2019-04-21 13:33:19

this happened to all of the players and me when i tried to kick a cheater named  papeerek from my serwer.

Call stack size: 6

Function: void Neutre::runActive()

Function: void Case::active(Partie@)

Function: void Partie::runPlateau()

Function: void Partie::run()

Function: void lanceNetplay(bool, bool = true, string = "", int = - 1)

Function: void main()

2019-04-21 16:50:13

are people still using the skype group? I got forced to update, even when I was using the sarzaman skype, just a few weeks ago, and can't use skype 7 with it now.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2019-04-21 19:14:59

Which one, the main group? I think so, I keep it muted and barely check it these days, but I'm pretty sure people still post in it.

And I like the idea of a farm world. A jungle world would be epic too! That's the one I definitely want to see.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2019-04-21 22:35:36

Easy third tree minigame, avoid the monkeys and the bnana peels.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2019-04-23 05:53:16

if crazy party has a skype group how can i join it:)

joseph weakland, the crazy party fan:P

2019-05-02 01:15:47

Hi. one more bag: in spectator mode game shows how players use waiting card, but they playd another cards.

2019-05-02 02:37:31

I think that message said:

hi, one more bug.
And then I totally got lost... what exactly is a waiting card?

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2019-05-02 03:19:47

I have a suggestion. Would it be possible to make an online mode in a future version which mixes mini and micro games, similar to the mini games and battle mode? I think it would be great.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2019-05-04 00:18:44

Mirage wrote:

I . hate . the magic clock! *laughs*

Me too!!!

2019-05-04 01:40:16

Turtlepower, good idea. That would be fun, but what about the joker that already exists?

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2019-05-04 01:59:40

Yeah, I thought of that. The joker can only be used once though, and maybe in mini/micro games, the joker could be disabled as an option.

2019-05-04 02:18:22

I really like that idea. Maybe you can only do even numbers of turns so you end up with half and half

2019-05-04 02:34:14

Okay, I think I've messed something up. I deleted all the battle data and started over with the card battle portion of the game. Now I've discovered that it is not automatically creating the random deck when I start the battles again. I have cards, but no decks at all. Did I break the game?

2019-05-08 00:51:48 (edited by musicjunky 2019-05-08 00:56:41)

Okay, I remembered I had my previous save file backed up, so I got the random deck back, as well as all my unlocked arenas. I lost a few gems though, but that's really no big deal; I've gotten some of those back already. Now, I'm stuck at the bug arena, and I absolutely cannot seem to defeat the enemies! Is there some strategy I need? Should I create another deck? I'm a little confused about what cards should go together in a new deck, or whether I have enough cards to create a really good one, so I can finish with these darn bugs! Help please!

Oh, and one more thing: do you play each arena once and then go on to the next one, or do you have to keep playing the same one so you unlock more cards of type before going on? I've been playing each one until I win and then moving on to the next one. This whole battle thing confuses me. I think I might be just starting to get the hang of it though, sort of. I've been looking at the BSG strengths and weaknesses page, and that's helping with some things. But I'd appreciate a little more help though.

2019-05-08 01:04:26

you'll definitely need more cards to go, n, and for the love of God! don't use the random deck. use the deck manager and make your own decks.

Depending on your type, you might be able to make the bug arena easier. I have crushed through everything up through the grass arena with a straight flying deck that uses a lot of physical attacks.

If you want to have a good strong type advantage in the bug arena, might I suggest you use fire, flying, fighting, poison, or I think steel. I think if this is your first playthrough a couple of those aren't open to you. But do not use psychic or ground or grass there, bugs murder that sort of thing.

Rock type is also very good on bugs. I don't think ice is very good.

if you don't have a lot of fighting or flying type cards to make a deck, play thorugh the flying and fighting arenas a few times and get some cards together. If you can get stuff that works well together, that's even better. Also, flying is really good against grass too and that's what you have coming up next after the bug arena.

2019-05-08 01:11:35

make a rock and flying deck, or if you don't have rock cards yet make a normal and flying deck.
try to beat all the arenas first, then you can go to the grand console and win more cards from there, or you can play co op baddles.

2019-05-08 06:02:20

I made a new deck and won at the bug arena! Now I just went back to flying. I have to say this: along with the magic clock, I hate the wind lady!

2019-05-10 17:46:57

Hi.
Quick question:
I have an old beta of the game, and I haven't played for very long time. Where is the game save stored? I won't loose my gamesave just because of an update. smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2019-05-10 18:52:29

the game's folder, the save file name is sauviguard.dat.

2019-05-11 04:55:40 (edited by musicjunky 2019-05-11 04:56:35)

Okay, I've just about had it with the battles! I am getting way too frustrated! One of my main types was water. Maybe I should start all over and be fire instead? Or rock? What do you guys think? What's the best type to start with? Or maybe I'll just go back to the minigames for a while.

