2019-05-11 19:57:34

Hello.
This game is good, and i have a question:
After reading  daves diary, what can i do?

2019-05-18 01:43:16

Hi!
First of all, as a guy who doesn't play this kind of games very often, I have to say I find it quite enjoyable. Also take into account the fact that Estonians quite rarely give compliments, LOL.
I like the open ended and the open world nature of the game, and although you can choose the sexual options, you do not have to. At least for the most part it seams to be so.
The only time I got a bit weird feeling was when I invited the girls to the sauna and I got only the sexual options. Nothing wrong with those, but in Estonia, Finland and probably some more countries it was quite common for both genders to go to sauna together. The purpose was to clean your body and spirit and naked bodies weren't such big of a deal. Nowadays the gender separated saunas are much more in common, but sometimes they still can get mixed and quite often nothing even remotely sexual there.
Of course I fully understand that the game doesn't take place in Estonia nore in Finland and the characters are from neither of the corresponding nationalities, but I thought I still blurt this thought out as my impression of the game.

I also have some questions:
Possible spoiler alert.
1. I recruited Ray and I was told he will arrive the next morning. But He didn't show up. Do I have to go somewhere at the specific time to trigger the scene?
2. I finished the meeting Maki senes and I was told that they visit again. Same question, do I have to go somewhere at the specific time to trigger their arrival.

Or are they going to be implemented in the future?

Regards!

2019-05-18 08:55:39

Hello, I have a question.
Is there a way to navigate to the house grounds?
Thanks

2019-05-18 10:58:47

Hi, just go to the dining room or the entrance hall.

You can get to the back yard through the dining room, and the front yard through the entrance hall.

Just make sure you have it set to location.

2019-05-18 13:49:41

I don't see any exit, either in the dining room or in the entry hall, though i'm setting it to location

2020-05-02 04:35:47

Hi there. Just started playing this game.. Is there a walkthrough? I've played for approx 3 hours, but most of it is just exploration, reading journal/diary entries, and interacting with the girls, such as playing hide and go seek with Eve, telling Anna she's doing a good job, and at one point, showing off for one of the girls while in the shower. I've gone to town, gone to the bookworm store in hopes to get Anna a gift, but see no actions to do anything such as purchasing books or interacting with any of the town's NPC's. One of the only actions I could locate in town, despite going to every location I could see, is picking up a chick for a quicky. Nothing to do at the park, other shops, etc. Am I missing something? I'm on Version A37, I think. What should I be focusing on doing?

The Certified Altruistic Lexicon is nigh!

2020-05-02 05:22:37

I think latest version is a39. There is also a wiki somewhere but never used it myself. This game is so open ended it's almost like a single player mud minus the command inputs, so I get really lost with the lack of direction. I guess you could set a goal to change the relationship values of each of the girls to see what events you unlock. Seriously there are people in the changelog I have no idea how to unlock yet. One of them can be gotten through the pc. There are also tv shows to watch, pool games to play, and I'm not sure what else, but hopefully this thing keeps growing.

2020-05-02 07:09:28

No walkthrough, it's pretty much, walk around and hope to trigger scenes.

You can play certain games, like playing pool in the lounge room with Anna or Eve, but if you ask me, I think the game of pool is based on luck.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.

Scenes trigger depending on the relationship level you have with each girl.

As I write this, the latest free version is 39B, so a few things have been added.

I have no idea why the author stopped posting here, it's been nearly an entire year, and the game has changed quite a lot since his last post here.

I like the fact that mini stories are being introduced in the form of watching something on tv or watching a movie in the theatre in town.

I'm sure there will be quite a lot to come, that is why I keep playing this game, even though at times, things can be quite repetitive.

2020-05-06 23:32:15

The newest build is 39? Is that still the free one?

The Certified Altruistic Lexicon is nigh!

2020-05-07 07:49:04

I believe so, a new version use to be released every two weeks, but because he was working on a few games at the same time, he'd work on one for a week, then the other one the following week.

There was a period where people would voat on what game he would work on the following week, but not sure if he still does it that way. I think a new version comes out once a month.

2020-08-03 12:29:59

hi, how do you activate the bed seen for anna

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future