2019-04-21 02:43:39

In August of 2015 my friend made a recording of him throwing random stupid insults at his computer threatening to ruin its life. He won't let me post the file, but if you could it, you would know that is an an idiot. Hint: the username. So, what insults have you thrown at your computer?

2019-04-21 02:55:04

I couldn't repeat the things I've yelled at my computer when things have gone wrong but when I was a teenager I used to punch the tv screan a lot playing on my sega consol. like it was the TV's fault.

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.

2019-04-21 03:25:32

SOme of the creative things I've said, I wish I had on recording.  I'm sure they'd have made for some very interesting insults  in today's generation. lol.

My Solo album, "A Life Seen Through Broken Eyes", available now:
iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel

2019-04-21 18:08:40

My mother went through several robot vacumes, all of which failed to do their job, we always called them rusty buckets of bolts.

be a hero and stop Coppa now!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dkm … DkWZ8/edit
-id software, 1995

2019-04-21 20:11:15

Ahem, my old computer got treatened to death alot, and not by me only, teachers also had a pleasure to say things about it.
Mine was not just insulted, it was on the floor alot of times and, well, to say the least, it still goes strong.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2019-04-22 12:26:34

There was this one time, I was working on a project and the entire machine locked up completely; No amount of key pressing or keyboard spam would bring it back. And so I was really into it and forgot to save and I said something along the lines of: This piece of crap machine cheaper than George Bush's stinky wet farts kicked the bucket again!

2019-04-22 13:01:50

back in the dialup days when internet connection would get interrupted if someone called the landline... well, let's say my tall pc got treated to a lot of punching and kicking. and windows millennium edition which crashed all the time... well that made for a lot of kicking and punching too.

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2019-04-22 15:22:32

Lol dial up. Glad I never had it

2019-04-22 17:02:34

My uncle built me a retro rig once, an old compac presario running windows 95. I created a custom install disk that contained an old demo version of JAWS (I think it was 5.10) which the computer didn't recognise. You can immagen my frustrations with this. Damn near chucked that computer into a waiting garbage truck.

be a hero and stop Coppa now!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dkm … DkWZ8/edit
-id software, 1995

2019-04-23 02:04:44

One of the insults I through at that computer was, I will dismember you piece by piece and put each one in a different can of soda. Another was, I will use you as a snare drum! And beat you with drum sticks.

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.