2019-05-16 02:04:27

Hi.
I have been playing AHC for a while and completed the graveyard now I'm in the mine. First I was wondering what the third piece of evidence of treason about the goblins. I have the goblin shaman's letter and the goblin smith's letter, I got the treaty, what more do I need and where can I find it?
Also I got the quest from rogar, found the evidence and defeated the shaman, but can you tell me where is the gate house to free rogar and Wilhelm? What are the coordinates if you have them? And what is the distraction I need to do on the guards. I think I know I have to fight them. I'm pretty sure that's the distraction, I just want to be sure. Thanks.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2019-05-16 02:34:16

spoilers!

I don't recall off the top of my head the third proof of treason, but the gatehouse is north from the entrance to the palace then east a little, then south. It's pretty obvious once you're there what to do.

thanks,
Michael

2019-05-16 03:57:35

It's obvious depending on what part of it you find first. On my first playthrough, I found the lever that opened the cells first, which is definitely one way to do it, but not quite what you want if you want access to a side quest later on. As for the evidence, there's one in the shaman's area, one in the palace, and one in that cluster of tents closest to the bridge.

2019-05-16 06:36:53

Quest 1:After you defeated the saman go to rugga where you started the mission and end the quest.
quest 2:To distract the guards  when you enter the gate from the great bridge go forward then you hear a door to the right.Enter and in that room go straight right and there should be a door to the right.There is the lever but dont pull it.
Now go back to the previous room and in that room i dont know how to explain but imagine this.Exactly how you enter the room from outside in the top left corner there is a entrance.Follow that entrance and it will get somewherewith wolfs and a lever.In that room there are many fences soo be carefull how you walk.Pul the lever from the wolf first then the lever that i told you earlier and thats it.
Quest 3:One letter i found it in one of the tents right before the great bridge.One where i defeated the saman i searched the tents in that setlement and right how i entered a tent in my left was a door and there wa a desk.And the third i got from the infirmary.
To get to the infirmary how you enttered the gate i got little bit left then i hear the sound that its ok to go right then i go forward until the end.Before this road ende like 4-5 tiles there should be a road to your right.Turn that direction then you should hear door to your left.Enter that door and it should be the infirmary.I dont know what door exactly Its the first door either the second one.In the infirmary there was a desk or something like that i got it from there.And to finish the quest.....this is just in cause you cant finish it because you dont now how soo i wanr you.....there its a pedestale  right before you exit the king room.you put it there and thats it.
Now im sure that i missed something if i got something worng or you got stuck reply to this topic and i will do my best to respond!

Sorry for bad english!

2019-05-16 21:14:11

HI.
I think I screwed up badly. Thank you all for the help. I got into the gate house but I pulled the lever and fought the wolves. After that I couldn't find a button or lever or anything else. In the room there were a lot of fences and at least one small gate, I walked around but couldn't find anything else just the lever, and it says it's already been pulled so I know that's the wrong one. I wish the quest was a little less confusing.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.

2019-05-16 21:40:06

Hi.
Well I didn't mess up luckily. @4, thank you for your directions they were right on, I managed to complete the quest. Thank you all, I appreciate it and I gave you all a thumbs-up!

Guitarman.

2019-05-28 16:54:12

Hey guys, I'm stuck in Deep Forest, just need to know where to find the answer to the puzzle.
Found Forest Captain's journal and Bandit's treasure and even completed the cursed stone thing.

Every day is a good day!
When life gives you a lemon, make lemonade!
Opinions are like arseholes - everybody has one, and they all stink.

2019-05-28 22:47:57

Read Mysteries of Deepwood if you have it. If you don’t, poke around on the road and in the ruined forts until you find it ... each game puts it in a random location.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2019-05-28 23:56:41

Guess I was a bit vague.
The puzzle I'm working on is for the Giant Tree's door.
I'll try searching the entire forest and see if something pops up.
Thanks

Every day is a good day!

2019-05-29 02:12:06

Hi!You need to find the deep wood mysteries book.For me it was at the northen fort tower i think.The book itself its a puzzle.It will give a code and you need to figure out on the three what exactly is that.For example i illuminate.Answer the sun.
Something like that.For every game its different order but each page means the same thing.A page will mean the three another the rive etc.If you dont know reply and i will try to answer

2019-05-29 19:19:13

yikes I'm feeling dumb, to get to this point without help and then I get stuck like this.
Mysteries of Deep Woods "To all that's living, life I give; but deep within me, you can't live."
How do I use that to place even 1 of the 5 items in place? It's not that I want for someone else to do it for me, I just want to understand.
I managed the Goblin King and the graveyard locked door on my own.

Every day is a good day!

2019-05-30 06:03:10

I think for that the answer is sun but im not sure.If you press TAB you get to other pages.On the three there are 5 carvings.For the one you wrote is sun i think and for the rest could be river could be three etc.Im really sory i cannot remember what each string of word means.Try to post all the pages and after that all the carvings and we will figure it out.On my save deep wood was the last one aswell because of that damn three.

2019-05-30 18:27:45

WOW!!! so, I didn't know I could tab for pages in a book.
Thanks so much!

Every day is a good day!

2020-06-18 19:38:52

hello there. sorry for reviving this topic.
i need to know a little about the levers in the giant/massive tree. are they randomized every game play?
and if not do they reset when i go out of the tree?
any clues as to which lever i should pull first?

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.

2020-06-18 19:45:09

I don't think they are changed. spoilers!
find the rangers jernal. it will give you beakens. first pull the first one. then the second one. find the third ring. it's not hard. press the third one and go in to the ring number 4. the third ring isn't like the first one. it's easy to navigate. to find the ring number 4 there is a passage near the entrance that ends at a wall. mark it. this is the path to the forth ring.

2020-06-18 21:54:12

The rhyme you quoted was actually for a river. Gods, I haven't played AHC in a while. I really ought to get back into it.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2020-06-18 23:39:13

thanks for the help

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.