2019-05-19 18:10:37

Can someone tell me how to do Battle Quest? I tried it but their is no way of knowing what type you will be fighting to prepare. I got passed the first section only to die for not knowing the next type I was fighting.

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2019-05-19 19:39:00 (edited by Jod 2019-05-19 19:39:39)

either get a good normal deck or get a deck with a lot of  healing cards.
don't put cards above LVL 10, make sure all the cards are below LVL 10 since all the baddles are low HP.

2019-05-20 04:24:40

@
AlirezaNosrati
thanks

2019-05-21 05:19:06

The magic clock just has to be overwhelmed with damage, fast. This is why I don't waste a lot of time with parries and twenty-seven-turn-setup cards for the most part. Because those are great in long battles, but they suck in short-term fights.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-05-21 09:22:19

For the battle quest, I use a poison-bug-water deck. It works quite well. I've put in it poisoning, poison sting, poison powder, fury cutter, tartar mace, acid bomb, acid arrow, royale gelly, idration, water pulse, honey treatenment, elixir of vitality, frightening laugh. Maybe something more, but I can't recall what it is right now.

2019-05-21 18:53:37

I have an idea it would be nice if your hand grouped same cards together. For example Water Bomb 3 instead of water bomb, water cymble, water beam, water bomb, water bomb. @
siria
thanks for the tip!

2019-05-22 00:12:20

Well, I was able to defeat the magic clock with a deck that had a lot of powerful attack cards. The thing just has to be beaten to death before it can give itself 20 health points or whatever. I'm now stuck at the poison arena and I can't seem to win that one. I looked up the types that were effective against poison, and I thought I made a good deck for it. But I keep getting defeated. Perhaps I should try to play some other arenas again to get more of those cards.

Okay, now back to minigames for a minute. So, "Life Under The Ice". This game keeps popping up whenever I play the deep water board. I really do not understand how that one is supposed to work. I assume you're supposed to move toward the beeping sound while managing to get bubbles so you don't die. But what is supposed to actually happen? When the pitch of the sound gets higher, does that mean you're closer to it? I am thoroughly confused here. I'm always getting -20 or -18 on that game, so I'm clearly doing something wrong. I just don't know what.

2019-05-22 00:26:09

@1,918: for the minigame, yes, keep diving down, the higher the peach the closer you are to the fish, and make sure the sound is on the middle. eventually, you will hear it, it'll sounds like the fish on the labrinth rift thingy minigame...

2019-05-23 23:44:31

Hey, everybody!
Thanks to the developers and testers for such interesting mini-games and the best crazy-party game in my opinion.
I am proud that the game is improving and is available in different languages!
It's thanks to the translators! Thank you for the quality of your translations!
I have a proposal for the game, I'm afraid they've discussed it, but they haven't come up with a solution to this problem yet.
an example of a situation:
you're playing in a one-on-one battle.
the player leaves intentionally or accidentally.
the whole game closes, and we have to start over!
Even if you have scored 20 points, or played and won almost all of the minigames, if he leaves in the middle of the game, the game is interrupted.
That's a real problem.
You can't blame everyone for leaving the game on purpose!
it's either the Internet or something else that's happened!
I propose to consider possible solutions to this difficult situation.
here's the alleged scenarios:

1. when a player leaves the server does not close, and the organizer can wait for the player, and can close the game.

By the way, you can easily replace it with another player or a bot to finish the game! in case a member of the current party left and didn't come back.
2. if the organizer's connection is broken, the game does not close, but remains open for some time or the connection is transferred to another participant.
Unfortunately, I no longer have the imagination to think of options.
I think you'll find your own solution.
I've just given my opinion and brought it to your attention.
Thank you for your attention. Yo.

--
The faceless ghost wishes you a good mood and good luck in all your endeavors!

2019-05-25 19:48:02

I finally unlocked the ice world! Somehow I got a positive score on that dreaded flying boat game. I truly don't know how I did it. So in the ice world, I keep getting a negative score on the giant snowball game. I guess I'm just not fast enough.

2019-05-27 04:02:58

You can’t go too fast or too slow. Make sure each key has finish lifting before pushing next one. I learned not to go too fast

2019-05-27 04:16:14

Oh oh, this game, is my favorite. So how i do it is.
Put 2fingers with your left hand on up and down arrow keys. And in the right hand 2fingers on the left and right arrow keys. Then spam them as fast as you can adadadadadadadadadadadadadadada. Haha jk. But this is how i can do it, and if i’M that fast  enough, i get 20. Most times i get 14 to 16

2019-05-29 23:32:20

Thanks for the tips.

