2019-05-01 18:04:08

Hey, I have an idea for people who are making clones. Why don't you read the BGT manual and make a game that is not, steeling people's code, or better yet, learn another programming language and make games with that. Such, as, Python. Fucking blindies. I fucking swear! Okay. Rant over, there's nothing left to see here. Close, and move on.

Jonathan Candler, A.K.A, Jonnyboy

2019-05-01 18:12:24

@jimmy69 now now don't be double faced, you were activly playing on their serwer, at least have the balls to admit that you are an admin in their clone.

2019-05-01 19:03:47

Don't insult jimmy! This is nice man!

2019-05-01 19:06:28

For your information, I was  just testing things.  The site and server are unstable, which is one thing I was trying to figure out. If you have an issue with someone becoming an admin even if they do not intend to use administrative abilities, then that’s a US you. I am not endorsing nor promoting a clone, I was simply investigating to see if anything had been added

Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality

2019-05-01 19:21:51

so yeah i'm against people using clones, i'll go become an admin in their game and actively play it and test and help them make it better, then go in ag net and tell everyone that cloning sucks and get offended when people call me double faced, this just tells me not to play the game that you are gonna release in the future, also @bilal i don't think if i insulted someone.

2019-05-01 19:38:15

please ban this guy. The only toppics he posted were all like this.

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2019-05-01 19:39:26

agreed with 30

2019-05-01 19:41:49

I promise I wasn’t helping anyone except myself understand what was going on. I was seriously curious if there Had been any changes to the source code, like if this guys English was just making it come across like he didn’t add anything when reality he did. I haven’t touched it since and in fact deleted it off my computer. I don’t plan on going back on, I simply needed admin for the time being and told him such that I don’t know if it went through seeing as the server had gone down. I don’t know how you are getting a two-faced impression of me when I was simply poking around stuff . If that is a crime, then I swear every single person on this earth would be locked up for life. I do detest clones and stealing the source code, I just wanted to validate ensure that this guy had stolen code or at least re-purposed old code for his own gain. I had absolutely no intention of testing, helping, or doing anything else that would constructively add you this clown.

Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality

2019-05-01 20:58:04

which site is that, lol!

2019-05-01 21:06:19

Jonnyboy1991 wrote:

Hey, I have an idea for people who are making clones. Why don't you read the BGT manual and make a game that is not, steeling people's code, or better yet, learn another programming language and make games with that. Such, as, Python. Fucking blindies. I fucking swear! Okay. Rant over, there's nothing left to see here. Close, and move on.

Lol there's even a tutorial, spoken even, in the developers room on Python. Seriously, that, Automate the Boring Stuff, EBook version because the website has the fancy code blocks and nonsense, or Learn Python the Hard Way, if you really want to dig in and buckle down, or any number of Python books online. On and Visual Studeo Code on Windows, Emacs with Emacspeak on Mac or Linux, you'll need those, they save you freaking time.

I mean, I know why I'm not good with Python yet, I know all these resources, I just haven't felt the need to take advantage of them yet, I'm still swinging from Python to HTML/CSS/Javascript for web app stuff, maybe. Then again, Jango. But for some one who wants to make games, look into it. And if it's too hard, then don't make games. That's just it. If you still want to make a game, write a plan, and get to it. Make something you can be proud of, that you can call your own, that you can say "I constructed this code, gathered these sounds, crafted this story, and I want you all to enjoy it too," and actually mean it, of course.

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2019-05-01 21:13:20

This is too much. Too, much. That's all what I have to say.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2019-05-01 21:19:20

i must agree with post 30 here.

2019-05-01 21:32:32

I must say that lecturing the guy won't probably have any effect since he probably does not understand what you guys are saying. If he understands he probably understands part of it.

Paul

2019-05-01 21:46:54

We have to stop these clones some how, this is not any audio where you can put evry thing you want, I mean, having fun with some source codes is fine, but do it on localhost and have some fun with your friends, but don't say its your game.

Awesome, you made it to the end!
Hit h to go to the next post.

2019-05-01 21:57:45

yes, now, answers time, jimmy is tell right, only controling what is new, and, I'm try to read bgt manuel, but this is not typed for battle games! And ali reza, hov to teach my name?

