2019-05-12 16:13:59

Hello peoples I am looking for an easy to set up kingdom builder game client if there is any available. I just want to play a kingdom builder to get ideas for mine and to pass time with my friend.
PLEASE HELP ME ACHIEVE MY DREAM OF BECOMING A GREAT LEADER PLEASE!

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2019-05-13 08:57:06

Try the text/sound based Windows game Warsim, the mud  empiremud, the mobile games King of dragon pass, A Dark Room, nano empire, knight commander, celtic tribes, and lords and knights, the browser game Civ Clicker, the gamebook eternal from chooseyourstory.com, and the audio games castaways, dragon village, and Sound RTS.
These aren't all strictly what I'd call kingdom builders, some are realtime as well, and verry in their balances of resource VS story VS fighting, but it's what we've got.

You'll undoubtedly also find more kingdom management gamebooks through services like choice of games, hosted games, and delight games

2019-05-13 14:19:02

I'll also add space company and keep craft to the incremental games mentioned, and depending upon if you count expanding a space empire by managing a fleet of ships as kingdom building, you could try the audiogame echo quadrent too.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-05-14 18:24:48

smile
smile

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2019-05-18 01:44:31

@Defender, Empiremud gives me trouble to hook up.  can you guys help me out with that?

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here