2019-05-15 15:22:40

Hi all.

So I dug out MK9 recently to get up back with the storie line and bash some heads in. What I had forgot about though is the absolut horible storie voice quality in the storie cutscenes and the missing center channel in the pc version which, at leased for me, makes it quite hard to get into reach of your opponent or start zoning when it comes to projectile attacks.

I couldn't sadly find anything on google, but does someone know of ansy audio fixes for mortal kombat 9?

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-05-15 16:34:21

hello
fix doesn't exissts
if you want watch all cutscenes in good quolity, you can watch it on youtube, walkthrough from ps3 or xbox 360

let's rock!

2019-05-15 20:09:33

No fix for the stereo issues, unfortunately, but there is a way to get better quality cutscenes. Go here and download the improved cutscene pack. This will fix most cutscenes, though unfortunately some of them are pre-rendered and will still be of lower quality.

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.
"Cause in a game of life or death, you either live, or you die."
"Wake the fuck up, samurai. We have a city to burn."

2019-05-16 18:20:56

Hi.

Hrm darn, that's certainly not good, but at leased thanks for the storie cutscenes, I hope they are better than the stuff the pc port comes with, I don't get why they are so badly recorded.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.