2019-04-22 10:59:42

Short and simple, I bought myself an X-box, but so far I only have MKXL and MK11 on there. What do people play on there? Throw me anything, and I'll check it out.
I have more fighting games on my PC like Soul Calibur, Killer Instinct, Injustice II, Street Fighter V, I'm sorta mad they haven't ported SFV for xbox.
If anyone wants to add me on xbox my ID is LordLundin96
If you want to add me to skype it's andreas.andersson1996 and whatsapp it's +46762970254
Round 1, fight!

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2019-04-22 19:41:22

I thought you'd left though?  And you still have that shitstarter at the end of your post...

2019-04-22 19:55:42 (edited by LordLundin 2019-04-22 19:56:19)

I guess it's beyond some people's ability to give productive or insightful answers, ahh well. You're right, I should probably change my signature as it's no longer relevant. However due to my hiatus I have obviously not had any opertunity or desire to do so.
I hope my changing of the signature brings a smile upon your face and may you have a blessed day.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube

2019-04-22 20:52:16

Dangerous Ball, is a game I would recommend, though I currently do not have an X-Box yet, as I will need to get a new Windows laptop (which I'm saving up for starting in May of this year.)

2019-04-22 20:55:58

Hey man I'm happy you didn't leave the forum for ever as long as you didn't come back just to make problems again, I kinda missed you.  Your right I don't have much to suggest sorry, I don't have an XBox, but hey I mean, you did say you were leaving for good so I was confused. LOL
Appreciate the signature change by the way...

2019-04-22 21:06:40

So other than the ones you mentioned, if you're willing to experiment I'd highly recommend diablo 3.  there's lots of sound design choices that make it very playable, though I've not had much chance to play myself yet.
There is also a remaster of final fantasy 10, though I'd wait till that's cheaper as it again requires patients, but is very rewarding.

2019-04-22 21:34:25 (edited by defender 2019-04-22 21:36:22)

I think your best bet would be to use the forum's advanced search feature to find topics in general games with words like XBox, Console, and Mainstream (I found at least five good ones) then sort by descending age, and do the same with the name of any games your interested in afterwards.
SLJ also has a guide in the articles room with a few games at the end.
Unfortunately it's pretty fragmented info though, and allot of the accessibility is really variable and often depends on your personal level of patients and familiarity with similar titles.
Breaking into new games can be hard since the resources are pretty scattered across youtube, any audio, and random dropbox links/external articles.
If you are skilled in the art of Google Foo though, you should be better off at least...

2019-04-22 22:46:48

Hi,
What's "dangerous ball" and what platform is it for? I haven't heard of it. I don't know if Google is going to help in this instance either, it just pops up with articles about actual dangerous ball incidents.

2019-04-22 23:40:22

There's also the Streetfighter series, which had something of a reboot last year with the 30th anniversary collection containing all the games. If you want to buy one streetfighter and you don't have any of them, you might as well get the whole pack.

2019-04-23 02:14:52

I can definitely recommend anniversary collection now, inparticular because they re-added in stereo support for the street fighter 3 series, so you can see a real evolution from sf1, to all the sf2 variations and how bad the stereo was in some of those games (seriously the fireball sounds sometimes go the wrong way) to the rather awesome alpha (alpha 1, 2 and 3) and then all the street fighter 3 variants.

2019-04-23 02:31:16

i was thinking about trying fable, but I'm one of those who wants to get everything and I don't see it happening with me and fable.

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2019-04-23 09:47:43

I thought SFV was only available on ps4 and pc? Or  is this collection different? If so why don't everyone play it?

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube

2019-04-23 14:08:03

games I recommend outside of hand to hand fighters are double dragon, which is on the gamepass, the new resident evil, I think its 7, devil may cry the demo, fight night round5(boxing), forzo motor sports(racing), dust (adventure hack and slash, and there is a solitare game that uses the xbox tts feature forgot the name tho, enjoy

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2019-04-23 18:52:22

Hi,
The street fighter 30th anniversary collection is different to street fighter v.
The anniversary collection combines all of the older arcade releases, including:
Street Fighter
Street Fighter 2, Street Fighter 2 Turbo, Street Fighter 2 Hyper
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo, and there's another variant of that one too.
Street Fighter Alpha, Street Fighter Alpha 2, Street Fighter Alpha 3
Street Fighter 3: new generation, Street Fighter 3: second impact, street Fighter 3: third strike
SO, you get all of those games in one package, all of them have arcade support, but I think only four have online support. I mostly just play arcade anyway.

2019-04-24 11:15:30

A little late to this, the game I called "Dangerous Ball," is actually called "Dangerous Golf."

That can be found with in the "Microsoft Store."

2019-04-24 13:44:22

@queenslight how playable is this dangerous golf?