2019-05-07 21:49:41

This is just a fun silly topic where you can yell all you want about anything you find dumb or annoying or irritating or aggravating or infuriating or stupid, like long posts...
So, one thing that makes me annoyed is, slow computers!
They can get so slow, sometimes I feel the need to test the integrity of that computer with something heavy and big.
They take 2 minutes to boot up, NVDA takes 30 seconds! to start on the log on screen, you have time to eat a small chocolate bar while it's logging on, and you might as well eat another because when you're done, the computer will probably be just barely fast enough to tell that it's actually working!
When you start a browser, it takes 10 seconds for every page to load, and when it does, there are certainly! Ads, blocked or not, images, styles, and sometimes sounds!
And, sometimes when I start something, I actually start 2 programs. One is the program its self and the other is a program called 'wait for program one to start', in the absence of anything better to do.
In short, that's how I feel now, when trying to rad interesting news or something like that.
What makes you feel like yelling?

2019-05-07 22:16:20

When someone steels my deck in crazy party lol

2019-05-07 22:17:07

The most annoying thing is. I don't think it's happened to all people. I think it's just me. But. Anyway. When a game become a very buggy buggy on your computer. When you go tell the developer about it and he tell you maybe your internet

damn.

I am not sure why do you want to contact me . If you want to do add me on Skype

live:cccefg2

2019-05-07 23:26:16

I'm currently living in a dormitory and tonight the internet is being terrifically slow. I want to go up to the modem and hit it with whatever I have . . . but I know I'll have to pay for it!
So I can yell, and I will!

2019-05-07 23:41:00

@1 Exactly, the, same! The moment, when your computer isn't responding and you are on the middle of a book... You have to wait around 15 seconds, and and just when you reading the last lines, the comp'll start installing updates!!!

check my sounds on
freesound

2019-05-07 23:41:19

@4
Fiber is awesomeeee

2019-05-07 23:45:13 (edited by Chris 2019-05-08 05:45:30)

There are so many things. How about the horrible state of remote control job opportunities for blind people? Most remote tools are unusable, which means we are left behind while the average Joe or Jane has no problem using them. I really want to work remotely, but I don't know how feasible it is. What are these blindness organizations doing? Absolutely nothing! They're focusing on what I'd consider to be significantly less pressing issues like guide dogs when there are about a hundred more important things I can think of off the top of my head. Are they doing any of these things? Not that I know of. If they are, they sure aren't announcing them, and I'm not interested in joining any of them. If they were really all for making the lives of blind people better, they'd quit squabbling like children and join together.

Let's see, what else? The insanity of the American Democrat party, the shitty public education system in this country, people canceling games, movies, TV shows, and books I like while allowing things like Football and Basketball to continue, etc, etc, etc.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2019-05-07 23:48:31

Meh

2019-05-08 01:07:09

alright let's cross the line,
this motherfucker, my classmate, and other dumb people, piss me off a lot, the motherfucker was studying with me for like 5 years, and every year he was successful because of my fucking hardwork, he doesn't even study himself and every time teachers tell him why don't you study he says i don't have books, yeah, asshole, i don't have books either but i have to write them in braille while someone read's them for me, it's not hard but this bitch pisses me off whenever he says that. i hope he get's what he deserves this year, because i suck at this year's math and i know i'm gonna fail it, so he's gonna fail it too and can't copy my answers anymore.

people like 7 makes me want to moan silently.

2019-05-08 02:22:17

@9. Loooool

2019-05-08 02:39:48

All right. Gloves off. This should be fun.

You know what really, really ticks me off? Post 7 in this very topic.

There's a person of colour out there right now reading your post and saying "You know what pisses me off? Blind people squawking about how awful America is". Guess what? If you can say it, so can they.
In fact, if you're a minority of any kind - not just race, I mean other things too - then you probably have a pretty good idea how ugly America, as well as many other countries, can be sometimes.

Don't ever, ever, ever play the "you don't know how bad it is" card to someone you don't know, especially on the basis of minority.

If we want to be taken seriously - and we do, let's be real about that - then we also have to take others seriously. People of colour sometimes still do have a very tough skate. So do women. So do blind people. So do the hard of hearing. So do homosexuals/nonbinary/all sorts of people in both the sexual preferences and gender identity spectra.

I hear a rant like post 7 and immediately want to dismiss absolutely everything you say. Bad idea, bro.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-05-08 03:46:33 (edited by Pineapple Pizza 2019-05-08 03:50:42)

@ 7. If you are not of  Color yourself, you have very little, to no, right to say a lot of what you just said. From me, a person brown in skin tone, I'm not complaining, because america has not given me a reason to, yet.  What piss me off are posts like your post, or parts of your post. How can you say that when you don't know what it could truely be like for people in that bote? True, some people play that card, making things worse for every one else, and they can burn in hell because they make the rest of people look bad. But sometimes so can those like you, when you don't really know what your talking about. Beeing, mad at the world is little reason for what you wrote. I know it's just your view on things,  and I’m not even going to get into politics here, but view or not, I don't give a god damn.  Ignorance. It will kill me.

