2019-05-13 16:01:45

hello
so i've just posted before a  a recording  in anyaudio where i reviewed my swamp mod, i decided to put it heare sense it just needs  some work to finish
i have changed the most usable weapons in the game, and some footsteps and itemes, i mite add some voices to the mod 2, tell me what do you think about this
a note regarding the weapons: some of them  are loud like the   AR15    or the  Remington   
http://files.oussamaben.tk/games/swamp/ … mp_mod.zip
any subjestions are welcome

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2020-11-01 13:29:47

Oh kay, give me a warning but i think this is all rite, it's not like 8 years old, only 1, but um anyways, @1 if you could repost a link to this mod, the link that you have doesn't work, thanks.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2020-11-02 18:01:17

it seams that link doesn't work