2019-05-20 05:09:49

Same here.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2019-06-08 04:27:47 (edited by Orin 2019-06-08 04:28:46)

Anybody have any tips when you get to the sound settings? After I got sighted help it was stuck at the "now loading" screen because I wasn't sure I clicked new game. It goes to device settings on iOS.

Also, I tried finding new game with Jaws Touch and I can't get it to work.

2019-06-08 05:16:00

Honestly your best bet is on the phone, at least for initial set up IMO.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2019-06-08 07:10:55

Oi. Muted sound and can't get it unmuted in the left hand corner. Is this just anywhere on the home screen?

2019-06-08 14:15:46

so how do you get it set up on the phone? I have an iPhone and iPad both.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2020-03-12 03:13:03

sorry to resurrect this topic, but does anyone know how to get past the language setup screen. After setting the language to english I don't know which button to press to start the game. I'm using chrome on android if that makes any difference.

fantasy world creationist

2020-03-12 03:37:20

I'm not sure what the android equivalent of seeing AI is, but I'd try that and see if you can explore the screen to get a feel for the layout. Sorry I'm not much help as I have literally 0 experience with android.

2020-03-12 18:02:42

Got sometime to mess around with this game, this one is pretty fun. The game interface is a bit closer to FFRK’s user interface, in which voiceover can detect story text that is shown on the screen but strangely, to see the full text, you have to double tap while the character is speaking. Also sometimes, you’ll get a choice when in a dialog, fortunately this is read by VO as well.
Battle is a bit tricky, especially when charge attacks, summons, or skills can be used, cause for me I have to touch a random button until you’ve successfully perform the ability.
Now for the question. If I close the game, does my progress saves automatically? Also, strangely after the third battle when you’ll learn about chain burst and skills, the game’s language suddenly changed back to japanese. Is it possible for us to change it back to english? Lastly, how do I select an area for a quest? Clicking on quest list or the map icon that says something map_01.jpg doesn’t work.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2020-03-12 18:57:27

I don't know Japonese so I can't sign up? How nice

2020-03-12 19:30:28

Signing up to a mobage account is optional, you can play the game without it. Also you can set the game language to english, so don’t worry about it. Although the voice acting is completely in japanese, the text is translated in to english, and VO can read most of them.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2020-03-12 19:56:45

If on Android at least, your best bet is to use Commentary Premium with the Virtual Screen function.

That's how I was able to play some of FFRK.

2020-03-12 21:52:12

Completed some more story quests and got some more party members.
After getting this far, here’s a few things. In the party screen, voiceover reads most of the items, however there are some tabs that are invisible to VO, at least for me. You can get to the classes and party tabs, however to access weapons and summons VO has to be turned off and you must touch a random button on the screen. There are also random numbers after the character name and level, but i’m not sure what it is. Fortunately, there is an auto select button, which will automatically select the best characters, summons, and weapons for you.
When selecting quests, VO will read the description of it.

2020-03-12 22:58:08 (edited by stirlock 2020-03-12 22:59:56)

As I said, make use of either commentary on android or seeing AI on ios for memorizing where invisible elements to the screen reader are. You will need it for forming optymal parties. Auto will only get you so far. There will come a time where you will have to develop your own element based grids. Just going for straight attack and HP will get you through the early game, but fights will require you to take advantage of elemental weaknesses to do the bulk of your damage, as well as boosting your stats if you have a grid purely of a single element. Not trying to discourage anyone, it's still very doable, but it will require more effort.

2020-03-15 01:10:30

Hi. What is this commentary app? is it similar to seeing ai for IOS?

fantasy world creationist