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

2019-05-08 03:52:27

11 is right, 7 could've been at least a bit more tactful in the way you said, basically, fuck all the other minorities, we got it the worst, so stop fuckin complaining.
Now, I do agree with you partly, a lot of black people complain about things that are a bit rediculous, but I am never, ever! going to walk up to someone and say, bitch, you don't know what it's like being blind, stop being anoying and get a life, no! It doesn't work like that.

This brings me to my rant.
Actually rants!
Here we go...

First one.
Warning! the following rant may be misinterpretted as racism, and it is not, it is only me poiting out logical facts that everyone should learn from.

Minorities, always, complain, about, fucking, stareotypes!
Son of a bitch there almost always right!
Let's just use black people as an example. There are sooooooooooo many stareotypes out there for black people. A lot of them? True for most people. The criminal, imprisonment, and single mother rates are much higher than other races statistically for blacks.
And then people complain about it cause it's, "Racest", but it's not, if it's the truth!
I don't endorse racism, but I feel like the black people of America have just accepted this mentality of, O, I'm black, noone likes me, everyone's racist, let's waste my life away. God dammit!

Second rant.

I was playing bk3, 7-2: Let's search Some more, and I was at the last crystal, about to fall to get it, and I read in the guide that I'm not supposed to take this fall cause it'll kill me. K, cool. I jump over the hole. Nope, fuck you, says the game. I fall to my death.
I had neatly collected the crystals and barely looked at the item viewer thingy, and I was real happy cause I beat it so easily when it usually takes me a bit, and, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Fuck!

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-05-08 05:39:22

Wow! Post 7 will surely have people coming along who will read it and then treat it with the contempt it appears to richly deserve. Might I suggest a search for "X while black" for various values of X. That should turn up a wealth of things that may change your perspective a bit. And that's just for one minority. As for what makes me want to scream, the thing that has left me tempted to smash things as of late has been Paladin of the Sky. So see? The occasional ninny still buys his games despite his well-earned reputation. The issues with this game are legion and documented elsewhere in other threads by other people, so I won't be taking the time to write a long, drawn-out explanation of my own essentially saying the same things. The game is simply obnoxious. I've gotten to the postgame and have taken to using cheat engine to slow down the game and cheese the scrolls. I've made it to Hell on Earth and can't seem to bring myself to cater to that lunacy any longer since I've gotten a pretty good idea of what it's about: a replay of all the most obnoxious and repetitive parts of a game that's already obnoxious and repetitive from soup to nuts. Whether you play it properly or slow it down by ticking a box in a program, you really are playing beep.

2019-05-08 05:43:09 (edited by Chris 2019-05-08 10:58:54)

I agree, that wasgoing too far, and I'm sorry. I was in one of my black moods. I've removed the initial part of that post because it's frankly not necessary. It came about mainly due to frustration. The rest of that post still applies. My thought process went something along the lines of "how can it be that bad when there are people out there with the info barrier (AKA blindness), those who are deaf, crippled, brain damaged, etc? You're fully able-bodied with no major physical or mental disability, yet you complain everyone is holding you back. Why?" There may very well be other factors at play, and I wasn't thinking logically when I posted that. You're right, I don't truly know what goes on inside anyone else's head except mine. None of us really do.

Jade, I completely agree. If I can come on here and bitch about something, they have the same right to do so. I won't disagree there. That's one of the great things about the United States. You can speak your mind without fear of death or imprisonment. People may not necessarily like what you say, but that's just how it is sometimes. What's the saying? I may not agree with what you say, but I'll defend your right to say it.

My intent was not to start aflame war. I wanted to get a genuine discussion going.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2019-05-08 05:54:50 (edited by Rashad 2019-05-08 05:59:01)

@13 So let me get this straight. It's okay for you to stereotype Black people as criminals, but not okay for the sighted to stereotype blind people as lazy, moronic fucks with no  valuable skills. Hmm. Yeah, the logic checks out here.
@15, I just can't even.
This post has made me the angriest I've been all day, and I've just finished arguing with a bunch of people who didn't like how our group project turned out even though they did absolutely no work and I had to research/write it all myself.

