2019-05-08 01:04:26

you'll definitely need more cards to go, n, and for the love of God! don't use the random deck. use the deck manager and make your own decks.

Depending on your type, you might be able to make the bug arena easier. I have crushed through everything up through the grass arena with a straight flying deck that uses a lot of physical attacks.

If you want to have a good strong type advantage in the bug arena, might I suggest you use fire, flying, fighting, poison, or I think steel. I think if this is your first playthrough a couple of those aren't open to you. But do not use psychic or ground or grass there, bugs murder that sort of thing.

Rock type is also very good on bugs. I don't think ice is very good.

if you don't have a lot of fighting or flying type cards to make a deck, play thorugh the flying and fighting arenas a few times and get some cards together. If you can get stuff that works well together, that's even better. Also, flying is really good against grass too and that's what you have coming up next after the bug arena.

Thumbs up

2019-05-08 01:11:35

make a rock and flying deck, or if you don't have rock cards yet make a normal and flying deck.
try to beat all the arenas first, then you can go to the grand console and win more cards from there, or you can play co op baddles.

it's challenge not chalange

2019-05-08 06:02:20

I made a new deck and won at the bug arena! Now I just went back to flying. I have to say this: along with the magic clock, I hate the wind lady!

Thumbs up

2019-05-10 17:46:57

Hi.
Quick question:
I have an old beta of the game, and I haven't played for very long time. Where is the game save stored? I won't loose my gamesave just because of an update. smile

Best regards SLJ.
If you like the post, then please give it a thumps up.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Happy gaming... :D

2019-05-10 18:52:29

the game's folder, the save file name is sauviguard.dat.

2019-05-11 04:55:40 (edited by musicjunky 2019-05-11 04:56:35)

Okay, I've just about had it with the battles! I am getting way too frustrated! One of my main types was water. Maybe I should start all over and be fire instead? Or rock? What do you guys think? What's the best type to start with? Or maybe I'll just go back to the minigames for a while.

Thumbs up

2019-05-11 12:07:25

@AlirezaNosrati Thanks a lot.
A generel question: How do I figure out what cards are good against each other? Is it just a matter of practicing, trial and error, or is there a way to check that? I'm quite overwhelmed by all those cards. smile
I feel I'm still learning the basics. smile

Best regards SLJ.
If you like the post, then please give it a thumps up.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Happy gaming... :D

2019-05-11 13:58:27 (edited by AlirezaNosrati 2019-05-11 14:00:25)

there's an option in the options menu that allows you to generate the battle type effectiveness file, i'll paste it in the end of my post.

@1906 you don't need to restart, just do some co op battles with other players or try to get all the normal cards first, that's how i did it. i also had rock and fire as my starter types, it doesn't really matter because you get to unlock their cards by playing arenas or co op battles.

so, here's the battle effectiveness type.
This file shows the relations of the battle types in Crazy Party. It allows you to see what types are good and bad against each other. It is split into 6 pieces of information per type. It shows what types you are super effective against, not very effective against, and super innefective against. Then it shows the defense, what types you are super defensive against, not very defensive against, and nearly immune to. Note that these last 3 are the inverse of the first 3. Where as super effective against shows types that a given type will do more damage to, super effective defense against shows types that are not very effective against said type.

normal:
super effective against nothing
not very effective against rock, steel
super ineffective against ghost
super effective defense against nothing
not very effective defense against fighting
nearly immune to ghost

fighting:
super effective against normal, rock, ice, steel, dark
not very effective against bug, flying, poison, psychic, fairy
super ineffective against ghost
super effective defense against rock, bug, dark
not very effective defense against flying, psychic, fairy
nearly immune to nothing

flying:
super effective against grass, fighting, bug
not very effective against electric, steel, rock
super ineffective against nothing
super effective defense against fighting, bug, grass
not very effective defense against rock, electric, ice
nearly immune to ground

poison:
super effective against grass, fairy
not very effective against poison, rock, ground, ghost
super ineffective against steel
super effective defense against fighting, poison, bug, grass, fairy
not very effective defense against ground, psychic
nearly immune to nothing

