2019-05-13 04:17:31 (edited by Ethin 2019-05-13 04:17:55)

Gotta agree with 25 here. The TI84+ is most likely the most well-known graphing calculator in the country. They're bullshitting you, definitely. I'd call your testing board and file a complaint, and if that doesn't work, I'd push it all the way up to the state and file a complaint with your state government siting an ADA violation (because that is exactly what this is).

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2019-05-14 15:41:03

They didn’t deny it. The accomidation wasn’t approved in time. But for some reason they used my freshman list. Guess tsb didn’t update it. And apparently we missed it in my last ard

2019-05-14 15:51:31

Are you sure the college(s) you're looking at aren't slated to become test-optional, or are test-optional already? If they are, I'd say forget it, because you have a lot more on your plate that can determine your acceptance than a test-score and those colleges would know that. For test-optional schools, even if you submitted your test score it has very little weight on your consideration.

2019-05-14 18:42:28

They denied the 30 dollar reschedule fee waver. And they said even if it was waved there would be a fee for that. At least that’s what I think I heard

2019-05-14 18:46:31 (edited by Zarvox 2019-05-14 18:50:50)

I should have never signed up in the first place. Now it’s 30 more. And if my calculator isn’t approved by June 1st, fuck this completely  At 29 the college said top 25% don’t need it. Should I just take it or call the college and try to work out an alternate

2019-05-15 06:02:28

@Zarvox I say it can't hurt to try. Unless they are very strict about standardized tests.

2019-05-15 06:34:39

Use this time to size up this college's disability services anyway, see if other people rant and rave about it. If you can't find much promising stuff then scratch it off the list and find another one that does. If you have a good drs counselor they will tell you to worry about finances later if you're trying to see what the college has to bring to the table, especially in terms of disability supports.

2019-05-16 00:11:42

When I took my test well...same shit happened to me. They didnt' give me the right test to begin with, half of it wasn't even brailled up, and yes, my calc had to be improved by the board. Yes, so guess what happened? I was told to go home for the next two days because there was just nothing anyone could do. Not only that, but I had to take it two weeks later, making me miss some actual school assignments because by then everyone had moved on from the test. A shitload of work piled up on me and well I was fucked for the reamining week that followed.

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com