2019-05-13 19:11:14

Hello,
I'm a sound design student currently working on an audio game for my final project for my Masters.
I've used the site many times in the past few years whilst researching accessible audio and I'm really excited to be able to share my project development with the audio game community.

Thumbs up

2019-05-15 19:24:29

Hi. I would like to sign up for this forum. I've had this account for almost a ear and thought it's been long enough for me not to register.

2019-05-16 11:51:34

greetings, because I am not too original when choosing names, I am Matteo, and as far as I know I am a human, who enjoys playing audiogames and that has been reading this forum for a lot of time now! Since I sometimes feel like asking questions on here, but then lazyness prevents me from doing the registration, I am now hoping this burst of energy will resoult in me having a new account!
Thanks in advance and hello to you all

Keep calm, and call the doctor.

Thumbs up

2019-05-20 00:42:23

hi.
my name is abdallah hayder.
17 years old.
i from iraq. and i like the audio games very mutch

Thumbs up

2019-05-20 01:47:30

I don’t know what to say, mods should unrestrict also

Thumbs up

2019-05-20 15:13:18

Greetings,
I am fairly new here at audiogames.net, though it's been long since I first heard about this sight. I finally decided to register since I am quite interested in audio games as well as in people's opinions on a particular game. So, given I'm definitely not a spam bot, and provided I've not messed up so badly as to post this reply to the wrong topic, I would please like to ask for permission to freely use your forum with this account.
Thank you very much in advance.

2019-05-22 23:12:01

hi! i'm sure this is where i'm suposed to be posting. right? oh, what have i gotten myself in to. sup everyone, i'm a dragon! not really, i'm a human, typing stuff on their lap top. anything knew? i love humur, i love not beeing sirious. what, it's true! i'm 18, living somewhere, and loving audio games. i've always wanted to join this thing, but eh, was too lazy. Blame me for beeing lazy. So um, may i please be not restrickted? thanks. is not restrickted english. i don't speak english! wait, i do! what am i saying. i'm going to stop typing before i confuse myself! bye!

Thumbs up

2019-05-23 13:00:03

hey. I'm negar,  from iran and I have 15 years old.
I still have no special ability that mite be interesting here such as making games, editing music, etc.
But I think I wanna join here, Thanks
smile

Thumbs up

2019-05-23 18:39:10

Alright, so here's the situation.
Good news is everyone accept random_account642019 has been unrestricted because for some reason I can't click the link to random_account642019 profile.
Now, the reason for the delay. I've been on holiday since the 11th May and only got back on the 22nd, and the wifi where I was at was rubbish. I did send a message to the mod list before I went on holiday.
I am still annoyed that moderators can not unrestrict, the only ones who currently have this ability are me and Arqmeister as administrators.

Thumbs up

2019-05-23 22:15:19

Hy!
My user name is bgt lover and I recently joined this forum
I decided to do this because I was impressed by the wanderfull cooperation capability pressent in this comunity.
Though I must admit that I never programmed an entire audiogame, I am a person able to code, so, I created some prototipes using a variety of languages and frameworks like pb, bgt and a bit of python.
P.s: Please take in ackount that english is not my native language and that I wrote this entire message using my iphone, so, the outcom may not be optimum.

Thumbs up

2019-05-24 05:19:57

Hi @aaron,
I understand that being a single active administrator puts a lot of work on you. Isn't there a permission through which a moderator can change the group of a user? If not, why can't it be coded? And you can't go to random_account64's profile as he didn't register his account, he's posting as a guest.
HTH

Best regards
Pranam
Don't forget to give me a thumbs up!

Thumbs up

2019-05-24 12:58:06

@BGT Lover you are ow unrestricted.
Interesting, how is even posting as a guest possible?
Unfortunately I am also not a coder, as an admin I've got the power to unrestrict but the actual coders of the site are the rank webmaster, which would be Richard and Sendermen.

Thumbs up

2019-05-25 01:31:34

Hate me if you want to, Love me if you can.

Thumbs up

2019-05-25 01:41:42

I am Charles from Japan, and I am not a bot. I am single, No wife and not looking for one. Nice meeting you all and good morning.

Thumbs up

2019-05-25 16:49:01

@UltimateBlade welcome, and good to see another user from Japan! You're unrestricted. There's discussion of Japanese audiogames on here such as Shadow Rine and Dreamy Train, plus Nyanchan/Yukio's still around with an updated Screaming Strike version. We love our Japanese games here and are all getting excited about Planet Sarga from Galaxy Laboratory.
We also discuss mainstream Japanese games here too, I'm looking forward to the upcoming Samurai Shodown.
I'd love to see a topic about Japanese music on here so if you know anything then feel free to start one.

Thumbs up

2019-05-25 17:37:06

oh, it's indeed possible to post as a guest haha.

+1

2019-05-27 18:49:54

hi ,iam liam gaster ,i have try tid ,to register in hear ,but my account is not on ,ristriktid ,sow iam trying now again,hopfuly the mods ,wul on aibel to ristrikt my account ,sori fore my english ,i luv audio games a lot iam from sudan ,iam14years, i play bk1 2 3 and manamon and paladin of the sky and the gate

2019-05-28 02:31:42

Hello. My name is Jolean O'Connell, hence my username. I have heard of this forum,on multiple occasions, have been playing audio games more than I usually do, and decided I'd register. I think that I could help people, by giving them tips with certain games, and think I would learn some very useful things here, as well. Hopefully, this post is in the correct place. I appologize if it's not, and I hope you all have a lovely day.

Thumbs up

2019-05-28 05:15:07

Hi?.

2019-05-29 03:37:29

Hello I am Boo15mario. The audio games I play are Crazy Party, Alter Aeon, and SBYW. I also play games on my xbox one and games on steam.

Thumbs up

2019-05-29 10:27:02

@Joleano and @Boo15mario you are now unrestricted. @liam gaster2019 and @thebestbot for some reason I can not access your profiles to unrestrict you both at the moment.

Thumbs up

2019-05-29 13:13:43

aha i saw this guest thing and i'm laughing
btw site coders can you disable this? i saw this guest things in this page 4 times. Well if people don't spam like this np but.

Yours kindly

Thumbs up

2019-05-30 17:10:55

Hello,

I am new to the audiogames.net forum, but not to audio games. I am slowly getting back into gaming starting with Feer last year, and am now working my way through Crazy Party.

It doesn’t look like I have a profile like on other sites, so I’ll just tell you that all of my social media links, as well as things not related to gaming, can be found at https://www.starshipchangeling.net.

Thumbs up

2019-05-30 20:02:47

@Changeling you are now unrestricted. I like both of the games you mentioned a lot. I think feer is quite an interesting game for what it is, it works well and the controls seem responsive, and it's simple arcade fun. Crazy Party baffles me the way that it all seems to work without breaking with all the minigames and card systems.

Thumbs up

2019-06-01 17:17:17

oh, of cource  you can post as a gues haha, and i have 3 user carma

+1