting and shooting but I don't understand the mecanics. I like the sounds, though.

2019-05-30 15:22:07

hi could someone pleas post a recording of this game?
regards
Hannes Fouche

regards
Hannes Fouche
Access gaming my YouTube channel https://youtube.com/channel/UC8CshzvGHEy2eR5L86nMM5A

2019-05-30 15:58:55

a recording would be nice

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2019-05-30 16:27:18

My friend played this game I will say just enough. Sounds extracted from trash or mouth? You can find better on soundsource.org. Possibly on YouTube. Do not tell me that you can not find a good sound of tanks. Is it laughter worth and still pay for something like that? The same with the game Paladin of the sky pay and how. And sounds like a cure and from frustration with some tasks teeth can bite.

2019-05-30 17:38:52

Hi.

The game isn|t actually have bad, I am liking it till now. Some things that I would want to see a further description for is how does wind effect your shels, what is the payload info you have with each weapon and how would you calculate wich gun you should use taking wind into consideration.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-05-30 18:08:30

@9, lol you seem to be a troll calling every game a piece of shit.
I just looked at all your posts in your profile that's why i'm saying this. Well, maybe it's your honest opinion, but still it's very strange.

2019-05-30 20:38:05

Hi.

Ok, I find this game really adicting, ones you get used to the sounds it's really not that hard to understand.

If I would have the possibility I could record a quick demo, but I currently just have my olympus with me and I would  need to record with the internal mics of the device and hold my iPhone next to it, if anyone has a better idea, feel free to tell me.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-05-31 07:54:28

rafalko112 wrote:

My friend played this game I will say just enough. Sounds extracted from trash or mouth? You can find better on soundsource.org. Possibly on YouTube. Do not tell me that you can not find a good sound of tanks. Is it laughter worth and still pay for something like that? The same with the game Paladin of the sky pay and how. And sounds like a cure and from frustration with some tasks teeth can bite.

So, have you actually considered contacting the developers to offer them some better sounds for free, which you have found on free websites, instead of just sitting there and complain about it?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2019-05-31 08:30:57

Hello, I don't have a phone and can't play the game, am just here to say that Post 9 needs to learn how to give constructive feedback, and maybe grow up if possible. out of all his 8 posts, 10 of them have the same content as post 9.

2019-05-31 10:34:33

I know rafalko very well and for him every game is stupid and bad if he dont knows how to play these games correctly or if some one tells him somethink this game has stupid sound dont play it, so you should ignore his messages.
I have not purchased this game yet, but I have played and test another game called knight commander and this is the best offline strategy game, so I think that developer will fix some bugs if you will report that to him.

2019-05-31 10:40:44

this game is not bad at all, i like it, at post 9, lol, you need to gro up, insted of siting their and giving  shit about games,  give a constructive feed bak.

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2019-05-31 10:43:27

Yes I agree this guy is doing great things making these games accessible I think that this guy is sighted person, so it is really cheap so I will buy this for sure.

2019-05-31 11:36:53

Hello. Interesting game. I bought it and it is nice, but the major problem is the help. I can't understand which is the exact elevation and from what distance we can hit the enemy. Also, in the future, I think that the game can be improved like knight commander. For example, after winning we win stars, buy stronger tanks with them, upgrade the technology lab, etc. For those who play the game, I can help suggesting you a thing. Try everytime to collect the crates. They will give you extra ammo, fuel and armor. This can help you surviving longer. Thanks and my appologies if my feedback was not good.

2019-05-31 11:41:45

Hi,
Could someone perhaps give some tips on what the best elevation might be if you are not at the maximum range of the shell? So if a shell has a range of 200 but the enemy is around 180, what could be the best elevation? Also, what do the numbers such as 40 over by 100 mean?

2019-05-31 13:39:05

for me 37 egyptian pounds  is very good price, but i am 15 years old, yeah , 5 months and i will be 16,
but i am sad, i can't create pay pal, it requires 18
i am really sad
regards

You can find me on Mastodon, @[email protected], you can E-Mail and Skype me, [email protected], Discord me: muhammad_hussam. Telegram me: mhr_musician. Steam me: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/765 … 8855/home/

2019-05-31 15:04:45

well sounds really funny, i can play it on my mother's iphone but, same problem as mhr91358. And at post 9 dude you need give feedback for became game more better, than now it is.

Yours kindly

2019-05-31 15:52:52

you can use gift cards my boys.

2019-05-31 16:24:16

Hmm, I'm not sure if this game will be exactly my thing, but I do love games where you destroy wave after wave of enemies. Sounds kinda like GMA Tank Commander (which I really love, but I suck at it because I can't beat it on anything above the easiest difficulty). I have some credit to spare so I will buy Tank Battle, but given the posts here, I know it will be difficult for me to get the hang of. I will try on my own though, and if I have questions, hopefully someone can answer them. Once I understand the game, I would like to make a recording with explanations if one is needed. I have the equipment to do so, and am not really busy at the moment, just lazy, so we'll see what comes of this lol

Make more of less, that way you won't make less of more!
If you like what you're reading, please give a thumbs-up.

2019-05-31 16:56:20

I've had a rotten cold for the last week so haven't really  able to do much gaming wise or on the forum, but I've enjoyed all of woodside's other games, especially knight commander and super tile smash so I'll be giving this one a try today or tomorrow, actually the premise sounds interesting,  like an old classic from the nineties called scorched earth.

Actually one thing which has impressed me with woodside is the number of different games they've created, everything from a tetris type puzzler, to a full scale building simulation game, and now apparently a strategic battle, all at very cheap prices, and all very replayable.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-05-31 20:54:11

I just wish more of their apps were on android.