2019-05-13 10:47:19

Bandersnatch is not really gettable as an mp3, you need actual Netflix for that. It's because the movie is not linear, it contains interactive elements with a lot of backing up while still remembering the choices you've made. It's more like a choose your own adventure film game, rather than a normal movie. True, you can watch the whole 5-hours-long master, but it's not worh it IMO. It's like listening to a band practicing in the studio instead of listening to the whole album. Fans will want to do this, most people won't.

There are graphs of it mapped out graphically, so you can watch, make choices at the right points and jump to the specified timestamps. That would be very hard to do for blind people, especially that most of those maps are in picture form. If someone wrote a program for that, sure, but I don't think anyone will.

Thumbs up

2019-05-13 11:12:02

@miki123211,  that's what I thought,  But I hope that someone might have a way to get it. As for watching the entire five hour long master, I absolutely agree with you that only super fans will do that and it  wouldn't  be fun  for casual viewers .

Thumbs up

2019-05-13 15:25:06

Hi!
Any news regarding GOT season 8 episode 5 ?

Best regard,
Simon

Thumbs up

2019-05-13 15:53:04 (edited by grryfindore 2019-05-13 15:55:45)

Hi,
Upload issues aren't still fixed yet on the new server so, temp link again for episode 5
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3meh91vsit7xw … s.mp3?dl=1
Enjoy!
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

Thumbs up

2019-05-13 15:53:47

lol, we are all anxious. Usually around 1 hour from now is when Griff shares it.

Gruntok
@gruntok on Twitter
Gruntokorc in Steam

Thumbs up

2019-05-13 15:55:11

Yes!!!!!!!!

Thumbs up

2019-05-13 16:03:15

LOL, whoever named the file clearly had a bit of fun. The title is actually "The Bells".

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.
"Cause in a game of life or death, you either live, or you die."
"Wake the fuck up, samurai. We have a city to burn."

Thumbs up

2019-05-13 16:25:37

Thanks! Right on time. I was about to be spoiled by friends. Let's have a look at tht...

Best regard,
Simon

Thumbs up

2019-05-13 20:34:21

Hi Kool_turk.
What do you use to pull shows off Netflix like that? I'd like to contribute to the vault with more shows, but I'm not sure how to do it.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

Thumbs up

2019-05-14 05:26:08

Hey there. I am also curious. What program do you use to extract audio from blu-ray/DVD and extract audio from Netflix/Amazon Prime Video? For Netflix and Amazon, do I have to somehow download the videos to my PC first? After extracting audio from such sources, how can I give them to the Vault? I want to help out if I can. Thanks.

Thumbs up

2019-05-14 08:29:38

@grryfindore
Thank you very much for sharing.
I’m also interested in the info. Would love to contribute if possible.

A Candle Loses Nothing by Lighting Another Candle…
" GamerTag is. ItsTBlaze & Twitter @TBlaze97
"One Love"

2019-05-14 10:34:35

HI!
If I had to do that, one option could be to use virtual recorder. It's simple, accessible, and gives you an audiofile equal to the original movie/episode. Of course it's only an audiofile, but I guess it's enough.
So the idea is to watch the movie on your pc while vr is running, to do it without any screan reader to avoid interferences, and let the magic happen.

Best regard,
Simon

Thumbs up +1

2019-05-14 12:56:12

For DVDs, you can use DVD Audio Extractor.

As for Netflix, is live recording really the only way? That would make whoever recorded what we have now a God! I thought you could download offline to mobile phones?

Thumbs up

2019-05-14 14:34:09

Yes you can use the netflix app to download a local copy of the movie or serie episode you want to watch offline. But as far as I know there's no way to watch it offline besides the netflix app on your phone, and even if you were able to get to the file somehow, it would probably be full of drm you'd have to break.

Thumbs up

2019-05-14 20:00:18

I haven't done it myself, but from what I've observed, VAC or similar seems to be the only option. Some people also do it via hardware, i.e. plugging something in that can record to the headphone socket and recording with an external device. I think it's particularly prevalent with TV Boxes for channels like Sky, NBC and so on. In general, most of the stuff is DRMed and can't be easily extracted, so you have to record. The only exception is DVD, which is breakable easily.

Thumbs up +1

2019-05-15 11:49:57

Hi there!
Is it possible to find the two seasons of Legion audiodescribed somewhere, as welle as westworld season 2?

Best regard,
Simon

Thumbs up

2019-05-15 12:05:35

Hmm, I dunno about the first one, but I happen to have Westworld.

I'll upload that one once everything is fixed.

Oh and if anyone happens to have season 24 of the simpsons and season 6 of Bob's burgers, let us know, and we can add those also.

They appear to be missing.

Thumbs up +1

2019-05-15 21:33:30

Hi.
Yes I would like to have the simpsons season 24 and season 6 of bob's burgers as well. I do know that the movie vault never had these in the first place, so they may not be described at all but we can hope!

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.

Thumbs up

2019-05-16 01:34:32

Hi, someone said, they had The Simpsons Seasons 28 and 29. If so, could you possibly upload it somewhere? I'd love to get them and The Vault doesn't have them yet. Thanks a lot in advance.

Thumbs up

2019-05-16 01:58:31

Hi.
I do, I was waiting for the vault to let me know when they needed them. I have those seasons and some other shows, but I didn't want to overwhelm them with multiple uploads.

Guitarman.

Thumbs up

2019-05-16 12:13:27

Hi,

For those of you who would like to have the office US  and parks and recreation the series is available on Netflix with audio description. I don't have access to Netflix but I saw it  mentioned on the following source:
https://www.acb.org/adp/masterad.html
If someone is willing they can extract the audio and shared with us.

Thumbs up

2019-05-16 21:43:51

Hi.
I have a netflix subscription and I would love to do this, as soon as someone explains how to extract good quality audio from Netflix I can do that.

Guitarman.

Thumbs up

2019-05-16 22:18:53

Unless I'm missing something, The Office (US) is not audio described on Netflix. That page is incorrect.

What game will hadi.gsf want to play next?

Thumbs up

2019-05-17 01:02:01

Hi Leibylucw.
I'd say your right, NBC is not so good when it comes to audio described content. Only season 1 of the office is available and that's it. I was pretty sure parks and rec was never described but I was hoping.

Guitarman.

Thumbs up

2019-05-17 05:04:20

hi,

Does anyone have the big bang theory season 12 and young Sheldon season two? Both of these theories had their season finales today.

Hi leibylucw,

Thanks for the info. I got really excited there for a second as I would love to watch the office with audio description.  I know it is possible to watch sitcoms without one, but the audio description adds a bit more enjoyment to it.

Can someone please check is parks and recreation available with description?

Thumbs up