2019-05-13 03:11:44

hello, I notist that thees games are no longer on the playstore and I wanted to play them: does anyone have links for them or the apk files? thanks in advance

my discord: gamer20#7735
my keybase, note you will need the keybase mac, linux, or windows client to access it: k:\public\theblindgamer50
if you also wish to contact me on telegram, you can do so by going to this link: http://t.me/theblindgamer50
have a nice day!

2019-05-13 03:35:12

I did have an APK for droid flip, i'll have to see if i can find it.
In regards to the other game, no, I don not have an APK of that one.

2019-05-13 11:50:48

man it was a real shame that they removed them from the playstore: i wanted some old clasic audiogames for my android, but what pist me off was the fact that they removed alot of the clasics, like blind runner: their are android games on blind help.net, but they lead to broken playstore links: not all of them though, just some of the older ones

my discord: gamer20#7735
my keybase, note you will need the keybase mac, linux, or windows client to access it: k:\public\theblindgamer50
if you also wish to contact me on telegram, you can do so by going to this link: http://t.me/theblindgamer50
have a nice day!

2019-05-13 15:24:41

I am curious though, why did they remove them if they still worked?
Do not tell me that google started to do things like apple, that is crap.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2019-05-13 16:20:20

Old licenses run out on old games if they are not updated. It's always been this way. Why just last year I had to find me an apk of town of stone because it dun got taken off the store, and the last time anyone updated it was 2014. Fortunately, installing old games like that on android ain't all that hard long as someone's got a copy of it somewhere.

2019-05-13 17:49:17

Yeah true, android is backwards compatible and versatile, it lets you install things from alot of years ago and I apreciate that.
I like these 2 games, except that droid flip always made me rage because the thing did not want to go in that dirrection that I wanted.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2019-05-14 01:34:20

I neveer heard of the second one, but i managed to beat droid flip at one point.