2019-04-26 08:20:51

Update: the links in help soundpack in game have been updated. They work properly now.You can get links to these packs anytime without having to come here.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2019-04-26 08:27:23

Hello
and... what is clock?

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2019-04-26 15:10:43

do you have more soundpacks for muds? last year you wrote about a mud soundpack wich you build but i forgot the name.

2019-04-26 15:21:19

@Ogomez: check the database.
@atlan: I have packs for Cyber Assault, Inferno and Empire, oh and Flexible survival. I have more but they're far from completion.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2019-04-26 23:11:26

can you post the inferno pack please?

2019-05-04 01:00:26

Is there any way to make easyriln save after quitting? In the xml it says save sate is yes but its not actually saving.

2019-05-04 01:26:56

I can't remember, I'm the one that wrote that plugin. As I remember, it was in a kind of sorry state when I last messed with it a year or more ago.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-09-17 06:12:26 (edited by mata 2019-09-17 06:14:27)

It's been far too long, guys. But it's not gonna be too long anymore because...it's update time!

V. 1.09
- Ungagged a few event sounds so players don't have to ask me where the breeze comes from all of a sudden.
- Changed the way magic surge works in combat. There're now various sounds based on what you release upon casting. Don't always work though. Some of them still don't have sounds. If this keeps breaking,  may have to change it in the future.
- Added sounds for heat damage. Actually the same as fire damage sounds.
- Added sounds for electric damage.
- Changed almost all archery sounds.
- Sounds for various channeling.
- Sounds for some specific abilities.
- More sounds for mage stuff.
- Fixed bugs in sound panning and the nasty bug that doesn't let you send lines with "you * saw *".
- Sounds for bardge slowing. Hopefully you guys will miss it less now.
- And of course added some other sounds as well. Can't list them all here.

You can use the first post of this topic to grab the link. If I remember correctly, I've already changed that post to point to my ftp server. Or, in case you're lazy, I'll throw the links around here too.

mush dependent:
http://aloufi.me/walka/soundpacks/clok.zip

standalone bundle:
http://aloufi.me/walka/soundpacks/clok_bundle.zip

Enjoy guys. Bug reports, comments and suggestions are welcome as usual.

2019-09-17 12:43:29

Thanks very much Mata.

2019-09-18 08:20:22

Thanks so much for all that you do. Audio games Karma increased by 1.

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2019-09-18 10:44:57

yaaaay smile

2019-09-19 11:45:33

yeah man, this mud is ausumn. and thanks to the amazing soundpack everything becomes all the better... smile
good job!

Abay chal.

2019-09-19 20:59:05

Hi.

Hmm, seams that I also should go and check out this mud, anyone who could give me some starting advice there, it really sounds quite interesting.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-09-20 01:55:03

I'll try to help as long as I'm on, and I'm on most of the time.

2019-09-24 11:28:58

Just figured I'd give this out to people who don't have it.
I modified the easyriln plugin to save your riln container so you don't have to do recont every time you restart the client, you will have to type easyriln though to enable it.
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3u4o847jugwlw … n.xml?dl=1

2019-09-24 17:53:47

@kingzombie
thank you!
that's useful.

Abay chal.

2019-09-24 18:12:20

@kingzombie this is brilliant! I'll be sure to update it in the next version! I'm sure Ironcross would be happy to see it too.

2019-09-28 23:25:15

Important news:
Due to some issues, I unfortunately have to abruptly say goodbye to my ftp server. I'll pull all of my packs off there and will post dropbox link either tonight or tomorrow. You may be able to use the ftp as long as it doesn't expire, but I'm not gonna update anything on there anymore so it'll stay at 1.09 forever. Dropbox will be my main site from now on, until I manage to buy myself my own ftp server that is. And thank you but no thanks in advance for those of you who think of helping by buying a new ftp for me. I don't wanna rely on anyone's money for my own stuff. Not only it costs you a lot, it's also unreliable in case you decide to stop maintaining the server. If I grab one, I'd rather use my own so I can assure myself I'm not a bother to anyone's money and have a choice to maintain it as long as I want by myself at will. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

2019-10-26 07:10:20 (edited by kingzombie 2019-10-26 07:11:00)

mata wrote:

@Ogomez: check the database.
@atlan: I have packs for Cyber Assault, Inferno and Empire, oh and Flexible survival. I have more but they're far from completion.