2019-05-01 22:15:24

Um... it's not supposed to be. A programming language, like bgt, is used for many different things. It's how you apply that knowledge that will allow you to create good games.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2019-05-01 22:16:00

And at 30, isn’t it a bit hypocritical of you to judge me for testing things out and “actively playing“ when you yourself must of been actively playing if you saw me actively playing? Your logic betrays itself

Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality

2019-05-01 22:39:41

At Ali and at Jimmy, the only thing you two are doing is putting more fuel to a fire which is already raging around, there is absoluttely no reason why this discussion of yours is not possible between you two in a private conversation which noone will read and noone is interested anyway.

I will report both of your posts for fueling a already in progress, if it would be the first time you would do this I could go and let it slip, but your discussions are always coming up in these kinds of topics which do not improve the situations.
so please, withdraw out of the chamber of discussion and solve your issues in private.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-05-01 23:50:40

At 43, personally I do not feel that I am fueling the fire. Citing post 30 as an example, it seems that he is starting the altercations and whilst I may have replied privately, I would rather defend myself in the public as he also provoked in the public view. I personally do not feel that my posts warrant  any kind of disciplinary  action, and honestly I don’t feel his do either. It is simply part of a discussion that is going on

Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality

2019-05-01 23:55:11 (edited by Lucas1 2019-05-01 23:57:19)

On Alireza's side here. It does not matter whether the guy made changes to the code, it's still primarily copied and that's even admitted by the guy in post 1 and with the name of the game. You're just covering for yourself. Also your actively playing reasoning in 42 holds little water, Alireza isn't the one who is an admin. Given who Alireza is, I'd say he probably logged on to troll.

2019-05-02 00:09:53 (edited by cartertemm 2019-05-02 00:12:05)

moderation:
Wow this one sorta blew up.
As a team, we've decided to invoke the community failure clause in banning fighter2005 for a total of 30 days, since it's clear his last warning and subsequent advice from multiple users hasn't had much of an effect. An explanation has already been provided in abundance both here and elsewhere more times than I can count, so I'll keep it pure and simple. Sharing and use of unauthorized code is strictly prohibited. If you don't have permission, don't use it. Please, learn a programming language, ask for help if absolutely necessary, and do the heavy lifting yourself.

edit: No administrative action is being taken against either Jimmy or Aleriza at the moment, disagreements and quarrels are certainly allowed here.
end moderation

@NicklasMCHD
In my opinion, there was no real reason for the topic to be closed until a consensus had been reached. I mean honestly what's the worst that could happen here?

@fighter2005, post 20
The moment you said AAron I was reminded of this bit from the popular clip.

@Jonnyboy1991
Nice job unnecessarily painting everyone with the same brush as it were. Just because I'm a, fuckin blindy as you put it, meaning my optic nerves happen to unfortunately be defective, doesn't mean I have a thing for disrespecting the work and time of others. I'm Caucasian so I suppose I must also be a rasist republican asshole.

2019-05-02 00:28:49

I have only one suggestion for the opp. Learn english. You'll find yourself more successful here as long as you are a decent person and can communicate well.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2019-05-02 03:17:16

Oh and at 30 I was wondering, how is me going on a game a valid enough reason for you never to try any of my future products? This is not trying to start a flame war or anything, it is simply a legitimate question

Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality

2019-05-02 07:48:48

guide to understanding audiogamers
mostly age 14 and below, intrested of cloned games, likes to rip source codes, mostly bgt, liked to change the menu and the game title and fiew stollen sounds
they then  releases and  acts like the thing created bye them..
mostly ends up banning
age 14 to 20, almost all of these guys knows what they are doing, some of them can be sometimes wierd  do to puberty. Get sometimes get worned, nothing special.   age 21 and above.
again almost all of them knows what their doing. They like to help people are struggling, trys to calm out the dramas caused buy mutant kiddos and so.
end of the guide
lol ceriously, anyone agrees?

2019-05-02 08:24:28

Hi.
@44, while I do agree that you haven't started the whole aphere, you certainly have fueled it by also posting publicly instead of proposing a private discussion for an optimal solution.

@49, as with all of those statistics, you can't generalize a whole group of people, aka mostly below 14. But in general, I agree.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.