2019-04-29 07:20:16

Okay this is the point that I try to think of something funny to say to explain the fact that the website has now been updated and here it is:

"something funny.! The website has been updated"

Hmmm, didn't have to think very long about that one.

Updates by Dark.

Skate scape: fixed page and download links, as well as fixed mistake in platform info.
Fixed page and download links for Topspeed 3, Road to rage and the blind eye.
Miner fix to title of Blindfold pyramid tiles.
Fixed download link to Soundrts to point to the latest version.
Updated download link to Crazy party.
Fixed page and download links to terraformers, now the website is back up, plus slightly edited description.

Cyclepath: Entry and description.

Added link to homepage of Oh Shit.
Removed page and download links for muelsfel rise of the Golems and Crimson moon since the games are no longer around.

Fixed page and download info and dupdated developer for Scrolling battles pro.
Fixed page and download links for all remaining Dragonaps games.
Fixed page links for Civ clicker, plus added section on the open source version maintained by Deathray games.
Shuffle cars: entry, description and links.
Seedship: Added Ios as a platform plus slightly cleaned up description.

Trimps: Entry, description and links.
Minefield: entry and description.
Slight fix to Pontes duel.
Swarmsim: Entry, description and links.
Crypt shyfter: entry, description and links.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-05-14 10:24:10

great updates!
can you put chaos arena in the database please? thanks!

2019-05-14 13:18:46

Hi.

I'll give it a try and see, though unfortunately when I tried to add ah damnit to the database recently something went a little bit wonky.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-06-02 20:07:50

You know what? It's a sad thing to here the x and y games are no longer around. Maybe that's just me who feels like that but yeah

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2019-06-04 13:27:07

Yep, it is a bit depressing with online games, though there are always new ones popping up too, indeed I'm about to add a page for the grail lords.