2019-05-11 12:07:25

@AlirezaNosrati Thanks a lot.
A generel question: How do I figure out what cards are good against each other? Is it just a matter of practicing, trial and error, or is there a way to check that? I'm quite overwhelmed by all those cards. smile
I feel I'm still learning the basics. smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2019-05-11 13:58:27 (edited by Jod 2019-05-11 14:00:25)

there's an option in the options menu that allows you to generate the battle type effectiveness file, i'll paste it in the end of my post.

@1906 you don't need to restart, just do some co op battles with other players or try to get all the normal cards first, that's how i did it. i also had rock and fire as my starter types, it doesn't really matter because you get to unlock their cards by playing arenas or co op battles.

so, here's the battle effectiveness type.
This file shows the relations of the battle types in Crazy Party. It allows you to see what types are good and bad against each other. It is split into 6 pieces of information per type. It shows what types you are super effective against, not very effective against, and super innefective against. Then it shows the defense, what types you are super defensive against, not very defensive against, and nearly immune to. Note that these last 3 are the inverse of the first 3. Where as super effective against shows types that a given type will do more damage to, super effective defense against shows types that are not very effective against said type.

normal:
super effective against nothing
not very effective against rock, steel
super ineffective against ghost
super effective defense against nothing
not very effective defense against fighting
nearly immune to ghost

fighting:
super effective against normal, rock, ice, steel, dark
not very effective against bug, flying, poison, psychic, fairy
super ineffective against ghost
super effective defense against rock, bug, dark
not very effective defense against flying, psychic, fairy
nearly immune to nothing

flying:
super effective against grass, fighting, bug
not very effective against electric, steel, rock
super ineffective against nothing
super effective defense against fighting, bug, grass
not very effective defense against rock, electric, ice
nearly immune to ground

poison:
super effective against grass, fairy
not very effective against poison, rock, ground, ghost
super ineffective against steel
super effective defense against fighting, poison, bug, grass, fairy
not very effective defense against ground, psychic
nearly immune to nothing

ground:
super effective against electric, steel, poison, fire, rock
not very effective against bug, grass
super ineffective against flying
super effective defense against poison, rock
not very effective defense against grass, water, ice
nearly immune to electric

rock:
super effective against fire, flying, ice, bug
not very effective against ground, steel, fighting
super effective defense against normal, flying, poison, fire
not very effective defense against fighting, ground, steel, grass, water
nearly immune to nothing

bug:
super effective against grass, psychic, dark
not very effective against steel, fighting, fairy, fire, poison, ghost, flying
super effective defense against fighting, ground, grass
not very effective defense against flying, rock, fire
nearly immune to nothing

ghost:
super effective against ghost, psychic
not very effective against dark
super ineffective against normal
super effective defense against poison, bug
not very effective defense against ghost, dark
nearly immune to normal, fighting

steel:
super effective against ice, rock, fairy
not very effective against fire, electric, steel, water
super effective defense against normal, flying, rock, bug, steel, grass, psychic, ice, dragon, fairy
not very effective defense against fighting, ground, fire
nearly immune to poison

grass:
super effective against water, rock, ground
not very effective against fire, grass, steel, dragon, flying, bug, poison
super effective defense against ground, grass, water, electric
not very effective defense against flying, poison, bug, fire, ice
nearly immune to nothing

fire:
super effective against grass, steel, bug, ice
not very effective against fire, water, rock, dragon
super effective defense against bug, steel, grass, fire, ice, fairy
not very effective defense against ground, rock, water
nearly immune to nothing

water:
super effective against fire, rock, ground
not very effective against water, grass, dragon
super effective defense against steel, fire, water, ice
not very effective defense against grass, electric
nearly immune to nothing

electric:
super effective against water, flying
not very effective against grass, electric, dragon
super ineffective against ground
super effective defense against flying, steel, electric
not very effective defense against ground
nearly immune to nothing

psychic:
super effective against fighting, poison
not very effective against psychic, steel
super ineffective against dark
super effective defense against fighting, psychic
not very effective defense against bug, ghost, dark
nearly immune to nothing

ice:
super effective against ground, flying, grass, dragon
not very effective against steel, fire, water, ice
super effective defense against ice
not very effective defense against fighting, rock, steel, fire
nearly immune to nothing

dragon:
super effective against dragon
not very effective against steel
super ineffective against fairy
super effective defense against grass, fire, water, electric
not very effective defense against ice, dragon, fairy
nearly immune to nothing

dark:
super effective against psychic, ghost
not very effective against fighting, dark, fairy
super effective defense against ghost, dark
not very effective defense against fighting, bug, fairy
nearly immune to psychic

fairy:
super effective against dragon, fighting, dark
not very effective against fire, poison, steel
super effective defense against fighting, bug, dark
not very effective defense against poison, steel
nearly immune to dragon

2019-05-11 19:21:31

I don't know why, but reading that types effectiveness file always made my head spin. The way I did it is, since the types are based on Pokemon, I would simply ask my Google Home before I went into a battle which type was effective against the thing I was fighting. Of course, you can always just type that as a question into Google or your search engine of choice, too.

2019-05-11 20:21:40

For anyone who has somehow been able to defeat that ridiculous magic clock, mind telling me how you did it?

2019-05-12 01:21:58

get high damage cards it's possible but it's a pain in the ass.