2019-04-24 12:21:26

An update for post 1.
PS4 data size is 40.88 GB for the base game.
Also would like a menu guide so I can set up options and stuff...
Later!

2019-04-24 17:09:38

Contacting the developers isn't as easy as you think. It's a lot harder to reach anyone who matters in a studio of a few hundred, let alone gettng past Warner Brothers' screening people.

Discord: clemchowder633

2019-04-24 17:21:25

Ok, first impressions real quick. I love the story mode, great plot so far, and i love the combat, been practicing with jayde, and kotal. Also played with shao kahn a bit, man he's crazy strong and hits like a truck. I hope a guide for assigning moves for most characters will show up soon, as i have some ideas for scorpion and kang.

2019-04-24 17:43:05

I'll be uploading  some more mk stuff from yesterday. If you go to youtube.com/marrie125 then playlists you will see a mortal kombat 11 or mk11 playlist thre. I can't remember what I called it but it is thee. Also feel free to subscribe as I do want to do some more streams and stuff with it.

Wish I were going to combo braker as I love KI and want to talk to those devs but oh well. Just the fact that this is a start in trmfs of accessibility is very cool.

Follow me on  my podcast twitter and feel free to listen to my music. Also subscribe to my youtube channel. Thanks.

2019-04-24 17:49:29 (edited by Shadowcat 2019-04-24 17:56:34)

Protip for anyone who wishes to customize characters... the ign wiki seems to have a complete list of abilities for every character. Unsure if it's in menu order though. Here's d'vorah's page as an example.
Edit: So it seems like not every character has been done yet... not too surprised. But, it's a start.
https://ca.ign.com/wikis/mortal-kombat-11/D%27Vorah

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-04-24 17:54:42

anyone knows a solution to the low sounds? i can't play well because of that.

2019-04-24 19:29:34

That is a problem with NRS titles, even on consoles. Far as I know there's nothing to be done about it.

2019-04-24 19:44:51

injustice mkx and mk9 weren't like that.

2019-04-24 20:15:28

Anyone know if we can do the crypt?

2019-04-24 20:32:34

Look at posts above and you will see the answer in detail. But in short, right now the answer appears to be no.

2019-04-24 21:55:12

I have an address actually to an accessibility department. I've ben in contact with them at least once, no response as of yet but they are taking feedback. In fact ian hamelton was gave that gav the address to a friend of mine who then gave it to me with his permission of corse. I really hope that our feedback is heard. I get the feeling it is.

Follow me on  my podcast twitter and feel free to listen to my music. Also subscribe to my youtube channel. Thanks.

2019-04-24 22:42:40

Anyone know how to set AI settings? Currently the best way to do towers of time is just have an AI complete them for you. Best set up over all is put 30 points each in combo and rushdown. So if we can figure out how to do that that would be great.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2019-04-24 23:04:45

Just a quick heads up, the IGN wiki pages have the character ability moves in order.  I just checked a couple.

2019-04-24 23:18:17

Also, can I just say how great the tutorial mode is?  Not only is it useful, but I'm learning to recognise a lot of different basic attack sounds due to having to experiment a little.  that guide I spoke about that's being developed is nearly done, he's just waiting on krypt information for brutals and fatals. 
I'm off tomorrow, so are there any characters people would like ability lists for?   I can't give the commands, but there are normally only several special move combinations anyway.

2019-04-24 23:19:26

It's just a shame brutalities are locked in the krypt, so we won't be able to get them.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2019-04-24 23:27:39

Do anyone know how to get all of the different endings to the story mode? I saw them on youtube.com.

2019-04-24 23:39:07

@threeblacknoises
thank you, updated.
@stirlock
go to customize, then character, OCR and pick your character, then select variation or go right to create a new one, which is not required for AI,  then after you are inside the variation,  switch tabs and go right i think three times. i am not sure, maybe four times, and then you'll have the sliders for the AI. adjust them and go back.
I do not know how you guys go to different tabs with console. i use PC and it's done with E and Q keys.
also note, that the tutorial towers can't be done with the AI, and personally i am stuck at tutorial #3 and i can't progress do to the AI being slightly hard.
also p.s.  if you want your AI to fight, select your character, and while focusing on the variation press square/x, or A on keyboard and you'll turn on AI mode.

twitter: @hadirezae3
discord: Hadi

2019-04-25 00:03:16

@cyco
s
p
o
i
l
e
r
s
p
a
c
e
I don't know how many endings story has, but I know how to get two of them:
1: beat kronika,
and 2. Lose to kronika.
The other endings I know about, are from the classic towers mode. Do you also know if there are any more story endings?

2019-04-25 00:23:58

@162 I've ben doing  the towers of time myself. I'm on the second objective. So that's easy enough for me to do and it gives me practice.

2019-04-25 00:45:39

In regards to fatalities and brutalities being locked in the crypt, I wonder if it is like in mk 9, where you can still perform them if you know the buttons, or can you not perform them till they are unlocked.

2019-04-25 00:50:04

You can perform fatalities without unlocking for sure. But brutalities, if MKX is any indication, are locked until you actually get them. Which is... kinda dumb IMO. But, I wouldn't know if they changed that for 11.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-04-25 00:53:43

You can also get a lot of brutals through towers of time.
in regards to endings: 
SPOILERS ahead!
one = loose to chronica outright, no rounds one.
another beat her twice and loose once, the other beat her without losing a single round.

2019-04-25 01:30:56

hi everyone,
just a quick note. for those who have the game sound very quiet, activate loudness equalicer. this will increase the general volume of windows 10 at least, giving mk 11 a boost in volume.
on win 10:
type sound on the search box, press enter. look for your device, press the equivalent to right click, go to enancements tab and from the list, press spacebar on loudness equalicer.
i think the english name for the option is loudness equalicer, sorry if i'm wrong but my pc is in spanish.
i did it and it works great, but i had to lower the nvda's voice volume, and the system sound volume a bit.

bokura no daibouken 2 by yukionozawa. installer:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/897 … _setup.exe
bokura no daiboukenn 3 by yukionozawa. download page:
http://www.nyanchangames.com/softs/nn3.html

2019-04-25 03:12:38

I don't think that will work on myxbox. Not sure I have all to 100 percent. I stream to my pc so that works. Can I dl this to my pc with out paying for it? That is, is it a cross play thing? Or what ever it is called? Similar to KI and forza?

2019-04-25 03:24:54

Does anyone  know how to clear equipped abilities?  I  want to create custom variations, but I can't  figure out how to remove the abilities already there since selecting them doesn't work.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.