ground:
super effective against electric, steel, poison, fire, rock
not very effective against bug, grass
super ineffective against flying
super effective defense against poison, rock
not very effective defense against grass, water, ice
nearly immune to electric

rock:
super effective against fire, flying, ice, bug
not very effective against ground, steel, fighting
super effective defense against normal, flying, poison, fire
not very effective defense against fighting, ground, steel, grass, water
nearly immune to nothing

bug:
super effective against grass, psychic, dark
not very effective against steel, fighting, fairy, fire, poison, ghost, flying
super effective defense against fighting, ground, grass
not very effective defense against flying, rock, fire
nearly immune to nothing

ghost:
super effective against ghost, psychic
not very effective against dark
super ineffective against normal
super effective defense against poison, bug
not very effective defense against ghost, dark
nearly immune to normal, fighting

steel:
super effective against ice, rock, fairy
not very effective against fire, electric, steel, water
super effective defense against normal, flying, rock, bug, steel, grass, psychic, ice, dragon, fairy
not very effective defense against fighting, ground, fire
nearly immune to poison

grass:
super effective against water, rock, ground
not very effective against fire, grass, steel, dragon, flying, bug, poison
super effective defense against ground, grass, water, electric
not very effective defense against flying, poison, bug, fire, ice
nearly immune to nothing

fire:
super effective against grass, steel, bug, ice
not very effective against fire, water, rock, dragon
super effective defense against bug, steel, grass, fire, ice, fairy
not very effective defense against ground, rock, water
nearly immune to nothing

water:
super effective against fire, rock, ground
not very effective against water, grass, dragon
super effective defense against steel, fire, water, ice
not very effective defense against grass, electric
nearly immune to nothing

electric:
super effective against water, flying
not very effective against grass, electric, dragon
super ineffective against ground
super effective defense against flying, steel, electric
not very effective defense against ground
nearly immune to nothing

psychic:
super effective against fighting, poison
not very effective against psychic, steel
super ineffective against dark
super effective defense against fighting, psychic
not very effective defense against bug, ghost, dark
nearly immune to nothing

ice:
super effective against ground, flying, grass, dragon
not very effective against steel, fire, water, ice
super effective defense against ice
not very effective defense against fighting, rock, steel, fire
nearly immune to nothing

dragon:
super effective against dragon
not very effective against steel
super ineffective against fairy
super effective defense against grass, fire, water, electric
not very effective defense against ice, dragon, fairy
nearly immune to nothing

dark:
super effective against psychic, ghost
not very effective against fighting, dark, fairy
super effective defense against ghost, dark
not very effective defense against fighting, bug, fairy
nearly immune to psychic

fairy:
super effective against dragon, fighting, dark
not very effective against fire, poison, steel
super effective defense against fighting, bug, dark
not very effective defense against poison, steel
nearly immune to dragon

2019-05-11 19:21:31

I don't know why, but reading that types effectiveness file always made my head spin. The way I did it is, since the types are based on Pokemon, I would simply ask my Google Home before I went into a battle which type was effective against the thing I was fighting. Of course, you can always just type that as a question into Google or your search engine of choice, too.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2019-05-11 20:21:40

For anyone who has somehow been able to defeat that ridiculous magic clock, mind telling me how you did it?

Thumbs up

2019-05-12 01:21:58

get high damage cards it's possible but it's a pain in the ass.

2019-05-19 18:10:37

Can someone tell me how to do Battle Quest? I tried it but their is no way of knowing what type you will be fighting to prepare. I got passed the first section only to die for not knowing the next type I was fighting.

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

Thumbs up

2019-05-19 19:39:00 (edited by AlirezaNosrati 2019-05-19 19:39:39)

either get a good normal deck or get a deck with a lot of  healing cards.
don't put cards above LVL 10, make sure all the cards are below LVL 10 since all the baddles are low HP.

