2019-05-30 11:08:08

Cmerry. Of course you can charge for your stuff, he also can, everyone is able to. But I guess that's why people even don't pay for the thing because they know this will happen.
Liam, didn't mean to hurt anyone, but it seems he could do anything then, and then he appears again with a game again which will be paid after some days, then if someone doesn't like the idee, he calls the whole blind community idiots and stuff like that.

2019-05-30 18:33:08

@ Liam, I see where you're coming from, but I think i can speak for pritty much everyone here, we're fed up with mason making stuff paid, and then raging after people won't pay for it. If this comes off as a personal attack, it wasn't ment to, but I'm noticing he just really wants attention and money. SBYW server, for example. When he stops getting attention, he says he'll shut it down. Also, He was like, oh, all of a sudden my domain is expireing and i have no money! just out of nowhere. and he receved over 200 dollars from SBYW alone, so I don't see how that's very possible. ,

2019-05-30 18:54:18

I can understand why people would be frustrated, but I would suggest that this is something you take up with the author.
You know this same topic came up several weeks ago, and yet people feed the fire by playing his games and then fanning the flames. Oh hey that rhymed.
I'm speaking as a fellow gamer and not a moderator. Note the lack of moderation. The best thing to do is not to play his games. It sends a much stronger message than all this repeated discussion which really isn't going anywhere. Again. I take issue with the fact that the topic itself begins with a question about one user erasing their posts, and immedietly  slides back in to the Let's complain about Mason category.
Not trying to be difficult you guys, but am trying to keep another gigantic drama fest from springing up... Yet again.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2019-05-31 03:55:40

Liam wrote:

I can understand why people would be frustrated, but I would suggest that this is something you take up with the author.
You know this same topic came up several weeks ago, and yet people feed the fire by playing his games and then fanning the flames. Oh hey that rhymed.
I'm speaking as a fellow gamer and not a moderator. Note the lack of moderation. The best thing to do is not to play his games. It sends a much stronger message than all this repeated discussion which really isn't going anywhere. Again. I take issue with the fact that the topic itself begins with a question about one user erasing their posts, and immedietly  slides back in to the Let's complain about Mason category.
Not trying to be difficult you guys, but am trying to keep another gigantic drama fest from springing up... Yet again.

I agree with all of this. I did stop playing his games after that happened, and don't even get me started with the twitter stuff.