2019-05-05 16:43:31

here's one I first ran across  whilst searching, played for a while and only later noticed conner mentioned it on his huge incremental games topic. Yet, since he only mentioned it there briefly I thought I might as well make a topic about it  its actually a rather fun game, particularly because while its not cookie clicker, it does let you create stupidly massive quantities of round unhealthy food stuffs and take over the world in an insane way!

The idea in the game is that you make pizza. Pizzas aren't useful in themselves, but they can be exchanged for money with which you can buy pizza makers to make pizza automatically for you, upgrades to improve your general performance and resources to buy more stuff.

First thing to say is that the game is very helpful with its headings. under the basic resources heading, the graphic called "pizza delivery game giant pizza" is what you click on to make more pizzas. Under this is the button "sell all pizzas" which converts  pizza to money.

There is then the resources heading for buttons to buy each thing, firstly slaves, pizza carts etc, each button helpfully has your quantity of that thing on it.

One thing which threw me a little at first is that these resources don't do anything, they're essentially components to build pizza makers. So for all practical purposes your slaves won't actually do any slaving until   higher them as workers or provide them with pizza carts or what not. Note you need to mouseover on these to get an explanation of what they do, but as the explanation appears just under its respective button its not too terrible, though you might need your browser window in full screen for it to work properly.

Then are headings to track your statistics, view your quests, change save and load options and at the bottom pizza makers.

The two mildly complex bits here are the quests and pizza makers.

At the start you'll see "quests 0/81" on the heading which tells you how many quests you've completed, under this are a long string of exclamation marks, that is ! so note that if you've got punctuation turned down, you might end up missing these. A normal click on these is all that's necessary to see what they are, though since the clicks open a little box you'll need to hit down arrow to read, still click and hit down arrow and click again can read you all the quests whenever you like.

The pizza makers work the same way as purchasing resources, with buttons showing your  price and the number of resources needed to make each thing, though I would recommend using the mouseover info there since its easier to tell than a long string of numbers, as well as giving you interesting explanations of how your going to make it rain pizzas big_smile.

You can [find the game here the game is %100 free though the dev accepts donations.

Enjoy!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-05-05 16:54:04

sounds fun.

Yours kindly

2019-05-05 20:27:00

I have been playing with the game a little, and have found a few things.
1: you can hold enter to spam make pizzas.
2: the webpage looks different if you search if vs. if you use the link here.

2019-05-06 09:02:09

That's odd, since I found the link here via a search anyway. Cool about the pizza spamming though.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-05-06 10:12:02

my game doesn't save.

2019-05-06 10:59:55

Its possible there is an issue with your browser security somewhere. The game should auto save with a cookie every so often (I believe every five minutes), though you can hit the save button to insta save immediately if you want.

2019-05-06 13:58:10

alright i figured the save problem i accidently clicked load button without me saving my game so it brought me from the beginning also i finished the game and this is what happens.
s
p
o
i
l
e
r
s

Congratulations! Your pizza making journey has finally come to an end. After travelling through our solar system for months, penis finally landed on Mars, our neighbouring planet. Let it be known that DarkAlireza managed to kickstart the advancement of the space age with their perseverance and dedication. DarkAlireza will forever be remembered throughout history as the founding father of space colonisation and travel. People will name their children after you for millenia and you will provide inspiration to mankind for the rest of our existence. Click Okay to continue.

2019-05-07 19:06:46 (edited by Dark 2019-05-07 19:18:42)

Did you ever discover the secret game? I completed all the quests accept two, the one to discover the secret game, and the one for completing all the quests big_smile.

Oh, and the  level 2 version is pretty cool, though annoyingly its on a different website so you need to add a different bookmark to access your save which is a miner pain, I'll be interested to see how far this one goes, though since the level 2 version doesn't have quests it should go faster as i can just concentrate on each lower level tear of upgrade while I'm trying to buy the next one.

I always like incremental games like Shark game that add new mechanics into the mix for each ascention rather than just repeating with more efficiency.

2019-05-08 15:50:03

Okay finished both versions now, though the end of the second version was disappointing as it  just bought me back to level 1, I even had all my upgrades and such, though still can't find that blasted minigame.

it was a nice ride but I do wish there was more of it.