2019-05-14 18:17:10

In fairness, plenty of open world games have demos. The Yakuza series has had demos for all major releases, which were basically the world map with no story progressing or maybe one major event, with all the shops being accessible as well as random battle encounters. But saying that there's no point in getting a game without being able to try it first is laughable indeed... even on the mainstream market, games that have demos are becoming less and less frequent. Most people judge whether they like a game based on prerelease trailers or gameplay footage, or preview articles. And this game definitely has enough of both kinds of information floating around to make an informed judgement.

Discord: clemchowder633

2019-05-14 20:16:01

I tend to disregard that person's post, as they're generally uncoordinated, make spurious claims, and so forth.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-05-15 07:16:38

IMO the game is definitely worth its asking price., for all the reasons already stated. Question: Do speed runners actually get to enjoy the games they do this on? Sounds like a very good way to take all the fun out of a good game.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2019-05-15 17:42:32

Speed runners have to complete the game at least once like everyone else... or at least, most do who don't look at a walkthrough first. lol

Discord: clemchowder633

2019-05-29 20:56:18

@1, I'll answer by saying I had the same question last year when I first came across AHC, especially since they didn't have a playable demo available to try and since rpg and magic type games generally aren't my cup of tea. What sold me on buying was Liam's great Youtube streams playing the game, don't remember which thread I found links to those in here. It's a nice change-of-pace game I enjoy when I'm tired of all the usual stuff I play, and the thing I enjoy most is that you can keep expanding your character's abilities even after you've completed the game and started a new one.

AKA president731

2019-11-09 04:26:32

Weather the games worth it does depend on alot of factors.
Since you did not exactly ask under wich situations it is worth it. i'll branch out here, to give you a idea.

price wise. its top notch and worth it.
if you a stressed out, busy person. and seaking some relaxing time. ware not much energy is required to make snap desitions. Ware you can navigate the world at your own pace. enjoy the world for what it is, together with what it has to offer. then yep. its worth it.
As others have also mentioned, it is a very small team who made this amazing game. and seing them sticking to there release dates. and actually fixing bugs and updating, is in my opinion,
even more reason to support it.
so out of that context supporting them is absolutely worth it.
Replayability is also to be found here.

There's a place for me in this universe.