2019-05-08 19:38:43

I'm not going to play brandle, or scramble, or oh shit anymore.
I'm off to play oh darn, the best game ever! Big bleh to you guys mwahahahah

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2019-05-08 19:54:47

lol!

2019-05-08 20:07:04

roflfl

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2019-05-11 07:09:45

rooofl! nah, that game is trash too.

2019-05-11 08:50:21 (edited by audiogame 2019-05-11 10:10:41)

Hello people.
Version 2.6 is now a thing. Again, sounds learning menu is not a thing yet due to complications with dorm school, but there are a few things here.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/et99nesrffof … 7aEra?dl=1
This link is not hosted by me, so I don't control it, so yeah. I do not need permahosting, though that might be useful.
Thanks

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."

2019-05-11 09:07:07

guys do you have same problem as me in scoreboard? when i'm openning scoreboard game is not doing anything and i  have to close it from task manager. So it's not fixed but still good. Hope it will fix in next versions also learn sounds menu too.

Yours kindly

2019-05-12 07:35:15

time for me to top the scoreboards... oh yeah they don't work. also oh darn is no longer a thing because I know it was crap. sheesh.

2019-05-12 12:33:02

actually, they should be up and running again.

2019-05-13 12:52:59

hi brandon. I don't know if you have noticed, but my server has vanished from the www. You maybe remove that link because it won't come back so soon if it ever does at all.

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2019-05-15 04:24:12 (edited by sediment 2019-05-15 04:26:31)

good hello there!
guess who got a sight to host things on? not me, that's for sure. I'm too lazy.
That being said, there is now a home for branble so you don't have to deal with my dropbox going breaky breaky.
You'll have to forgive audio game for not posting this himself as he's currently trapped in the ever dorm.
you want that there linkage? well then, here she is.
https://stormsrath.jc-hosting.me/branble26.zip
enjoy. or something.

2019-05-16 16:17:54

Hi.

Ok ok, I am not a fan of boasting, but an intended quick round of Branble turned out to be around 33 minutes long, sheesh, I don't know how I survived, Sediments, Seddastars, Missiles and 6 tanks, luck was seriously with me the last 30 minutes.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-05-16 19:49:52

Nice one bran. The game design and game play is great, just as the sound design. And the large amount of power ups amazed me, too. Keep up the good work. I hope we'll see other cool titles from you in near future again.

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2019-05-16 20:17:23

Well, there goes my number 3 spot on the boards. Lol. Guess I'll have to work that much harder.

Jonathan Candler, A.K.A, Jonnyboy

2019-05-16 21:30:56 (edited by ogomez92 2019-05-16 21:32:11)

hey can we get rid of this silly new notification voice and bring back the old map crusher spawned and enemy spotted?
This new voice has a few issues, namely: Clippy, bad pronunciation, and much less natural. Whoever recorded this.... Well.
The other voice was much better

thanks much!

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2019-05-17 00:11:44

Agreed with 89.

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2019-05-25 23:44:15

Hey there.
Branble 2.7 is now a thing, with a few new things and changes of the notification voice.
Download it from stormsrath.jc-hosting.me/branble.html
Enjoy!

-

2019-05-26 00:16:00

Downloaded it. Gunna give this new version a shot here. Love your page BTW.

Jonathan Candler, A.K.A, Jonnyboy

2019-05-26 08:02:34

yeh! downloaded. Let's try new version

Yours kindly

2019-05-26 08:12:09 (edited by RemusLupin 2019-05-26 08:14:30)

hey audiogame,
when you will use helper tool, it is saying again helper tool, and ammount of it.
actually if you add score time, will good. For example: Position 1: Patrick scored 2472119 points. p and in how much time he get this points.

Yours kindly

2019-05-26 09:18:04

Helpertools aren't loseable. And I've tried to add scoretime but uh, it kind of doesn't work.

-

2019-05-28 10:32:41

I just made a recording of me playing some of the game, featuring Audiogame himself.
If you would not like to listen to it, you can click this link.
http://anyaudio.net/listen?audio=XrXFjTVP7rQOZ
This recording at the end features Veljko and sediment, forcing me to rather rudely stop the recording. This could have been done more professionally, but whatever.
Enjoy anyway.

2019-07-09 09:16:30

Hi there.
Sorry for the long long wait, branble 2.8 is now a thing. The main reason for this delay is due to conversion of some things into sound pool, and a move to a new house and such. But its a thing. And there a couple new items in this new version. You can download it from the first post if you wish.
Happy running.

-

2019-07-09 09:55:34

nice job.

Have a lovely day.

2019-07-10 01:27:11 (edited by defender 2019-07-10 01:27:46)

Haven't played in a while, and the new changes are, interesting.  I'm glad to see it getting more advanced either way...  Some very nice sound design as well, even if the volumes are kind of all over the place.
Here are some things I noticed though.
1.  You can't jump while moving diagonally.
2.  Pause should probably be moved to something more sensible like F1 if P is reserved for powerups, and duck should probably be shift or alt or something as it's closer to space.
3.  The readme needs some TLC, some info is out of date or missing, and it's quite out of order in some places  and has allot of spelling mistakes.
4.  I don't really get why gravitational force and magnetism both exist.  I know they aren't exactly the same, but they are very similar and it's already highly confusing to a new player with all the powerups.
And protection, while a joke item, is kind of just stupid IMHO...  With all the other items to keep track of, it seems misplaced.
Some of the item names, while amusing, should probably be changed to something more obvious, simply because keeping track of which thing does what is a pain in the ass with the sheer amount.
5.  I'm not sure how shooting enemies is supposed to work, but even when their right in front of me and I jump straight back and fire while on the ground, I often miss them.
6.  Being able to collect coins in the air seems kinda odd, why ever stop jumping and risk getting hit by enemies and cannonballs otherwise?
7.  The fact that you never stop ducking automatically after a while means that you can kinda just, stay ducked indefinitely and fire on enemies with no risk.  This may just be a design choice though as I know you'd ahve to jump and duck again if something else came along, presumably allowing the enemy/enemies to get at least one shot in?
8.  Last hurt by value as reported with H isn't cleared when starting a new game.
9.  You can use first letter nav in the learn game sounds list (which is great) but if their are multiple items starting with the same letter, it always plays the first.
10.  Sound list is missing some stuff still, like player helper, beams, player missiles, and turret firing.
11.  As mentioned before the sound design is great, particularly the neutron cannon and teleporter, so props for making your own stuff, but allot of the harmonic hums and explosions used for many things sound quite similar and could be replaced with different sounds to make it easier to tell things apart.  E.G. metallic stomping for the map crusher, a warbling sound similar to the meteorites in troopinum 2 for the Sedistar maybe, a short looping sound for powerups similar to coins instead of a solid hum ETC.

I know I'll notice more stuff as I play more, and I realize that's allot and that it may not all be fixed/added but there it is.

2020-01-24 20:59:43

Is there a working link for this guys?