2019-05-19 03:12:27

Hi guys. SO when you see this topic, please don't ignore it, because I would like to apologize. I know the reason of all the negative comments and ignorance on my previous topics. I am sorry for the actions I have taken in the past, and today, I will make up for it with A new game release! You have to break glass with your sword. There is a read me in the game package. The link is (link removed by moderator) I hope you enjoy. And one more thing. Before you clickk the link, This game was originally developed by Lookus Hosnetl. Once again, I am sorry for what I did previously, like posting help with tk source and all that. So yeah, hope you enjoy, and bye.

2019-05-19 03:48:13

This kind of sounds like a clone, but what the hell, i'll try it anyways.

Thumbs up

2019-05-19 03:51:02

Well, i'm afraid i was correct. It is, just, soundfall. Not even origional sounds. ALso, it ways press n if you do, and press n if you don't. oops?

Thumbs up

2019-05-19 05:13:50

Nope,
This is just pathetic...
First of all. The music is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to loud, you litterally took the sounds from Lucas's game, and I mean, the code isn't that hard to replicate on your own, the glass breaking sound is center, but the swing and eloquence fail sounds are in the direction you swung.
No creativity, at all.
You didn't even bother to make a simple menu or at least change the way the speaker test thing works, cause it's stupid that you hit an arrow key in a menu to speaker test...

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

Thumbs up

2019-05-19 11:11:05

seriously: What is the Motivation behind cloning games? I mean... What do you think you could achive with a cloned game?

Greetings,
Ciri, the Witcher
(If you want to get in touch with me, contact me via twitter (ciri1240)

Thumbs up

2019-05-19 12:05:27

Lol. Just, i don't know what to say.
@bopitmaster, you just changed the sounds? well that's not a new game. It's a clone. You have the same sourcecode, like of sound fall. If it was your own rewrite, well, then yeah, but you just took this source of this little game and replaced the sounds? And you thought you released a new game? i'm afraid this is not how it works.

Thumbs up

2019-05-19 12:26:13

lmao glass_braker.bgt i get file? thanks should i clone another of it?

Yours kindly

Thumbs up

2019-05-19 12:55:08

I can't get the game to run, which file shall i enter, glass_breaker.bgt? or what?

Thumbs up

2019-05-19 13:01:14

sure sure enter there but first unzip it

Yours kindly

Thumbs up

2019-05-19 13:08:47

Yeah. I have no words. Good job for. well. changing sounds I guess?

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2019-05-19 13:55:56

I decided to take the time to run both sets of source codes (The soundfall version, and the glass breaker version) through a dif checker.

The result?

-1 Removal
+1 Addition

Can you guess what that was?

Cmon. Guess.

Give up yet?

It's the title of the game.

Please stop taking example games, changing their name and sounds and passing them off as new concepts. This is not how coding works, and really just annoys everyone on the forums.

It's also a great way to get a moderator's attention which isn't something anyone really wants.

2019-05-19 14:24:17

ediot...

Abay chal.

Thumbs up

2019-05-19 15:16:18

Now, if you rewrote sound fall,added a menu, different levels and such, and credited lucas in the readme, that’d be one thing.
Chang sounds, and only that?

Thumbs up

2019-05-19 15:46:55

I guess it's good that you included the source code and didn't try to modify any of the comments to indicate that it's your game, but this is absolutely pointless.

Thumbs up

2019-05-19 16:26:57

alright thanks post 2 and 3 for the worning, no need to     presse   that link and  waist  2 sec of downloading, oh wait, i actualy did, by  entering  to this topic, lol

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2019-05-19 16:54:15

Hi,
Noone seems to talk about the content itself but... breaking glass with your sword? Clone or not, sounds like we keep falling down in terms of creativity and imagination. Soon we'll reach a point where we'll have more games than sighted people, but only in one specific category : things breaking, smaching, and pointless slashing with different tools, on different items, living or not, those are the only differences I see.

Best regard,
Simon

Thumbs up +1

2019-05-19 17:59:54

Oh people. can someone learn me how to create something in bgt?

Thumbs up

2019-05-19 19:14:07

+1 for post 17, lol

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2019-05-19 19:53:25

Ye frenid i cen teech you be get.
Roflflflflflflflfl
Just read bgt.chm.

Thumbs up

2019-05-19 20:38:31

Haven't heard from that lookas guy since 2004.

be a hero and stop Coppa now!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dkm … DkWZ8/edit
-id software, 1995

2019-05-19 21:41:22

Hi.
I wonder why people keep commenting on this thread. I mean, if it's a clone, let it just die off. That guy only wanted attention and... he got it, I guess.
Same happened with us over the spanish community, where some jerk somehow got the old crappy code of desafio mortal, cloned it, added more sounds to random stuff, etc etc, and released military combat or combate militar. Just some more laggy game. Lol.
Take care.
Mike.

Take care.
Mike.

I don't play games as much as I wish, but you can know that it's me if there's a John Weed over there. Ha ha!

Thumbs up

2019-05-19 22:06:01

This will be the last post in this topic: I'm not an administrator, but these acts of taking people's design and calling it yours is like stealing. This guy disgusts me and he should be banned or something. At post 17, no. Its not a bunch of games in the same category, its 1 game in 1 category because there is too much cloning and people won't even change certain stuff. That's my 2 cents. And as Liam told me once about Boston, this clone is layayayayayayayayayayayayayayayameeeeee!!!!!

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

Thumbs up

2019-05-20 14:18:55

Hello.
When I try to run the glass_breaker.bgt file, it asks, which app do i need to use to open it? What do I do?

Thumbs up

2019-05-20 14:46:18

You need BGT installed since the original poster didn't compile it for some odd reason.

2019-05-24 09:16:16

They should make cloning games illegal. I mean, you get in trouble legally for doing stuff with music, why not for games? If you're not going to create your own games, then why even be a developer?

Thumbs up