2019-04-19 20:12:59

I was able to get past the part where the game seemed to be stuck. I tried a bunch of keys and it ended up moving on. Now to find some time for chapter 2.

I don’t believe in fighting unnecessarily.  But if something is worth fighting for, then its always a fight worth winning.
check me out on Twitter and on GitHub

2019-04-19 23:11:56

How do you update for a person who allready has the game

2019-04-20 00:05:00

@Shane, if you have the steam version it automatically updates. I think it does the same on almost all other platform as well

If you like what I do, Feel free to check me out on GitHub, or follow me on Twitter

2019-04-20 09:20:12

shane you have to redownload the game from other plattforms.

in general. i'm still working on improving the accessible mode with the people in our Discord. so feel free to join.

2019-04-20 10:32:22 (edited by ulisesmonge40 2019-04-20 10:37:36)

The new accessibility option It's the same as expert mode, I think. Just changed the name.
But well I still can't play well, here the game goes too slow. I tried everithing, changing to another memory and run it here, the strange thing is that the prosessor charges more but not at 100%, and the ram... It's wort to say that I have like 6 gb free.
Edit: I don't know in the previows version where there are only chapter 0 and 1 if the game loads all sounds and video of one file, but in this version it apears that the complete gb it's in just one file.

I am a gamer from the begining of my life, and that will not change :p

2019-04-20 10:51:24

Hi, spoilers ahead. How do you get into Gorsky's room in the hotel? I tried using both faceprints of the security officers, but apparently special entry permissions are disabled or somesuch.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2019-04-20 12:00:20

Could someone tell me how to solve part two of the wire tutorial?

2019-04-20 15:08:06

since my windows computer keeps crashing on episode 0, If i were to play it on my mac how would I move the save file? where is it stored?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2019-04-20 22:38:15

Hello.

I ordered the game from the accessible site, (There's a graphic that isn't labeled by the way, it's under the credit card button,) and haven't received my game email yet. I've waited for around five minutes and understand that it might take an hour or two. How long roughly did it take for those who have the game to get the email?

I'm gone for real :)

2019-04-21 09:51:17

I got the email instantly.
I'm still trying to run the game in normal speed but I'm with the same luck. I can play but I hate the game's speed. No one have this problem?

2019-04-21 14:52:20

Hello.

I contacted humble bundle after hearing about the game not working on some windows machines and not getting the game after a day.

I asked for a refund.

I'm gone for real :)

2019-04-21 16:59:06

Hi!
just a quick post to mention that I've completed episode II, and that the game crashed during the credits. I didn't prevent me from accessing episode III though, so no much of a probleme, just to let you know in case.
Best regard,
Simon

2019-04-21 23:51:13

Hi.
I had a problem in mi machine, so I reinstalled Windows. Good that I can play the game normally.

2019-04-22 09:52:14

@86 to be fair, I see only one person who sais the game doesn't work on Windows for him in the recent posts. But it's strange that you didn't get a link. I got it after about 30 minutes.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2019-04-22 17:08:08

How can people who bought the game on humble bundle get the new episodes? Also where does episode one end exactly? Is there a way to check your objective again if you haven't played the game for a long time?

2019-04-23 15:09:03

I need help with completing Muffin level on a mission.
Obviously, spoiler.

I am stuck with Muffin trying to enter Dark Dragons' hideout.
What to do after entering the airshaft?
I feel like I am running in circles.

2019-04-23 16:13:32

Hi!
I've allready done this one, but since I'm in episode III now, I can't remember the structure of the puzzle. Can you describe it to see if it rings a bell?

Best regard,
Simon

2019-04-23 16:30:34 (edited by Luel 2019-04-23 18:40:34)

Hello.

I am not sure how to describe it.
The airshaft is full of windy passages.
The wind can move Muffin Down, Left and Up.
Muffin starts facing in the right direction, with exits Up, Down and Right.

2019-04-23 21:13:16 (edited by Mayana 2019-04-23 21:20:52)

@Luel I vaguely remember that one. I can't check it right now though, since I'm quite a bit ahead and restarting would be a pain. So if this solution isn't correct, please don't kill me.
I'll try giving you increasingly more spoiler filled hints, so feel free to stop reading when you think you know enough. Or perhaps just skip to the bottom of this post, since the hints will be filled with awful humor and far too long.

Warning, spoilers ahead! Don't read!
Wait, I said don't ... fine.
- Muffin's a really smart bug and usually starts facing in the right direction. How about just going forward and seeing what happens?
- Muffin uses most of their memory for cuteness, so they're very forgetful. You'll need to repeat the same command multiple times somehow.
- It might be wise to protect Muffin's cute face from those evil walls, just in case.
- Some winds can't be avoided. But fortunately, those are the nice ones. They only want to play with Muffin for a bit and will release them after that.
- Of course, most of them are evil. But, perhaps if you find an empty path to turn to just before meeting them ...
- The path you need to turn Muffin towards to escape the wind is always on the same side, on which there are no fake ones to get lost in. So simple!
- Remember to turn them back soon though, else they'll walk into another wind. You want them to to be facing the right direction, which is right, right?

Still nothing? But how! I gave you 7 (useless) hints! Fine, here's what I think the solution is.

While (no wall ahead)
{
go forward
while (no wall right)
{
turn right
go forward
turn left
}
}

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2019-04-24 07:46:23

It's a bit since I've done this, but I remember you don't need the inner while loop. The level is three times the exact same pattern. My solution was (maybe) smile
while (no wall ahead)
{
    goForward
    goForward
    turnRight
    goForward
    turnLeft
}

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2019-04-24 08:49:45

Thanks Mayana and targor for your help, but I am doing something wrong.
In targor's solution Muffin walked into a wall at one point, while in Mayana's solution the whole sequence seems to last indefinitely.
I set Muffin off, then had time to leave the room and eat breakfast.
When I come back Muffin was still happily running around.
Maybe they just like running...

2019-04-24 10:05:04

Okay then there is a little mistake somewhere. Maybe you could do it without direct solutions but just the general idea? The level is set up like this:
On the very upper and lower edges of the map are winds that carry you to your starting position, so you never want to go completely up or completely down. As I said before, the parts of the level are exactly identical, so that you can use while loops. Let's start one iteration on an empty field, that would be the starting position at first. From there, you can always only go right and enter a wind that carries you upwards. But there is a convenient wall that stops you from being carried completely upwards into the leftward wind. So by going right, you are pushed upwards to. Now go right until you see a wall to the right that blocks you. You now have to turn and walk downwards, because there is one gap in the right wall you need to enter. So, on the height of the gap, turn again and go one field right. Now you're standing at the exact same point as in the beginning, but one while iteration later. Again, you can't go up or down, again, going right sends you upwards in the wind, again, go right to the wall and then down to the gap and so on. So, what you want to do is make a while loop that leads you into the next gap and repeat until you're out.

2019-04-24 11:35:20

Thank you very much!
I have solved the level.
In the end, the only loop I ended up using was when Muffin was facing right and the direction was blocked by a wall.
Thank you for the help.
I will probably get stuck again soon...

2019-04-24 14:39:00

@Luel Congratulations! I'm sorry for not giving you the correct solution. I was almost certain it was right, but it seems I was remembering it wrong. And it's OK, at least you got stuck at a hard level. I got stuck at some pretty easy ones before. smile
@Targor I'm not sure if the amount of steps forward before the turn is always the same. It's possible I didn't notice that. But it's definitely more than just 2. Anyway, it's great to see there are multiple solutions to this.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2019-04-24 15:20:37

Yeah, that probably was the false part about my solution. I think it's three forward instead of two, but I know for sure it's always the same.