2019-05-08 15:48:07

I'm not saying they can't at all, you missed the intire point of that post.
The point was saying that people complain about sttareotypes when they're usually true.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-05-08 17:04:32

FFS.
Firstly, it's spelled stereotype.
Secondly, I guess you're saying you're a lazy moronic fuck with no useful skills. Apparently all stereotypes are true now.

2019-05-08 17:15:58

I think one of the things I hate most that makes me get really frustrated is human arrogants. Confidence is one thing and is good, but when people feed on people with less experience to feel good about themselves and brag publicly about how they are good at X Y and Z because so and so sucks at it, I... hate... it. Even in things as small as cp battles, when I run into assholes that gloat and gloat about winning publicly to try to make the loser of the battle feel bad and/or to appear like such a bad ass, I get so, mad. Do I laugh with friends when I destroy someone in a cp battle from time to time? Sure. But would I post on chat and try making them feel bad and/or stupid because they lost? Hell no, I would give them suggestions to improve so we could have another fun battle later. It runs rampant in a lot of coding communities, people who are new at coding and trying to learn getting spit on by people with 6 years of experience who are just assholes because the new coder isn't yet as experienced as them. In short, I don't mind when people say they are good at something. I do mind when people say I'm good at something because you are bad at it. Last time that happened in a CP battle by the way me and a friend locked the dude down for 50+ turns.

I am a web designer, and a game developer. If you wish see me at http://www.samtupy.com

2019-05-08 17:44:18

Ditto @19, and that is the story of my friggin life, because if there's any one person who believes she's as pristine and shiny as the sun is bright, it's my mother-in-law.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2019-05-08 17:58:27 (edited by Jod 2019-05-08 17:58:35)

posts like @17 make me want to scream fuuuuuck.

2019-05-08 20:16:50

Having to worry about blood pressure, cavities, weight management. Let us eat dessert in peace without consequences!!!

2019-05-08 20:18:36

Redfox, I'd just like to point out that posts like 13 are nearly as bad as post 7, the one that made me show up here in the first place and speak my mind.
Some stereotypes have a basis in reality. Some do, ookay. Many absolutely don't.

Let's examine one. Black criminals.
So, you say ahere are a lot of black criminals. Ever asked yourself why?
Could it be that black people have the book thrown at them more readily, historically, than whites? Could it be that historically, blacks are often convicted of crimes by all-white juries even in areas where racism has run rampant? Could it be that blacks have a harder time getting work/being paid the same, and thus are more likely to enter into criminal activities in order to make ends meet? Could it be that decades upon decades of persecution have led to so much racial anger that sometimes good people snap and do terrible things?
Yes, there absolutely are black criminals out there. Black gang members. Black drug traffickers. You name it. But there are way, way too many factors involved to just say that the black-criminal stereotype is justified. No, it's not justified. That's easy thinking to explain a supposedly natural bias. There are literally books written about the way our prison systems are full of black/indigenous people. Trust me, the stats don't add up.

But to get back on topic:

One of the things that really drives me nuts is hypocrisy. Hypocrisy of virtually any kind.
Okay, so we all do it from time to time. Little examples I can shake off. But when it's big, it really, really sticks in my craw.
Don't tell me you enjoy Cinco de Mayo yet support the building of a wall on the Mexican border.
Don't tell me you hate liars, while lying a lot yourself.
Don't condemn other minorities while you belong to one or more of your own.
And definitely don't tell me you're in favour of everyone receiving equal treatment if you're a dyed-in-the-wool republican/capitalist, because we both know better. Those sentiments really can't e xist in the same ideology. Republicans rely on the in-group and out-group, and capitalists don't care how happy you are as long as you aren't squeaking too loudly and disrupting the money machine.

Fun fact. I truly do respect most people when I first get to know them. I feel that my respect is something you do not, at first, have to earn. You have it by default. Excessive hypocrisy will make you lose that respect in a tearing hurry.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-05-08 20:41:45 (edited by Pineapple Pizza 2019-05-08 20:52:32)

those statistics, are tainted by a system that for whatever reason is still designed to hurt black people and other  minorities. Perhaps not to the degree as several decades ago. But it still there.  And the problem is when it comes to stereotypes, as long as they are thought of and remembered they will continue to present a bad image of the individual or ethnic group that is being stereotyped. In a way, post 13 sounds worse than post 7.

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

2019-05-11 23:16:22

Ok, I absolutely did not say that all stareotypes are justified. I said, that I hate people who complain about stareotypes, and then embrace them, or just take these to mean that all blacks are like this and so they should do this.
Maybe I shouldn't have said most, and I apoligize about this.
I did not intend to start a flamewar, nor did I intend to sound hipocritical but I kinda fucked myself into this hole and I recognize what I said as being stupid and also a bit tactless. I explained myself poorly and that was 100% my fault.

----------