2019-04-24 04:58:40

I am playing the game CrazyParty, and I am having trouble with the part where you have to inspect the castle wall. How do I avoid getting hit by the soldiers? Every time I try to go on to the next wall, the soldiers keep attacking me and I go back to the starting point.

”I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” Philippians 4 verse 13
If you want to message me, send me a message using the forum email,  since I do not check my private messages that much.  I also have a TeamTalk server. Message me if you would like to have an account on my server

2019-04-24 19:37:01

What, tech piano player kid, I didn't know that you are on the forum. I am your big fan

Let's make this forum again a place where wont be any drama.

2019-04-24 20:12:25

@Urh  so I am guessing you have seen my YouTube channel? :-)

”I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” Philippians 4 verse 13
If you want to message me, send me a message using the forum email,  since I do not check my private messages that much.  I also have a TeamTalk server. Message me if you would like to have an account on my server

2019-04-24 20:26:16

@3: I'll do my best to help you.
First, let's define a few things:
1: The soldiers are on the ground.
2: They can't be jumped over.
Great. Still with me? Let's go.
The objective is to use the ladders as much as possible. Like it or not, you'll have to deal with cannons. They aren't bad, and the cannonballs can be dodged, which is a plus. Always try the higher up path first and come down only when forced to do so. When coming down, let the soldier turn around and move in the opposite direction, away from you, and then follow it at a close distance holding your up arrow.
I can't stress this enough! Diagonal movement is a must if you want to have any chance at competition online!