2019-05-20 04:24:40

@
AlirezaNosrati
thanks

Thumbs up

2019-05-21 05:19:06

The magic clock just has to be overwhelmed with damage, fast. This is why I don't waste a lot of time with parries and twenty-seven-turn-setup cards for the most part. Because those are great in long battles, but they suck in short-term fights.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up

2019-05-21 09:22:19

For the battle quest, I use a poison-bug-water deck. It works quite well. I've put in it poisoning, poison sting, poison powder, fury cutter, tartar mace, acid bomb, acid arrow, royale gelly, idration, water pulse, honey treatenment, elixir of vitality, frightening laugh. Maybe something more, but I can't recall what it is right now.

Thumbs up

2019-05-21 18:53:37

I have an idea it would be nice if your hand grouped same cards together. For example Water Bomb 3 instead of water bomb, water cymble, water beam, water bomb, water bomb. @
siria
thanks for the tip!

Thumbs up +1

2019-05-22 00:12:20

Well, I was able to defeat the magic clock with a deck that had a lot of powerful attack cards. The thing just has to be beaten to death before it can give itself 20 health points or whatever. I'm now stuck at the poison arena and I can't seem to win that one. I looked up the types that were effective against poison, and I thought I made a good deck for it. But I keep getting defeated. Perhaps I should try to play some other arenas again to get more of those cards.

Okay, now back to minigames for a minute. So, "Life Under The Ice". This game keeps popping up whenever I play the deep water board. I really do not understand how that one is supposed to work. I assume you're supposed to move toward the beeping sound while managing to get bubbles so you don't die. But what is supposed to actually happen? When the pitch of the sound gets higher, does that mean you're closer to it? I am thoroughly confused here. I'm always getting -20 or -18 on that game, so I'm clearly doing something wrong. I just don't know what.

Thumbs up

2019-05-22 00:26:09

@1,918: for the minigame, yes, keep diving down, the higher the peach the closer you are to the fish, and make sure the sound is on the middle. eventually, you will hear it, it'll sounds like the fish on the labrinth rift thingy minigame...

Thumbs up

2019-05-23 23:44:31

Hey, everybody!
Thanks to the developers and testers for such interesting mini-games and the best crazy-party game in my opinion.
I am proud that the game is improving and is available in different languages!
It's thanks to the translators! Thank you for the quality of your translations!
I have a proposal for the game, I'm afraid they've discussed it, but they haven't come up with a solution to this problem yet.
an example of a situation:
you're playing in a one-on-one battle.
the player leaves intentionally or accidentally.
the whole game closes, and we have to start over!
Even if you have scored 20 points, or played and won almost all of the minigames, if he leaves in the middle of the game, the game is interrupted.
That's a real problem.
You can't blame everyone for leaving the game on purpose!
it's either the Internet or something else that's happened!
I propose to consider possible solutions to this difficult situation.
here's the alleged scenarios:

1. when a player leaves the server does not close, and the organizer can wait for the player, and can close the game.

By the way, you can easily replace it with another player or a bot to finish the game! in case a member of the current party left and didn't come back.
2. if the organizer's connection is broken, the game does not close, but remains open for some time or the connection is transferred to another participant.
Unfortunately, I no longer have the imagination to think of options.
I think you'll find your own solution.
I've just given my opinion and brought it to your attention.
Thank you for your attention. Yo.

With good wishes, Ilya!

Thumbs up

2019-05-25 19:48:02

I finally unlocked the ice world! Somehow I got a positive score on that dreaded flying boat game. I truly don't know how I did it. So in the ice world, I keep getting a negative score on the giant snowball game. I guess I'm just not fast enough.

Thumbs up

2019-05-27 04:02:58

You can’t go too fast or too slow. Make sure each key has finish lifting before pushing next one. I learned not to go too fast

Roses are red,
Violets are yellow;
You challenge me to change my signature,
I say oh hell no.

Thumbs up

2019-05-27 04:16:14

Oh oh, this game, is my favorite. So how i do it is.
Put 2fingers with your left hand on up and down arrow keys. And in the right hand 2fingers on the left and right arrow keys. Then spam them as fast as you can adadadadadadadadadadadadadadada. Haha jk. But this is how i can do it, and if i’M that fast  enough, i get 20. Most times i get 14 to 16

2019-05-29 23:32:20

Thanks for the tips.

Thumbs up

2019-05-30 16:50:08

agreed with @1920. that is. really. really annoying