Can you post the links to these soundpacks

2019-11-01 02:26:29

does the soundpack update itself when a new version comes out?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2019-11-01 03:41:06

No it doesn't. I unfortunately don't know how to make it do that lol.
And sorry for the super long delay guys. I meant to move the packs back to my dropbox but unfortunately never got to do so. I was cought up in other things and kept forgetting about it. I'll do it at some point. But fear not, the old links are still usable.
And @Ogomez, I handed my inferno pack to somoene else now that someone destroyed my fun severely and I quit. The others are still in progress, but I can't yet call any finished. I'll try to upload once they're better improved than their current stage.

2019-11-05 13:07:55

Good news and a bit of bad news guys!
I'll hopefully be able to update the bundle to mushclient 5.06 in the next update. It seems they've fixed a bug that made sound loops reloop when you look at the room. It doesn't do that anymore, which means no need for 4.94 for the bundle any longer.
Bad new though, I won't be adding anything new to the pack for quite a while, first because I'm in the process of getting myself a job and am so close to get it now. Whether I get it or not I'll have to wait and see tomorrow. The interview today went pretty awesome, admittedly. But I still can't promise anything yet. If I do get it, it's gonna be a long preparation time for me afterward. I have to move my personal stuff from my hometown 9 hours drive away to this blind school I'll work at, get to the hospital I'm currently a regular outpatient, talk to both my psychiatrist and therapist so they can transfer me to the hospital in the city I'll be in instead, and probably a lot more to come in this whole month. While doing all this, I'm also writing a walkthrough for Alternative Magic, which will be a very long and complicated one given how much enjoyment in its gameplay and content it offers, possibly one of the best games I've played so far. It's gonna need a lot of work and correction so everything's as correct as can be in all three difficulties. Completing all difficulties takes time, given that i'm still in the middle, possibly late in the story in the first one. I'm gonna be focusing on my responsibilities and walkthrough for a bit, but will still be up and around Clok from time to time, though not as much as before until the walkthrough is done and I get this job thing sorted, either reset myself for the new chance if it fails, or adapt well enough to assure myself I can effectively do what I have to do if I get it. But for sure, the next thing that will be out by me is Alternative Magic walkthrough before Clokpack. In the meantime, those of you who have stuff to suggest or strings for me to add sounds or whatever to so I can update the pack without too much gameplay, feel free to pm either on here or on Clok, or send them here as you wish. I'll try to get to you as soon as I can.

2020-02-29 01:26:30

Urgent announcement: the links for the packs are now not working, both of them. Since I don't use that ftp anymore, I'll need to release the next update on dropbox or something, or may be google drive, not sure yet. But for you who need to grab the pack now, I may have to ask someone to share it since I myself don't have that version anymore, only the half baked updated one. Stay tuned guys. I'm trying to fix it.

2020-04-19 22:48:14

This is not (yet) an update. But because it's near an update, I'm coming to ask you guys one major question. As I probably mentioned on Clok at least once or twice that this pack is going to have something major worked on, like the ability to go to the bbs topic with new post once it's announced in the game, or to be able to access the changelog from the client without having to go to the folder to read it. Esp is also reworked as well so there are sounds when someone pulses, when someone is feared etc (but there's a bug behind it i can't yet fix. But at least it works). And here's the other thing I think I'll work on before I release the pack. Can't promise it within a week or two since I myself am tangled in my first audiobook project as part of my job trial practice. So without further ado, here's the question:
I've been looking to expand the dynamic damage soundsystem, to make it so damage sounds are based on the amount of damage dealt rather than globally anything, so no more "boom" for 1 damage. I have two plans for damage calculation for this, but not sure which sounds better for you guys, or if you have any other plan to suggest.
there are 30 of each damage type sounds in each folder:
The first plan is to make it 1-5, 6-20, 21-40, 41-60, 61-80 and 81+
The second plan is to make it 1-20, 20-40, 40-60, 60-80 and 81+
I'm willing to increase or decrease the number of sounds accordingly depends on how the final setup goes. But now I need your opinion guys. Anyone have suggestions about this, or about other stuff I can add to the pack, feel free.
And as always, bug reports and alike are always welcome. The stuff reported in the last update, including broken elemental sounds and bullet damage not playing are all fixed.

2020-04-20 21:19:09

Eagerly waiting for the update. I want to try this out for sure