2019-05-17 05:35:49

Hi,
Generally, this post is the way to go, or audacity.

miki123211 wrote:

I haven't done it myself, but from what I've observed, VAC or similar seems to be the only option. Some people also do it via hardware, i.e. plugging something in that can record to the headphone socket and recording with an external device. I think it's particularly prevalent with TV Boxes for channels like Sky, NBC and so on. In general, most of the stuff is DRMed and can't be easily extracted, so you have to record. The only exception is DVD, which is breakable easily.

Not easy, and a huge pain in the arse, but there we have it.
Apologies for not getting back to you guys sooner, but work and my birthday weekend had me busy. smile
There are still a few issues that need sorting, but unfortunately my friend has been just as busy if not more. I am hoping we can get it done by the end of this weekend.
For all the requests, if we can source them, we will get them uploaded on the vault sooner or later. smile
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

Thumbs up +1

2019-05-18 18:14:39

Does anyone have them BBC programmes described? I'm talking about East Enders, Doctors and similar. They're available described on iPlayer, but the sodding "this programme is only available in the UK" message drives me nuds. They have a really solid Anti-VPN protection system in place, and you can't get past it that easily. Only an IP address from the consumer pool that is used sparingly would work, and those aren't easy to optain. I'm also interested in all the Attenborough shows, except the newest one, which is available here on Netflix.

Thumbs up

2019-05-19 00:23:19

Hi.
There are plenty of the attenborough shows available on the audiovault and the movie vault. Just type in his name in the search box, you will get all you need there.
Hth.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

Thumbs up

2019-05-20 09:50:26

HI!
Here we are, game of thrones is about to revele all it has to, or nearly regarding the fact that there are three spin off allready in progress.
Two questions regarding this matter :
1. Of course, as usual, will the db link be posted here, or is there another place we should check regularly?
2. About the audiovault itself, I've noticed that the last episodes of the season weren't uploaded on the site, not after episode 2. Is there any particular reason ?
Anyway thanks for your hardwork man. I think I'm saying it with each post here, but you definitly deserve it.

Best regard,
Simon

Thumbs up +1

2019-05-20 10:52:37 (edited by grryfindore 2019-05-20 11:00:17)

Hi,
Either all of the season 8 will be up on the vault today (been working to fix the uploads) or, the db link will be posted, as always.
As to why the rest aren't up on the vault along with a few series and other backlog that we have built up in the past 2 weeks is because during the server migration, some stuff on the backend broke, which The friend of mine who works on the site along with me have been trying to fix whenever we get time, which isn't much to be perfectly honest. but we have made some progress, and its very likely it will be fixed today.

@miki123211, stuff from the UK is actually very hard to get at, but like guitarman said, some of the stuff you want is already on there,and for the rest, we will strive to get at what we can when we can. smile

Thank you.
Grryf

Follow me on twitter

Thumbs up +1

2019-05-20 11:04:04

Thanks! I'll be watching closely while dodging the incomming spoilers as well as I can.
To all fellow watchers, stay sharp, don't leave your home and do not open facebook, spoilers are everywhere. Don't trust anyone, everyone but you is an ennemy, waiting for an opening to tell you the end of the story.

Best regard,
Simon

Thumbs up

2019-05-20 13:45:54

On a different note, I have a friend who is going to help me make a few Described movies.  We're looking to work on:

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
Spaceballs
Original TMNT Trilogy including Secret of the Ooze

Surely we'll come across others.

My Solo album, "A Life Seen Through Broken Eyes", available now:
iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel

Thumbs up

2019-05-20 14:31:28

Hi,
currently recording black mirror's white christmas special as I write this post -- having a fake audio output and monitoring it does help to avoid random sounds popping out of the blue in the recording. I'm grabbing it for myself but if the vault needs it I'll happily share for upload. I think you lot have it, just not uploaded just yet. If it's not the case I'll gladly upload it somewhere.

Thumbs up

2019-05-20 18:14:29

Hi,
Here is the GOT last episode
https://www.dropbox.com/s/143srkx6kchzu … -.mp3?dl=0
Enjoy, and unfortunately the upload issue on the audiovault is not fixed yet so the temp link again as always.

