2019-05-20 05:11:09

I'm starting this for a good laugh. What are some words that have been horribly misspelled in such a way that you just had to laugh? I'm not asking you to make fun of any specific person, only the words. We all misspell things sometimes, and some of them are just plain funny, especially when they mess with our screen readers. Here's mine. Word: Idiot. Misspellings: Eediat, Idiet, Idoit, Iddit

Add me on Skype, search for The Evil Chocolate Cookie

2019-05-20 08:44:11

One of my friends was trying to type: /me yawns and glares at the clock.
But yeah. This person was tired.
So it ended up being: /me yawns and glares at the cock.
Priceless.

I used to be an aventurer like you. Then I took a knee in the arrow.

2019-05-20 09:34:54

The word which often gets on my nerves is "since", which many Americans seem to never understand that it should not be mistaken for sense, or sence. It is simply wrong.

But then, last week a friend of mine visited me and she wrote in a WhatsApp group that we share with some other friends:
OK, I'm over Afrim now. Care to join?
I understood it meant I have arrived at Afrim's house, but the conotation it had was just hilarious.

2019-05-20 10:05:57

Scence, Sceemengly instead of seemingly, over their instead of over there.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2019-05-20 14:14:48 (edited by redfox 2019-05-20 14:16:48)

Computer=computeer,
Really=Worry,
Friend=Frend, frind, fwend,
Attack=Adikak.
Sourcecode=sursecode.

Hie frend! I on my computeer, you give me sursecode and I know adikak?

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-05-20 18:51:45

I tried to type downloads too quickly into the run dialogue and ended up with...
dpwm;pads
Do not ask me what dpwm pads actually are, I do not know.
I left my computer unattended for a few minutes and came back to find that google had been launched and my cats were attempting to search for...
soooooooktttttttttttttttttttttttttttnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng.hhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuyuyuyuyuyuyu9o56665tttttttt6
If anyone can figure out what that actually is, my cats would definitely appreciate it.
Also, my name Nocturnus has been mistyped Nocturuns; it started on swamp on a day when I wasn't paying attention and my fingers were obviously running faster than my brain... Nocturuns indeed!

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2019-05-20 18:54:58

And sorry for doubleposting, but I seriously have to give 5 a thumbs up and point out that there's an active topic on this forum right now titled, "Half broken headphone jack on my computeer, what can I do?"

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2019-05-20 19:01:33

Is the cat one actually for reals?? lol If so, that is text gold right there.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-05-20 20:04:24

Yes, the cat one is actually for real.

2019-05-20 20:08:47

That makes it even better... what their fascination with hyu was though is the big question.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-05-20 20:38:22

ahem i was gonna type this game is great and...
tihs geim is gread.

Yours kindly

2019-05-20 20:43:10

Hi.

One that practically only works in german, but I try to explain it in English.
You know the book or movie, war of the worlds.
In German it's, Krieg der Welten, where the word Welten is worlds, the plural form.
Well, a similar word to the German Welten, worlds is the word Welpen wich means puppys, also the plural form.
So, one day I was watching that movie and a friend asked me what I was doing.
I wanted to type, I am watching war of the worlds. but, as it so often is, auto correct decided to have a little fun so, Krieg der Welten, war of the worlds became krieg der Welpen, war of the puppys.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-05-20 22:14:16

Woohoo!  War of the puppies!  I like it!
I mean, what could a buntch of cute little 2, 3, 4 week old yapping muts with coffee smelling breath do to one another while busily trying to find mommy's milk supply?  Find out, on war of the puppies!
Ok ok, I'm done. :d

2019-05-21 01:00:52

one of mine looked like I smacked the keyboard with my face or something

Add me on Skype, search for The Evil Chocolate Cookie

2019-05-21 21:22:56

I've heard someone say that something was funny I think, but what I got was, fanny.
No, I don't need a fan, I'm perfectly fine! tongue
@6, I've now got a problem with you. Because I was drinking some water, and when I read what your cats did, I spluttered so hard that, well, some liquid went where it doesn't normally go.
Lol, I'm kidding.

2019-05-21 23:49:44

Hi.
Lol, at Nocrtrunus, given the fact that they are dog puppys, believe me, they can do a lot of strange nonsense, which is ultimately the cutest thing ever.

also another word.
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch:

I firstly thought, darn, who's cat took a nap on the keyboard, till I found out that it is a real village name. And yes, i took the time to learn how to pronounce it.

Greetings Moritz.

2019-05-22 08:54:14

verry=veh ree
big=beeg
dick=deek
friend=fwiend
u know fwiend, me gots veh ree beeg deek, veh ree beeg studios veh ree veh ree beeg studios.

Abay chal.

2019-05-22 14:27:34

Guys, can someone give me food? I'm hungary.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2019-05-22 14:58:30

@aarush that's intentional
loooool i'm hungary.

2019-05-22 15:09:05

Cats can be quite the skilled "computeer" workers. I also went away from mine about ten minutes and when I came back, my cat lay on the keyboard and windows showed the help center for handycapped people.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2019-05-22 15:34:12

Adikak you in my varee beeg beeg studeos, yee ee yee e e eeee e e e e?

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-05-22 19:06:20

This one jsut makes me plain mad, but I see it all the time.  See if you can figure it out...

2019-05-22 19:07:38

jsut.

2019-05-22 19:27:09

Hi.

something that I notice everytime, or lets say almost everytime a blind person dictates or dicktates something, check the spelling of both, words turn out strangely.
It gets pritty interesting when we are talking guy or gay dogs, dicktation bimples instead of pen pals ... you name it.

Greetings Moritz.

2019-05-23 01:14:02

You know a word that's misspelled a lot around here? Alot, is one, and everytime, is another -- one is more a grammatical error and the other is the combinator of two words into one.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github