2019-05-09 21:30:47

hey artur bro,
1 monster damage level=+1% damage to monsters, and 1 monster defense level=-1% damage you take from monsters.

2019-05-10 06:05:28

thanks Nikita!

let's rock!

2019-05-15 18:21:59

Hi, I would like to know exactly how  the "On a roll" status effect works. I recently bought some diamonds, and it said I had the "on a roll" effect. According to what the description says, I should have been able to claim a diamond bonus if I bought the right amount within a certain time. I did this, but I wasn't able to claim the bonus anywhere, and I didn't get it automatically. This is actually making me quite mad, because I spent more money than I would have otherwise spent.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2019-05-15 19:15:36

That affect means you get the reward automatically if you make another payment within the time limit, of course it has to hit that number or be higher. I've capitalized on it a couple times by just making 2 or 3 5 dollar payments in a row, gotten it every time.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-05-16 07:16:56

I can say this game have a lot of word filter, it's hard to chat with people there anymore. for example, you want to say friend, it says f**end instead of friend. you guys whoever work on the translation, please tell them to remove these word filter. it's not like the other game that never filter these word, not fare, if chinese people can swear, foreigner must can use swear word, too. put a llot of filter do nothing good.

2019-05-16 08:01:18

Hi everyone,
If you don't want your messages filtered without any reason, always use caps while typing, enable your caps lock and type anything you want because the game is filtering anything randomly big_smile.

Best regards
Pranam
Don't forget to give me a thumbs up!

2019-05-17 08:45:13

hello
only i have very big lags in the game already two days?

let's rock!

2019-05-17 13:59:55

Hi:

I’m playing as a level forty Fen Yang. I’ve Ben given a task that reads collect daogu. Unfortunately this task isn’t traceable. So where do I collect daogu, whatever that is?

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2019-05-17 14:11:46

You get those by killing monsters, also you can find nirvana fruits in treasures.

2019-05-17 14:35:09

Oh. Damn. I usually use those when I get them ... guess I’ll have to wait for a monster drop or treasure map then.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

2019-05-17 15:46:48

You can't see daibuo in your inventry. You need to go to basic or fighting atributes, sorry i don't remember exactly.

2019-05-17 17:37:19

ok now I;m confused. Is the task asking me for the fruit itself or just nirvana. Nirvana you get by killing monsters I know, I even know where to look for it. But why is it a collectible item if it's nirvana itself they want?

Guy Gavriel Kay

2019-05-21 22:27:15

Can you please Do you know where we can get the game now that the link has expired?

2019-05-22 12:46:09

Download link here: http://nicefile.ru/fileShare/up/16SxO9Q … -%20pc.exe
Go to Award menu -> Nominate award -> Fill in the recommender -> enter ID14285 in textbox and get cool gift.

2019-05-23 14:26:13

I click on DreamLand.exe and a window opens. I only hear one phrase when I arrow left and right. When I hit enter or space nothing seems to happen. Nothing happens when I hit down arrow, but different phrases happen if I hit up arrow.
The phrases are not consistent enough to be a menu, so I'm not sure what to do. What is this first screen?

2019-05-23 15:21:49

Hey frastlin,
once you skip the intro, and you have a menu, press up arrow one time, then press ctrl+right arrow, press up arrow, and restart the game, it should be in english.
HTH

2019-05-23 15:33:15

That first screen is an update screen.. the reason the up arrow gives you different phrases is because it's reporting the progress of the download.

Discord: clemchowder633

2019-05-23 16:02:22

The problem was the update. NVDA OCR read the progress just fine.
Now the intro is in English, but I somehow made the speech speak at 100%, so I can't understand it at all, even if it is in English. I'll try uninstalling and reinstalling unless someone knows how to slow down the speech without me understanding anything.

2019-05-23 16:06:17

Press alt+y to get into tts settings...

Discord: clemchowder633

2019-05-23 16:11:12

Hi, does anyone happen to know what "Too illusory" is supposed to be, and how you access it? I've noticed that everyone above level 70 is getting into teams and doing too illusory, and that it's probably some kind of subregion because I can't track the team members with the number row. But how do I access it?

2019-05-23 16:18:46

That I believe is the area gotten by buying the 300 diamond member card. The reason most people go there is because it's instanced, so you have nobody else fighting your team for kills, and you have no risk of getting ganked.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-05-23 16:53:13

The thing is, I do have a vip access. What npc do you go to to enter?

2019-05-23 17:12:28

i remember that station currier or something like that, can take you to there. It's somewhere at the end of the list.

2019-05-23 17:42:37

Perfect, now I'm in and I've done some of the tutorial. Is there any way to get what the characters are saying in English? I went through most of the dialogues by pressing escape and I have no idea what's going on. I get the basic tasks through speech, but I get XP and gold for just hitting escape it feels like. Also, combat is odd, I press j and k, but I'm not exactly sure what's going on half the time LOL.

2019-05-23 18:10:14

The developers decided to hold off on the English dubbed dialog until Clement and Nuno can get a better translation in. I think that was a bad move, as while the dub is crap based on the trailer and intro, I'd still prefer it over Chinese voices. If we had a JGT for Chinese games that could get it and translate it as soon as the characters said something it wouldn't be half bad. Now you have to press F11 and then the clipboard copy key to have it read.