Grryf

Follow me on twitter

Thumbs up +1

2019-05-20 19:14:39

Thank you very much, it’s greatly appreciate it

A Candle Loses Nothing by Lighting Another Candle…
" GamerTag is. ItsTBlaze & Twitter @TBlaze97
"One Love"

2019-05-21 13:25:18

Hi,
The uploads and everything else is now fixed and you guys should be seeing new content appear from now on.
At the people who had content to share, but were waiting on the backlog to get clear, feel free to send them my way and I should be able to add them to the queue.
Hope you guys enjoy.
Grryf

Follow me on twitter

Thumbs up +4

2019-05-21 17:51:20

Awesome news!

Host of Sightless Fun, podcast about visual accessibility in modern Board Games.

Follow on Twitter

2019-05-21 21:05:29

This is a wonderful project. As many others have said already, thanks for all the work you put into this.

On a slightly different note, I'm wondering: Has the show "Lost" never been audio described or does the fault just not have it? Would love to listen to that.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

Thumbs up

2019-05-21 21:44:42

I don't think lost has ever been described. Neither is heroes if I remember correctly, it's the network's fault of course. I used to be a fan of lost, but the more I watched, the more I disliked it.
@Gryfindore, thank you for letting us know, I've been anticipating this for a while now, I'm so excited to see what is coming!

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.

Thumbs up

2019-05-21 21:52:18

You're wrong about Heroes, actually. I have all four seasons and Heroes Reborn as well.

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.
"Cause in a game of life or death, you either live, or you die."
"Wake the fuck up, samurai. We have a city to burn."

Thumbs up

2019-05-21 22:52:20

I watched lost too a few years ago and really liked it. Especially the later seasons.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

Thumbs up

2019-05-22 01:05:47

Lost is a show I wish had been described as I've wanted to Watch it for the better part of a decade by this point.

To see a world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower.
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.
William Blake - Auguries of Innocence, line 1 to 4

Thumbs up

2019-05-22 10:40:40

Hi!
Good news indeed. Now that everything seems to be fixed, can I ask you all if legion has been described, as well as westworld season II? I'm definitly curious about those ones.

Best regard,
Simon

Thumbs up

2019-05-22 12:32:57

Westworld season 2 is described.

I should know because I uploaded it a few hours ago.

As for the other show, I have no idea.

I happen to have Westworld before the mice did their purge of TV Shows so I uploaded it.

People may want to search the vault for what they're looking for before making requests, chances are they're already up there, unless it's the latest thing.

Just don't expect films like Avengers: Endgame to be up there because that's still in theatres.

Right now I'm working on my own backlog of things to upload, and I'm sure the other uploaders are doing the same.

Thumbs up +1

2019-05-22 23:27:56

@LordLuceus, I'm very happy to be wrong. I'm glad heroes is described, I would love to watch it someday.

Guitarman.

Thumbs up

2019-05-23 00:13:00

HI.
Got some shows to share. smilf season 1 , American housewife season 2 , the bang theory season 11 , red dwarf seasons 1-4 , the simpsons season 28 , the simpsons season 29 .
That should be enough for now, I have a few more, but I'll upload those a little later. I put red dwarf seasons in one archive because they are so small, I figured it would be a little easier that way.

Guitarman.

Thumbs up

2019-05-23 01:00:51

Hi!
Sory about westworld then.
@coolturk : to be honnest I had checked before asking, but only this morning so I had no reason to think that things had changed in the few hours seperating my last try from my post big_smile .
Thanks for uploading it !

Best regard,
Simon

Thumbs up

2019-05-23 02:54:30

is it possible to see more opages of the most recently added shows/movies? With the big queue there were more movies and shows added than could fit on that one page.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2019-05-23 03:03:46

The Movie Vault put up description for Endgame (2018), not the Avengers Endgame. I almost lost it when I saw the title for the first half a second...Oh well.

What game will hadi.gsf want to play next?

Thumbs up

2019-05-23 03:04:06

Also, why am I getting tremendous download speeds from Sendspace when I don't have a premium account?

What game will hadi.gsf want to play next?

Thumbs up