2019-05-30 16:50:08

agreed with @1920. that is. really. really annoying

2019-06-03 22:57:45

a little sad about Crazyparty right now. I love the game but because of the age of my computer (it's a laptop.) my arrow keys are kind of messed up. Most of them are half-pressed down all the time so when I really get moving in Crazyparty my guy just runs and runs for a bit in a long line as the program is getting a lot more input than I am putting into it.

This effectively means I won't be able to effectively play minigames for a while until I get my new computer which should be a few more months. I still however, can play the battle card game and am still loving it. But I love the minigames more so a little sad for now.

2019-06-03 23:08:29

press f10, you can use I J K & L as your arrow keys.

2019-06-04 00:15:41

Lol sometimes, searching for an answer to your questions among the lists of thousands of post messages is tidious and boaring. Nice one though.

2019-06-04 01:33:07 (edited by defender 2019-06-04 01:33:32)

@Bookrage
Aside from Alireza's suggestion to change to IJKL, They sell Amazon Basics keyboards for like 15 bucks, or you can see if someone has one they don't need any more, check a thrift shop ETC.  Just plug it in and use that.  You could also use something like Joy2Key with a game controller.

2019-06-04 07:50:33 (edited by audiogame 2019-06-04 07:54:13)

I don't know if this has been suggested yet, but maybe in cooperative battle, you could choose either average or total scoring for the teams? Also I like the hole having your own sounds for battle suggestion. I will also say that'd be cool.

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."

2019-06-04 08:47:02

yeah i wish we could select or make a soud and upload like how the ais do

2019-06-04 09:51:51

when playing battles online, how do you actually increase the hitpoints from the default that is 30?
Noone knows about this when i ask around, it's kind of annoying

twitter: @hadirezae3
discord: Hadi

2019-06-04 11:03:56

@1932
I am not quite sure, but I think you need to unlock it in the rewards room. I don’t know how many gems you need though.

We live on a hunk of rock and metal that circles a humdrum star that is one of 400 billion other stars that make up the Milky Way Galaxy which is one of billions of other galaxies which make up a universe which may be one of a very large number, perhaps an infinite number, of other universes. That is a perspective on human life and our culture that is well worth pondering.
Carl Sagan

2019-06-04 13:16:28

@hadi you need to defeat all the arenas I believe, then buy it in the rewards room.

2019-06-04 20:28:30

thanks for the help on the keyboard thing. I'm replacing my computer soon enough with another one that will have a keyboard that works just fine, so don't feel like buying a separate keyboard for a lame duck laptop, especially because the arrow keys are still good enough for everything else I play.

Also, I suggested this before, but how about not only your own sounds for battle mode, but also customizable platform game music for mini-game mode. This will allow your imaginary character to be what you want it to be in a game rather than random generic guy.

What I mean is, you could swap out sound effects in order to give your guy a special feel. I'm a fantasy nut so I think it would be cool to get the avatar in mini-games either sounding like a wizard or a knight. The knight is especially easy to do as they already have them in game.

But if I didn't want typical run and jump sounds, and wanted to sound like I was wearing heavy armor, I could perhaps either unlock them through some achievement or scoring something or  use the rewards room.

I have a couple ideas on ways to make this something worth doing and make it part of gameplay.

1. threshold scores for worlds give you alternative avatars: If you score high enough on a world or do every game in a world, even though you usually don't have to do them all, you unlock an alternate avatar. For example, for "The Castle" if you either play through every game on the level in a single playthrough, unlock all games in that world, or get above a certain score in one playthrough, you get "The knight" or "the princess" which alters the basic common sounds for your character in many minigames, such as picking up an object, running, jumping, or dying or swimming. Other ideas for characters might be "The skateboarder" for the city, "The yeti" for the Ice, "The cowboy" or "The mummy" for plains or desert (haven't gotten to either world so don't know about that one enough to say what is better.) and so on.
2. You could unlock avatars for leveling up with all the coins you collect or getting a certain number of objects, thus giving a point perhaps to leveling up.

Just something I was thinking.

2019-06-04 22:09:21

hi guys.
What is the item that i need to unlock in the reward room?
i have completed all the arena items, e.g. ice and dragon and such. but i don't see an option to unlock more hitpoints in the reward rooms.
All i have is playing  training battle and also  bot team battle.

twitter: @hadirezae3
discord: Hadi