2019-05-04 05:53:20

Hi.
Well there is a prequel planned focusing on the characters dunk and egg, from a series of novellas martin is writing. I don't think it's in the works yet, but I hope soon.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2019-05-04 06:24:42 (edited by AlexN94 2019-05-04 06:25:36)

https://gameofthrones.fandom.com/wiki/G … l_projects

You can find a bunch about it if you just search for Game of Thrones Prequel. Pretty sure GRRM has a few blog posts about it too on his Not A Blog.

To see a world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower.
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.
William Blake - Auguries of Innocence, line 1 to 4

2019-05-04 07:02:33

Hi
So where can I find episode 3 and, tomorrow, 4?
audiovault isn't working

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2019-05-04 12:42:04

hi all.
i am thinking about starting to wotch this tv show.
would you say it would be a good thing to wotch?
thanks.
i mainly like  acktion, and am a big fan of d c and, marvel

Have a lovely day.

2019-05-04 20:56:58

Hi.
Yes I would say this would be a good show to watch. There is plenty of action, but other things too. Plus there are tons of hot chicks especially daenerys!

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.

2019-05-05 05:36:30

The prequel I was talking about is HBO's GoT spinoff that's currently in development. It's supposed to take place thousands of years in the past and explore the origins of the White Walkers. They also have two other spinoffs in development, according to GRRM.

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.
"Cause in a game of life or death, you either live, or you die."
"Wake the fuck up, samurai. We have a city to burn."

2019-05-06 18:57:27

Man, has the quality of this show dropped. There is so much wrong with the last few episodes that I just don't know where to start.
Spoilers if you haven't gotten past EP 2.
It really annoys me that their entire reasoning for having Aria kill the night king was it would be unexpected. They decided to do it two or three years ago, and you can tell. The way they had to reword the red woman's proficy to make it sound more related to the night king was very telling. It seems though that they just want to get rid of every aspect of magic as fast as possible in the show. the dead are gone, I wouldn't be surprised if the last of the dragons dies off soon.

2019-05-06 20:12:00

What a mess has the writting of this show turned into.
Finished ep 4 a while ago, and growing a bit disappointed.

Gruntok
@gruntok on Twitter
Gruntokorc in Steam

2019-05-06 21:02:25

Disappointed is right. After episode 2 I was like, "man there's only 4 episodes left." Now I'm like, "Gods why are there still two episodes left?" That's how much 2 episodes can ruin a show. Fuck you, D&D. I had hoped we would at least get a satisfying ending on the show so the wait for the books would be a bit more bearable, but the showrunners are incompetent hacks so I guess not.

2019-05-07 01:48:15

Hi.
Yeah I haven't enjoyed the last few episodes. Killing the night king solves a lot of problems, now all that's left over is the petty infighting that will decide who sits the iron throne. I wanted to see more battles with the dead, but they just threw that out the window with an easy answer to all that. And if daenerys is going to be queen, which looks very likely, I hope they just settle that and get it over with. The whole succession war story is getting old at least for me.

Guitarman.

2019-05-07 02:18:53

No, I don't see Daenerys sitting on the Iron Throne the way this has been going. She'll go full mad queen and burn King's Landing. I'd bet on Jon being king when it's all over. But who knows, maybe Arya will be queen, to "subvert our expectations".

2019-05-07 02:50:53

Honestly, I'm just happy there's only two episodes left. The last four seasons have been 80% garbage... Which, come to think of it, is half the show... That is rather sad to consider...

To see a world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower.
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.
William Blake - Auguries of Innocence, line 1 to 4

2019-05-07 03:43:26

Hi.
Arya being queen? That would be a real twist, she's so unqueenly though, always in the thick of battle, killing everything she'd  be an interesting choice. If daenerys does become queen at least she's cutthroat and political when she needs to be. If it's not daenerys though, I hope they don't make the worst choice, sansa as queen! She's evolved a lot and gotten tougher but to me she still is whiny and still acts like she's entitled to something.

Guitarman.

2019-05-07 06:10:51

Well, that Arya bit was mostly meant as a joke, but at this point I wouldn't be surprised if they actually did it.