2019-05-29 12:07:15

Hello!
I am facing a weird problem in Jaws. When I move in tables, the column's name, like "title", "genre" ETC are read with a different language than it  should. I have turned off the language detection.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2019-05-29 15:35:25

If the language detection is set to off, then there's no logical reason for reading any piece of text in any other language than the default one. Anyway, you could select all the textin your document and mark that text as English or whatever language it is.
I find reading of titles of columns in tables very annoying. I have turned it off by changing an option which says: "Defined Bookmark Table Column and Row Titles Override". That should be off, but it depends on your preference.

2019-05-29 15:49:31

Thank you Afrim, I will search some more.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2019-05-29 18:34:45

I don't see why JAWS would read the column headers in a different language from the localized one and am wondering if FS is even aware of this issue.