2019-04-16 02:19:39

I wanna make a client like skype but better called legasy
so I myte need help.
I cant pay you, i'm only 14 and doen't have acses to mony. that's why I ask someone to buy manamon for me.
please have a good night
thanks!
Adel Spence

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2019-04-16 07:36:24 (edited by ogomez92 2019-04-16 07:37:04)

This is the thing, you can't start learning to build by building a huge resort.
You want to learn javascript, that's fine, but start with smaller projects first, or you'll get nowhere.

As to learning java script, google  for some tutorials by flavio Copes. They are good.

Hth.

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2019-04-16 08:32:40

yeah, as @2 said, this project is waaaay too ambitious. that sort of project is hard for a seasoned software engineer.

If you want to learn programming you will have to start setting up smaller goals, else you will just get frustrated and burn out.

I also recommend going through the javascript tutorials on w3c schools.

2019-04-16 14:11:13

thank you

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2019-04-16 18:57:52

w3schools.com

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-04-22 19:37:04

yeh.
w3schools is grate.
that's where i learned html and PHP

Have a lovely day.

2019-04-22 20:08:32 (edited by Still_Standing 2019-04-22 20:09:10)

long time ago, i didn't even check up inn w3schools , that's where i started my trip in the web development

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw